Astral Projections and my Journey

Azrael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Astral Projections and my Journey

Post by Azrael »

Hey guys,

It has been a long time since I've posted and I wanted to go all out. I've been practicing for several years and want to get back into the forum, but other than that I wanted to share some of my experiences and see what all of you thought. I know that this isn't a popular board to post stuff in but it is the best place to put some of the stuff that I wanted to share. For years I've been keeping pretty specific journals on all of my strange experiences. For months I was involved with astral projection. Slowly but surely, I documented many encounters in other worlds and I've made a few of them public here. Let me know if you've had similar experiences or have questions. Very open to discussion:

A little context, after about five months I went on a voyage to discover my shadow self (although I didn't know where I was going at the time). A dragon named Zanithvas accompanied me and I had discovered a sword, Ratharae. The story picks up on this voyage. Most of these entries were written immediately after the projection for the best records but not the best descriptions or accounts. Please excuse any grammatical errors or lack of information. I've copied the entries as they were written.

February 17th, 2016

"So I went into the field of steam with Zanithvas and came upon the spirit who ruled that place who was named Remidesh. He was a figure of mist in a clear circle of atmospheric steam. He was kind enough, albeit a little mad. The Steam turned out to be the home of infinite multitudes of lonely demonic organisms which Remidesh loved. He let us go on ou way and we came out of the Steam, but not before a reptilian attacked us and I became Zanithvas and we destroyed the beast. After such time, the two of us came upon a setting similar to that of a western movie and the ruins of three hanged men. Beyond was a deep ravine where entered and quickly lost the light. In the ravine were all sorts of insect demonoids, one of which was a large worm in the cavern wall which I was forced to slice in half. Finally we came to a strange shrine and my Shadow Self. It looked just like me, but black. And when we fought, He too had a sword like Ratharae except that it was also black. And a pet Draxel to counter Zanithvas. Then I knew the way to beat him. The only way was to love him -- so I did and hugged him. And my shadow-self reabsorbed into me as I allowed it to pass."

February 21st, 2016

"I traveled to the Mole City to the west of Mother Earth. There I was invited underground to talk for a while. When I told the moles of my plan to go to the Dragon Templar they pushed me on. So I continued until I came to a pine forest with vast amounts of snow. And Lupin emerged, a wolf avatar with an objective. So I stopped him with Ratharae and made a pact with him -- he would accept this Thing and watch over the immense pine forest. So the Thing was happy with me and I returned -- ready to go to bed."

February 23rd, 2016

"So Zanithvas and I went for a walk once more to find the Dragon Templar. This time we went past the pine forest and there were three enormous mountains which rose miles into the sky. We started climbing the mountain -- me using my spider legs [An energy technique that I could discuss at greater lengths]. We came upon a small group of reptilians feeding and then upon a giant eagle of sorts. But then I saw a truly horrifying sight -- A large pit stretching over a vast cavern in the mountain, and a small stone bridge on which to cross. As we were walking I saw the bones and carcasses which littered the pit and the creature which skulked among them. It was enormous. It was after this that I came upon a circle with seven paths stretching all around. I took the third path on the left at Zanithvas' suggestion. It was an extremely dark cave. But it eventually came out to the Dragon Templar --"

I accompanied my journal with illustrations, which is one reason few of the creatures are described in words. Please give feedback and if people are interested I can include said illustrations.

Cerber

Re: Astral Projections and my Journey

Post by Cerber »

A picture is worth thousands of words, as they say. I'd be interested in seeing your drawings of you are willing to share

Azrael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Astral Projections and my Journey

Post by Azrael »

Here area few of them:

The Shadow Self
Spoiler:
The Creature in the Pit
Spoiler:
Lupin Before Pact was Made
Spoiler: