More info about Arzaon

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

More info about Arzaon

Post by szone »

CAn anyone give me more info about Arzaon, the demon of invisibility? I searched the web and all I could find out was that he is a demon of invisibility, appears as a shiny silvery cloud, is compelled to make those who summon him invisible.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: More info about Arzaon

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

szone wrote:CAn anyone give me more info about Arzaon, the demon of invisibility? I searched the web and all I could find out was that he is a demon of invisibility, appears as a shiny silvery cloud, is compelled to make those who summon him invisible.
Do you know what pantheon of demonology Arzaon is from? Ive tried looking him up and cant find him mentioned in any of the more trustworthy sources. If you could provide information on what his cultural heritage is, plus if he has any other names he goes by, that would be a big help. [grin]

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Case wrote:Do you know what pantheon of demonology Arzaon is from? Ive tried looking him up and cant find him mentioned in any of the more trustworthy sources. If you could provide information on what his cultural heritage is, plus if he has any other names he goes by, that would be a big help. [grin]
Whatever little info I got about him is from here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9212370/conjuring-demons

This document even has his glyph.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Id say that this pantheon of demons has been created by the writer, and therefore youre not going to find any more information anywhere else about them. If youre after a better source of demonic lore, or at least one thats stood the test of time, go for the Lesser Key of Solomon - the demons it references have been worked with for hundreds of years and there is a great deal of material available about them. You can find a copy of the text here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/index.htm

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Case wrote:Id say that this pantheon of demons has been created by the writer, and therefore youre not going to find any more information anywhere else about them. If youre after a better source of demonic lore, or at least one thats stood the test of time, go for the Lesser Key of Solomon - the demons it references have been worked with for hundreds of years and there is a great deal of material available about them. You can find a copy of the text here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/index.htm
Can I summon Sargatanas for the same reason? Is there a sigil/seal for Sargatanas? I searched a lot, but coudn't find it. Is the sigil/seal a must-have while summoning a demon?

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yes, youre going to need the seal if youre going to invoke Sargatanas using any normal means. What youre probably going to have to do is develop a relationship with Sargatanas over the next few weeks, talking to him and offering time meditating upon him. Once youve spent enough time doing this you could ask Sargatanas for his seal so you could invoke him. Use the information you already have on Sargatanas to build up a relationship with him and go from there - thats what Id do anyway.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Case wrote:Yes, youre going to need the seal if youre going to invoke Sargatanas using any normal means. What youre probably going to have to do is develop a relationship with Sargatanas over the next few weeks, talking to him and offering time meditating upon him. Once youve spent enough time doing this you could ask Sargatanas for his seal so you could invoke him. Use the information you already have on Sargatanas to build up a relationship with him and go from there - thats what Id do anyway.
Thanks a lot for guidance. I shall try this for sure! [smile]

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheSeeker »

I had a brief look at the Introduction, and the author says that he recieved all of the angelic names listed in his book through a single Goetic Working.
Also, there are no other available writings by this author as far as I could discern, and no links to FirstWorld Creations, either.

I might be a bit behind in the Thread here, but imho Case is right on the money.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Reopening such an old topic seems odd indeed, but a few days back, I found in a list of demons, a demon named 'Aratron'. He too is known to confer invisibility to the summoner. Elsewhere, I found his sigil too. Now I believe 'Arzaon' is most likely Aratron only.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

szone wrote:Reopening such an old topic seems odd indeed, but a few days back, I found in a list of demons, a demon named 'Aratron'. He too is known to confer invisibility to the summoner. Elsewhere, I found his sigil too. Now I believe 'Arzaon' is most likely Aratron only.
And *this* is an example to me , of correct spelling , and knowledge of name...

Working with a very specific code of gematria , and specific symbol set with a number value of 994...

Aratron = 531
To = 61
Convey = 192
His = 12
Invisibility = 198

= 994

I would say from my knowledge of this code , you are correct in your thought... [thumbup]

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

The Olympic Spirits are many, many things, but I would not call them demons any more than I would call them angels.

As for invisibility....
Discourse IV wrote:"I am about to make myself invisible."

"Ah! Sir," I exclaimed. "A truce to deviltry, I beg of you, I am not prepared to jest about it."
"What ignorance," said the Comte,smiling and shrugging his shoulders, "not to know that to become invisible one has only to place before oneself the
opposite of the light!
"
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm

~:Shin:~

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
szone wrote:Reopening such an old topic seems odd indeed, but a few days back, I found in a list of demons, a demon named 'Aratron'. He too is known to confer invisibility to the summoner. Elsewhere, I found his sigil too. Now I believe 'Arzaon' is most likely Aratron only.
And *this* is an example to me , of correct spelling , and knowledge of name...

Working with a very specific code of gematria , and specific symbol set with a number value of 994...

Aratron = 531
To = 61
Convey = 192
His = 12
Invisibility = 198

= 994

I would say from my knowledge of this code , you are correct in your thought... [thumbup]
Thanks! :) I don't know anything about gematria, now I must try to know more about it!

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Shinichi wrote:The Olympic Spirits are many, many things, but I would not call them demons any more than I would call them angels.

As for invisibility....
Discourse IV wrote:"I am about to make myself invisible."

"Ah! Sir," I exclaimed. "A truce to deviltry, I beg of you, I am not prepared to jest about it."
"What ignorance," said the Comte,smiling and shrugging his shoulders, "not to know that to become invisible one has only to place before oneself the
opposite of the light!
"
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm

Achieving invisibility is that easy? The opposite of light could mean the dark. Imagining a sphere of dark matter around oneself? Some techniques suggest imagining a sphere of white light around oneself, this light gradually merging with the surroundings.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

There is something called the "Cloak Of Illuminati"...

And it does deal with building dark matter around oneself...

There is a "song" of frequency...

I cannot speak for Shin...nor would I ...

But that is what I know of it...

( And no , *not* William Henry's book , thank the gods )

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

szone wrote: Achieving invisibility is that easy? The opposite of light could mean the dark. Imagining a sphere of dark matter around oneself? Some techniques suggest imagining a sphere of white light around oneself, this light gradually merging with the surroundings.
You need to go through the appropriate initiations and training to have actual command over certain natural forces, or the appropriate spiritual breakthroughs to awaken the siddhis naturally, but yes. Invisibility is that simple. Most magical faculties and spiritual powers are that simple, but people simply lack the training to make use of them.

One of my early experiments with invisibility involved a simple invocation of Erebos, which changed my aura into a cloak of shadows. I then tested this by walking through my house, which was full of family members in several rooms, and nobody seemed to notice me. It was not until I was in the kitchen, intentionally making very loud noises while making a sandwich, that my spiritually sensitive nephew (and only my nephew) finally noticed me. He asked me why I looked like there was so much shadow around me, at which point I dispersed my spell, answered that it was probably just because I didn't turn the kitchen light on, and then everyone else in the living room noticed me as well and began joking about my ninja skills because I walked right past them to get to the kitchen.

You should also be mindful that there are different kinds of invisibility. Cloaking yourself from psychic action or perception on the mental plane is different from cloaking yourself from spirits on the astral plane, which is also different from physical invisibility. You also should be careful with how you play with invisibility, because I know of more than one person who has been in a car accident or some other kind of accident because they had an invisibility spell active and the person who hit them simply didn't notice until it was too late.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Thanks a lot for such extremely helpful hints, Shinichi and Shawn Blackwolf! :) Sure I will be very careful with my experiments in invisibility!

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”