What I have been up to

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

What I have been up to

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

So, since it is quiet I figured I would share what I have been working on. As I mentioned before my hiatus, I was working on meditation, to that end I have found that a combination of exhaustive focus, followed by peaceful mindlessness, works best for me. In the first half I hand drum along with some meditation tracks that I listen to as well as the distorted chanting I recorded, while using at brain stimulating pulse light device, and personally chanting. About 20 mins into it I am hyper focused and I call the higher and lower thought forms (from the Pyschonaut Field Manual), cleanse the area, then summon my servitor, empower, and release. Then I begin the no-mind process, and bring everything down to a relaxed state.

So far the focus of my work has been personal health (mental and physical) development, and I have seen some pretty significant results.

I have also been working on deconstructing my mental framework, and really attempting to understand the subconscious motivators that influence our life.

Sleep and mental focus have increased.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What I have been up to

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

What color is your pulsed light ?

Have you tried different color filters ?

Drumbeats per minute ?

Are you using a "shaman drum" or other type ?

I am glad for your work and success...just asking
what I consider important questions , which could
lead you into other , or deeper work... [wink]

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

Light is red, have tried some others, but red is my favorite color.
Not sure the bpm on the track, its a "fast" paced shamanic drum, as to my drum, I made it.

I forgot to mention I also use incense, nothing particular really, just trying to hit every sensory option.

Micr0cosM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Micr0cosM »

Hey Shawn,

I have been using a very similar technique as Vap0rWar3, we have been discussing it for a while, and I am interested in your input on this.

Personally I have been working exclusively with white light and a strobe frequency and drumbeat frequency of 4Hz. I read some research that stated that as the frequency most commonly used by shamans. I made my own drum track on a drum machine, but I also have a drum track that I got with Michael Harner's "The way of the Shaman" which is also exactly 4Hz and sounds a bit more organic than mine.

I use these tools to reach a trance state very effectively and am currently using it before any magickal ritual and during the process of sigil launching. I have used the drum track alone for a couple of Shamanic journeys which worked very well. I find the flashing light to be distracting when visualising.

I am interested to hear your experiences with this stuff as at present we are exploring and any information would be very useful.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

The site just ate ***another*** of my responses...

This one I took over two hours to compose and write...

with links and all...

I am done for now...very F***ing disgusted...sorry ,
cause I really took care in detailing everything out...

I will try again in a day or so , Microcosm...

I am truly honored you asked...I just don't know what
is wrong with this site and it eating posts... [mad] ... [eek] ... [lol]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:The site just ate ***another*** of my responses...

with links and all...

You really should work on relationship with machines.. I save my posts if I take a while to compose them, because I know machines don't have much patience with slow humans.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:The site just ate ***another*** of my responses...

with links and all...

Did you time out while writing it?

For future reference if you take time writing something, copy and paste it in notepad before you post so if you need to repost you can just copy paste and be done.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

It happened to me once or twice a while ago, not sure why, but it happened when i hit post. it didn't post and took me back to main page.

Shawn, you should copy your posts before you click post. Actually, anytime you have written some significant portion you should copy just to be safe, as a sort of checkpoint.

Also, it may help if you go into your browser's history and clear the cache and cookies. I'm thinking the error may be cache related, and clearing that old junk out will help your browser run faster in general.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

why do you need notepad? Why can't you just copy it to the clipboard and keep it there just for few seconds, just in case posting failed. Or maybe windows don't have such feature? I don't remember any more how things work on the other side

Return to “Chaos Magick”