Guarding and securing entrance

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Guarding and securing entrance

Post by Caerdon »

Cerber wrote:For now I was planing to just stick with pen and paper (or inkscape and printer) until different part are worked out. Until I get a clear sense of my works and directions etc. I've just fired up my very crude early alpha prototype [yay]
Well, you also gotta know where your strengths lay as well... are you good at enchanting? Like... are you fully capable of enchanting an item to do what you need? Or do your capabilities lay in needing symbols and different forms of expression... it may be that you need a kind of ritual to do what you need, or other workings of iconology.
Myself, I would be able to enchant an object as that's where my strengths lay. However it wouldn't be a one day thing, it would take a long time as it is very complex doing so. Using symbols on an object would probably be easier but less malleable without proper preparation.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Not sure there is anything at all I'm good at. I'm just improvising stuff out of what I have at hand. It's usually not pretty, but it works, to some extent, most of the time. That's why I chose to go simplistic way about it, less planning and more work. No complicated security just few old symbols for risk management. Getting somewhere is the priority. Safety - secondary thing.
It's charging.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Well, you guys certainly lost me. Carry on.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

chowderpope wrote:Well, you guys certainly lost me. Carry on.
We shall our wayward son.... though if need be I can make you a map. Or a flow chart, though no guarantees that they would help too much as i am a terrible cryptographer as well as not so good with charts and graphs [crazy]
Cerber wrote:Not sure there is anything at all I'm good at. I'm just improvising stuff out of what I have at hand. It's usually not pretty, but it works, to some extent, most of the time. That's why I chose to go simplistic way about it, less planning and more work. No complicated security just few old symbols for risk management. Getting somewhere is the priority. Safety - secondary thing.
It's charging.
Things don't need to be pretty to work, just so long as it works... that being said you really should be learning what you do for what works and what doesn't, learn from it, and refine it. Experimentation and improvising is good and all, but if there is no improvement or refinement, then it's a waste as you aren't learning, you aren't...contributing to the expansion of the art. Or science. Or however you see it. There are things that you should know by now what you have a knack for, as well as what styles suit you the best.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Caerdon wrote:..contributing to the expansion of the art. Or science. Or however you see it.
I'm not too I sure want to contribute. At these volatile times, when this "art-science" is being abused by all kind of vile and wicked dark-breeds.. Gotta look few steps ahead when making important decisions and few steps ahead I don't see much light down the road.
On the topic, I didn't have much progress yet, at least haven't noticed yet, but I currently having my "detox period" - I finally quit smoking (hopefully for good this time), my body and mind in the process of adjusting to the new life without that "neural dampener".

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Cerber wrote:
Caerdon wrote:..contributing to the expansion of the art. Or science. Or however you see it.
I'm not too I sure want to contribute. At these volatile times, when this "art-science" is being abused by all kind of vile and wicked dark-breeds.. Gotta look few steps ahead when making important decisions and few steps ahead I don't see much light down the road.
On the topic, I didn't have much progress yet, at least haven't noticed yet, but I currently having my "detox period" - I finally quit smoking (hopefully for good this time), my body and mind in the process of adjusting to the new life without that "neural dampener".
Well, I never said you had to make public all that you know and learn, I certainly don't do that as I know how easily certain knowledge can be abused or can be used to harm. However, you should still experiment and write down, perhaps find some people that you can share with to help evolve what you've learned privately, or use your knowledge and experience to lead people down the right pathways, or to give advice if you see someone starting to make mistakes you made before... stuff like that.

Oh good for you! Hopefully you make it through your detox period! Be sure to get something to help with that oral habit though, maybe carry some suckers or something with you so that you get something of the same gesture to help with the quitting!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Caerdon wrote: Well, I never said you had to make public all that you know and learn, I certainly don't do that as I know how easily certain knowledge can be abused or can be used to harm. However, you should still experiment and write down, perhaps find some people that you can share with to help evolve what you've learned privately, or use your knowledge and experience to lead people down the right pathways, or to give advice if you see someone starting to make mistakes you made before... stuff like that.
I'm all for sharing, responsibly. I always feel like sharing everything with everyone, but then voice that voice at the back of my scull put things in different perspective. Then again I haven't found many friends in this planet that I could trust with anything all the time. Besides the point!..
On the point, I kind of went random now, trying random things from crystals to blood sacrifices to see if anything at all can click, synchronise, for the right tune. But due to that "interdimentional time dilation (and delay'tion)" (at least I believe there is some disharmony of such nature) no feedback is expected any time soon, so I'm just throwing everything in to the pot for later sorting.. sort of

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Cerber wrote:
Caerdon wrote: Well, I never said you had to make public all that you know and learn, I certainly don't do that as I know how easily certain knowledge can be abused or can be used to harm. However, you should still experiment and write down, perhaps find some people that you can share with to help evolve what you've learned privately, or use your knowledge and experience to lead people down the right pathways, or to give advice if you see someone starting to make mistakes you made before... stuff like that.
I'm all for sharing, responsibly. I always feel like sharing everything with everyone, but then voice that voice at the back of my scull put things in different perspective. Then again I haven't found many friends in this planet that I could trust with anything all the time. Besides the point!..
On the point, I kind of went random now, trying random things from crystals to blood sacrifices to see if anything at all can click, synchronise, for the right tune. But due to that "interdimentional time dilation (and delay'tion)" (at least I believe there is some disharmony of such nature) no feedback is expected any time soon, so I'm just throwing everything in to the pot for later sorting.. sort of
You are talking to a guy that literally sits there and think of all the ways that what I'm about to share can be used in the wrong ways, hence why I haven't posted all too much on how I do things outside of some general stuff that is basically common knowledge for anyone who does the same thing or is proficient at google. Well... that's public stuff atleast, in private I'm alot more willing to share even though I'm more discerning.

As for what you said on point... you are going about it wrong. It's not like throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks. You need to find the signature and resonance for where you want to go, study it until you know the feeling and texture and quality of it, then you work from there. You'd be able to sort through the different frequencies to find the one you need for the different workings. Blood rituals wouldn't be too helpful in this instance unless it's used in conjunction with something else to give it a more personal boost. Even then, you should be in a half-way state to get anything to "click". I assume you hold enough control to be half in the state of being rooted in the physical and half in the state needed to travel in the dimension you are talking about? Or rather, have you consciousness and awareness split between the two? If not, time to practice!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I'll have to wait. I'm experiencing some turbulence, my mind running wild without nicotine to keep it down..

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Cerber wrote:I'll have to wait. I'm experiencing some turbulence, my mind running wild without nicotine to keep it down..
After the first 5 days to a week the nicotine should be out of your system.
You could try some tea to help soothe the mental state you are in, the caffeine should help with the imbalances left from the nicotine leaving your system and help calm your mind (ironically).
If not... work out. Get that endorphin rush going on!

Anyways, I might be able to help you with the time dilation effect from the inter-dimensional situation you have going on there when you are up to it. Atleast, I have the beginning of some ideas due to what I'm working on...

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Caerdon wrote: After the first 5 days to a week the nicotine should be out of your system.
That's the problem, I was empath with 1 pack of nicotine a day, now without it, what was used to be a fly on the window - is an elephant breathing at my back. What was a silent whisper, now a loud creak at the back my my scull. I'm exaggerating to an extent.
Random smell, a scent can trigger very strong memory flashes, my mind drift away randomly to some fairylands. It does seem like so far I got the opposite of what I was aiming for. Hopefully it's just temporal turbulence.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

And lately I've been feeling really big and strong new presence, at least I think it's new, doesn't smell like anything I've known (but my senses so off these days I might be wrong). And it feels like that something (or someone) really banging the door, but I'm not in control of my self to get there to open it or at least to look who's there.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

.. like just now I got a flashback of.. caramel. My mind just sunk in that flavour, that smell, the texture, the taste.. the feeling of it in my mouth.. for a fraction of a second. For no reason, just triggered by a picture, or a words, don't even know now. Those mental flashbacks don't seem to be big issue yet, but not very helpful either.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Hey, sorry for the late reply, twas a busy weekend for me surprisingly...

Anyways, while I did know that nicotine and smoking impacted and dulled a few of your mundane senses, I didn't know it dulled any of your other ones, especially not any empathetic abilities...
As for the memory overload from your senses... I thought that was just normal? I suggest not fighting them but allow them to skate across your consciousness without you grabbing hold of them. It actually can help some with a few things, but all in all they can be ignored.

As for the new presence...It could just be that as your body detoxifies itself your energetic body becomes more in tune with you allowing you to have better senses of the otherworldly kind, making it easier for you to perceive things more clearly, as well as other things to perceive you more clearly. Doesn't really help you saying that, but it's all I got for now. Well, other than you've been poking your head out in alternate dimensions and realities, which could have drawn unwanted attention to you.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Caerdon wrote: As for the new presence...It could just be that as your body detoxifies itself your energetic body becomes more in tune with you allowing you to have better senses of the otherworldly kind, making it easier for you to perceive things more clearly, as well as other things to perceive you more clearly. Doesn't really help you saying that, but it's all I got for now. Well, other than you've been poking your head out in alternate dimensions and realities, which could have drawn unwanted attention to you.
I think I'm getting hang of it, slowly. I managed to lock-on and zoom-in, and I saw its(her/his) face. It's an entity I am not familiar with. But at least I got face now, makes things much easier (at least it should). Now I can proceed the usual way establishing "relationship" of some sort.
I'm guessing word got around up there, somehow, that I (even if rusty, short-sighted, half-deaf and over all hard to reach) don't discriminate as much as most, anyone can knock my door for chat or a free cookie or smth along the lines. This Presence seems quite a bit too large and too complex to be a regular leach.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Here is the imagery I'm getting, I'd say this recreation 80-90% matching [smile]
whitemask29.png
Second one appeared different in some details. And more complex. It took me days to craft it, and it's probably closer to 70% precision but it's good enough, as close as I can get it with Gimp, it was very exhausting work. He/She/It sucked me dry for it [smile]
red99.png

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Sooo... a few masked individuals are stalking you? One Celtic looking with a Kitsune mask and the other just in a masquerade mask? Kinda fishy, and hard to tell what they are or where they would originate from. Have you tried conversing with them with them replying?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I think it's the same, feels the same, just different degree of precision, different degree of detail. After all the visual attributes are just a symbols that are interpreted by my mind with the closest visual representation it has etc. Drawing my visions (or photoshoping them) is like "manifesting" them in to this reality, partially, which is form of communication. So I did felt it at first, I looked for it, I got the first one, then I "manifested" it, then I got a second one, more detailed and complexity, I manifested it, then I hit the bottom, for few days in the emotional and psychological pit of darkness, perfectly normal side effect, and now I feel its not somewhere in the room like before, but right in front of my nose, and I'm getting flashes of waves of positive feelings, emotions, like déjà vu, like childhood memory, or something in between. So we kind of communicate but not in a normal sense, yet. For direct communication I'd need to "get out", maybe I'll try that some time soon. For now I'm quite curious how close I could drag it in to this reality. How close one can bridge the two realms etc.
About its/hers intentions, one can never be 100% sure. But I don't feel any evil, or danger. I do, however, feel that it/she is here most probably because she needs something from me, and not the other way around, at least seems so at the moment. And I don't have to work on it, if I'd shift my focus elsewhere it would not stick around for long. Over all it's just an interesting encounter and interesting exercise. I feel she might have something of value to me though.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Cerber wrote:I think it's the same, feels the same, just different degree of precision, different degree of detail. After all the visual attributes are just a symbols that are interpreted by my mind with the closest visual representation it has etc. Drawing my visions (or photoshoping them) is like "manifesting" them in to this reality, partially, which is form of communication. So I did felt it at first, I looked for it, I got the first one, then I "manifested" it, then I got a second one, more detailed and complexity, I manifested it, then I hit the bottom, for few days in the emotional and psychological pit of darkness, perfectly normal side effect, and now I feel its not somewhere in the room like before, but right in front of my nose, and I'm getting flashes of waves of positive feelings, emotions, like déjà vu, like childhood memory, or something in between. So we kind of communicate but not in a normal sense, yet. For direct communication I'd need to "get out", maybe I'll try that some time soon. For now I'm quite curious how close I could drag it in to this reality. How close one can bridge the two realms etc.
About its/hers intentions, one can never be 100% sure. But I don't feel any evil, or danger. I do, however, feel that it/she is here most probably because she needs something from me, and not the other way around, at least seems so at the moment. And I don't have to work on it, if I'd shift my focus elsewhere it would not stick around for long. Over all it's just an interesting encounter and interesting exercise. I feel she might have something of value to me though.
Huh, so you aren't getting any impressions for this entities origins? Generally entities carry a...psychic impression of their place of origin, and the stronger the entity the stronger the impression. For instance, a Divinity you can usually feel that it's part of a certain pantheon. I remember one time Dagda from the Celtic pantheon was, for some reason, in my area, and I was able to just know where the entity was from (found out it was Dagda shortly after). Other entites of the weaker variety you'll sometimes just get images or such in your mind's eye.

Anyways, sounds like this entity is more of a calming one rather than malevolent or benevolent.

So, back to one of the many topics at hand, have you made any progress in making your shortcut? or is the time dilution still giving you problems?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Caerdon wrote: Huh, so you aren't getting any impressions for this entities origins? Generally entities carry a...psychic impression of their place of origin, and the stronger the entity the stronger the impression. For instance, a Divinity you can usually feel that it's part of a certain pantheon. I remember one time Dagda from the Celtic pantheon was, for some reason, in my area, and I was able to just know where the entity was from (found out it was Dagda shortly after). Other entites of the weaker variety you'll sometimes just get images or such in your mind's eye.
Not this time, I get nothing, at least nothing clear. Or rather a bit of everything, it looks like it has some Greek and/or Roman vibe from one angle and then next moment she hits me with a scent of cherry blossom from far east or something like that. I don't thing she is God-like entity, but definitely not from the bottom levels either.. I'm not rushing, we will figure it out in time, I'm sure.
Caerdon wrote: So, back to one of the many topics at hand, have you made any progress in making your shortcut? or is the time dilution still giving you problems?
I don't think I got anywhere. I think that recent apearance of the new guest was just coincidence. Now looking at it, I think I got some essential parts very wrong and I think used some wrong symbols-constructs for my "project". For example entirely forgot about Torii, even though it's been virtually in from of me the whole type. But I'm yet to figure out how to rebuild it all around the new concept.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I think I figured it out. It was kind of obvious, anybody with couple more brain cells than might might have seen it right away.
I didn't do any work with it for couple of days at least and I didn't see her. But today start thinking about it again, what could it be. I'm thinking if it's not this and not that, she might be a "specialist". Because if you start work on something difficult, with some passion and this and that, sometimes relevant "specialist" come to your aid, just don't always reveal it self. Well I wasn't working on anything lately apart that gateway concept, and I look at her again, and I don't see any symbols even remotely related to what I was working at, I just don't see any gates any pathways or roads anything at all on her. And what's with that weird mask? And then it(she) hit me, with a stick.. doh(!) I remembered where I've seen it before. The mask was not for hiding anything, it was more for introduction. And I've just spoke about that(or related) entity somewhere around here just few months ago.
de4581bd2787eb4c486a51f6c7ae80ab--fox-art-animal-drawings.jpg
And now I found this drawing, seems almost perfectly captures essence of the moment:
kitsune_by_yaminolady.jpg
So that settles it, I think.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

So, it's a Kitsune then. Good to know, they aren't evil but can be a bit of a trickster. Very big in Japan. Smart too. Can be powerful, depending on age and the amount of tails. Interesting to read up on them. And yeah, the mask was quite the give-away there... I even mentioned it was a Kitsune mask!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Yes, as I said, it was right in front of me, I just couldn't connect the dots.
I think they are like any other person of that kind, nor inherently good or evil just have a "job" to do, and they do it well. I've read about it, there seems to be many magical attributes credited to her, but I think in my context it's her "pathfinder" side that is calling on me. Maybe my work is meant to benefit both of us somehow.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Cerber wrote:Yes, as I said, it was right in front of me, I just couldn't connect the dots.
I think they are like any other person of that kind, nor inherently good or evil just have a "job" to do, and they do it well. I've read about it, there seems to be many magical attributes credited to her, but I think in my context it's her "pathfinder" side that is calling on me. Maybe my work is meant to benefit both of us somehow.
Well, you are trying to make a pathway, or shortcut, to another place, and a difficult one from what I am getting from you, so makes sense.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I've been distracted lately by a very unexpected encounter with some very special creature on this realm, but that little dream coming to an end, so I kind of slowly booting up my shelved devices.. And most peculiar thing happened, on my very first "meditation" after a long break a new "face" showed up. Another, different masked entity appeared. I just suddenly start seeing a door, and moment later it opened and she(he/it) stormed in, rather aggressively. Not evil (even if first impression might be a bit spooky) but definitely has a bit colder and darker feel, and it seems she don't have that outdated habit of knocking before entering. Second time she appeared in front of me, walking around and seemed as if she was holding a bottle of something and poring some liquid on me (An offering of whiskey maybe? That would be nice, I love guests that come bearing such gifts :)
It's the closest representation I could find, but it's fairly close:
reaper.png
And I haven't done any work related to anything at all. The only thing I did past week was just that I created a new folder - collection on my g+ account dedicated to Mictecacihuatl and uploaded some pictures of her just because they seemed pretty, and that's all. If that's all it took, I'm not entirely sure I want it that easy..

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”