General Introductions

Announce your presence, if you will.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

General Introductions

Post by TheGrigori »

Hello, everyone.

I suppose the best way to start introductions is with myself. So I assume I should begin with what I currently practice with. I am a trained CRVer, Controlled Remote Viewer, and follow the original protocols as mandated by the military. I am currently proficient up to all major Stages, with a fairly good grasp on Stage 7 protocols. I have also expanded my tool base with Geoloc and Chronos protocols respectively. I have also been trained on what little military training there was regarding Remote Influencing and have begun to learn a little more about its source material Hoodoo and Conjure. I have taken Advance Perception Courses up to Concentration and Emotional Control and Zi Fa Dong Gong. I have begun learning Nei Kung as well.

Some of the previous targets I have investigated include the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth, the Ophanim, and Area 51. I would probably say Area 51 was the most disappointing of the targets I've looked into in the past. If you care to know, there are no extra terrestrial vehicles stored at Area 51. I've also been involved with a group looking into the origins of Human kind, the Lunar Wave, and various other Enigma Targets.

On a more personal note regarding my development, I had in the past attempted to use the protocols to learn how to do Psychokinesis, but found I was unable to. I had observed the phenomena in person myself. I understand the protocols, and I know how to implement them. My hypothesis, however, is that due to my entrenched standing in Remote Viewing and the exercises I took in order to increase my proficiency in that skill set I may have either stunted my growth elsewhere or simply cut off that part of my ability to perform such acts.

As for my reason for being here, I am curious to learn more about "magickal" practices. The military in the later years of the program for Project Stargate was using Hoodoo and Conjure in order to work Remote Influencing into a functional model. The program, however, was cut in its infancy and so the development was stunted. We know external agencies exist, I've encountered them myself. I am trying to learn more about these external agencies and how they interact with our plane of existence.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this indulgent self introduction, and I look forward to learning what I can during my stay here.

Sincerely yours,
The Grigori

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: General Introductions

Post by Hound »

Interesting skill set. Welcome.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I am interested in hearing more about the connection between Remote Viewing and Hoodoo and Conjure.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I agree with Spiral , yet possibly for other reasons...

Native Americans have been using this technique since before they came
across the "land bridge" and became "Native Americans" , let alone many
other peoples...

I state Hoodoo and Conjure are *not* the source of remote projection , ( influencing ) very strongly...

Further...who taught you remote viewing ?

Books ?

I met the person who was caretaking the installation where the main school was ,
after the program was dismantled...yet he was intimately involved...

And I am aware of remote projection of mind nets and consciousness grids , rather
than remote viewing , as that was the next step...a form of projected virtual reality...

The Old Witchcraft has been using these techniques since the stone age...the "T" gates
here :

http://www.electrummagazine.com/2011/10 ... -anatolia/

Acted as transmitters and receivers , and one could say portals...

I work with and teach the Wietchcrreayafth , and am one of the Cult Of The Dead lineage...

So , it is not I am doubting *all* of your claims...( though some I doubt highly )

Yet I am asking...exactly who did you study with , and where did they get their knowledge ?

So many these days make claims of remote viewing capabilities , just like channeling the
various entities in the 1980's , or the ascended masters , starting in the late 1800's...

Any backup you can offer ?

And...welcome , regardless... [thumbup]
Last edited by Shawn Blackwolf on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Hound wrote:Interesting skill set. Welcome.
Thank you for the welcome, Hound. If you are curious, I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Hello, TheWatcher. In the current shadow global war going on, which side are you on?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I agree with Spiral , yet possibly for other reasons...

Native Americans have been using this technique since before they came
across the "land bridge" and became "Native Americans" , let alone many
other peoples...

I state Hoodoo and Conjure are *not* the source of remote projection , ( influencing ) very strongly...

Further...who taught you remote viewing ?

Books ?

I met the person who was caretaking the installation where the main school was ,
after the program was dismantled...yet he was intimately involved...

And I am aware of remote projection of mind nets and consciousness grids , rather
than remote viewing , as that was the next step...a form of projected virtual reality...

The Old Witchcraft has been using these techniques since the stone age...the "T" gates
here :

http://www.electrummagazine.com/2011/10 ... -anatolia/

Acted as transmitters and receivers , and one could say portals...

I work with and teach the Wietchcrreayafth , and am one of the Cult Of The Dead lineage...

So , it is not I am doubting *all* of your claims...( though some I doubt highly )

Yet I am asking...exactly who did you study with , and where did they get their knowledge ?

So many these days make claims of remote viewing capabilities , just like channeling the
various entities in the 1980's , or the ascended masters , starting in the late 1800's...

Any backup you can offer ?

And...welcome , regardless... [thumbup]
Skepticism is fine. I don't mind.

I learned Remote Viewing from Major Ed Dames. I have also attended his seminars is Las Vegas personally. I have undergone in person training if that helps answer questions. As for where the Major learned Remote Viewing, he was the original officer tasked with managing the Military Intelligence team that was later taken over by the CIA. But that's not really an answer to your question. I suppose the best answer is he learned Remote Viewing from Ingo Swann. As for where Ingo Swann learned Remote Viewing, I don't know.

As for Psychokinesis, I attended a PK Party using the protocols outlined by Jack Houck. I was able to see some incredible things that day, but was unable to accomplish stage one. So for the time being I am learning on my own.

As for Nei Kung, Advance Perceptions, and Za Fa Dong Gong I am indeed learning from books and self educating in that fashion.

Regarding Remote Influencing I am learning from an individual who was also taught by the Major, but who was present for a seminar I was not. It is entirely possible he is pulling this from the air but I am reluctant to accept that answer for personal reasons.

Regarding your knowledge on the matter I am very interested to hear your side of things. Any light you can shed on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any further questions I will be more than happy to answer.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

the_spiral wrote:I am interested in hearing more about the connection between Remote Viewing and Hoodoo and Conjure.
Hello, Spiral.

To answer your question, Hooodoo and Conjure are not involved with Remote Viewing. It is involved with Remote Influencing. The basic premise is that during a Remote Viewing session, the operator is not involved with altering the target in any way. Therefore the free flow of information along the Signal Line isn't usually impeded. There are, however, external agencies that have been encountered that do impede certain sessions. This also became more prominent during attempts to remotely influence individuals or circumstances.

So Hoodoo and Conjure was being used as a template to understand in how one might work with these external agencies, and to also work with what we know regarding how we operate when engaging target sites. In essence it kind of came down that physical action is needed to create enough of an informational paradigm for the Matrix to pick up and accept as reality to cause physical "change."

As it stands my understanding of "magick" is juvenile at best. I am aware of Enochian and Kaos systems as well as a rudimentary understanding of Kabbalah.

If you wish me to go into further detail, I would be more than happy to oblige.
Last edited by TheGrigori on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Stukov wrote:Hello, TheWatcher. In the current shadow global war going on, which side are you on?
Hello, Stukov. What side am I on? No side. Merely waiting to survive the coming fire storm. I sit, wait, and watch.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Shawn, I also appreciate the link to Gobekli Tepe. I've recently had a very strong interest in that archaeological site. I've been trying to eat up as much information I can on it. Sadly, Gobekli Tepe has not appeared in my blind pool yet.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

TheGrigori wrote:
Thank you for the welcome, Hound. If you are curious, I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
I may bite in the future [wink] .

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Hound wrote:
TheGrigori wrote:
I may bite in the future [wink] .
I will look forward to that time, then.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks for the answer... [thumbup]

However , as far as Ed Dames , I offer this interesting site , as a rebuttal to his claims ,
and as far as Ingo Swann...not impressed in the least...actually the opposite... [unsure]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ed_Dames

I will share some info from our Tradition in the next few days...give me about two to three...

Posting on two other sites quite extensively right now , one of them specifically on the Old
Religion , and Stregha , and the Watchers / Grigori , interestingly enough...

Showing how the tradition came from our far more ancient one...

As far as Time Travel , and non linear / non local reality penetration techniques , and portals...

Absolutely real...this is what I can share...

The techniques for building charge , as in some of the Asian traditions , are indeed most
beneficial , as it is that charge built in the body ( inner chi ) with the stellar and telluric current
forces of earth ( outer chi ) as well as the astral currents of the elemental forces , and the
harnessing of those , that assists in the abilities spoken of...

Knowing how we are wired with a code , and knowledge of that code itself , consciously , and
it's direct application , is as well of vital importance...as above , so below , as implicate , so
the explicate manifestation...

You might find it interesting if you are not aware , to travel in "normal" space , you utilize three coordinates...

To travel in hyperspace , you need six , with a beginning and end point...thus the eight digit system , used in
the RV program...yet , we have a 64 *pair* symbol color grid , which is a hyperspace coordinate system...

And columns of eight symbols , which each have 77 levels to each symbol of meaning and application...

I could tell you this was the real knowledge of the Watchers / Grigori...yet I shall show you soon... [wink]

P.S. Saw this as I was ready to post...

"In essence it kind of came down that physical action is needed to create enough of an informational
paradigm for the Matrix to pick up and accept as reality to cause physical "change."

And this has always been the function of the Craft , or Magic...

To build a structure in higher dimensions via certain techniques , with a geometry corresponding to a
thoughtframe with a frequency , in what we could call the probability matrix , then collapse the many
probabilities into the one desired by grounding the "current"..."manifest destiny" or twisting the threads
of the Weyyrd...( our ancient spelling )

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Thanks for the answer... [thumbup]

However , as far as Ed Dames , I offer this interesting site , as a rebuttal to his claims ,
and as far as Ingo Swann...not impressed in the least...actually the opposite... [unsure]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ed_Dames

I will share some info from our Tradition in the next few days...give me about two to three...

Posting on two other sites quite extensively right now , one of them specifically on the Old
Religion , and Stregha , and the Watchers / Grigori , interestingly enough...

Showing how the tradition came from our far more ancient one...

As far as Time Travel , and non linear / non local reality penetration techniques , and portals...

Absolutely real...this is what I can share...

The techniques for building charge , as in some of the Asian traditions , are indeed most
beneficial , as it is that charge built in the body ( inner chi ) with the stellar and telluric current
forces of earth ( outer chi ) as well as the astral currents of the elemental forces , and the
harnessing of those , that assists in the abilities spoken of...

Knowing how we are wired with a code , and knowledge of that code itself , consciously , and
it's direct application , is as well of vital importance...as above , so below , as implicate , so
the explicate manifestation...

You might find it interesting if you are not aware , to travel in "normal" space , you utilize three coordinates...

To travel in hyperspace , you need six , with a beginning and end point...thus the eight digit system , used in
the RV program...yet , we have a 64 *pair* symbol color grid , which is a hyperspace coordinate system...

And columns of eight symbols , which each have 77 levels to each symbol of meaning and application...

I could tell you this was the real knowledge of the Watchers / Grigori...yet I shall show you soon... [wink]

P.S. Saw this as I was ready to post...

"In essence it kind of came down that physical action is needed to create enough of an informational
paradigm for the Matrix to pick up and accept as reality to cause physical "change."

And this has always been the function of the Craft , or Magic...

To build a structure in higher dimensions via certain techniques , with a geometry corresponding to a
thoughtframe with a frequency , in what we could call the probability matrix , then collapse the many
probabilities into the one desired by grounding the "current"..."manifest destiny" or twisting the threads
of the Weyyrd...( our ancient spelling )
Hello, Shawn. Thank you for you reply.

As for the rationalwiki article, I am aware of it. Tongue in cheek, I take the Major's sessions with a grain of salt. He has never fully demonstrated that he has ever truly been capable of separating his own ego from the session. I've always felt that he has always invested too much of his own pride into each target and thusly offset his own effectiveness. Much of his professional work, from what I have personally observed, has been the result of relying on other individuals to accomplish. This, however, does not speak to the efficacy of his ability to teach. I have personally experienced results devoid of his personal skills being a factor. While it may seem contradictory, I find sometimes truth is found through the contradiction rather than devoid them.

As for Ingo Swann, I merely mentioned him as a further clarification. I have not read much of Ingo's work. Many in the RV community hold him in a sort of fashion as a messiah figure, but I have found him in his later years to be someone who fell to pride of his own mythology. I do not hold Ingo as an authority unless his techniques produce result. They, as of yet, have produced no result for me nor those whom I have encountered who attempt his techniques. So I tend to disregard his later work almost entirely. Your disappointment, I feel, is understandable.

Still, to be transparent, that is how I came to learn Remote Viewing. I have had personal results and no longer question the efficacy of those sessions and the protocols. I have had success with them, and I am thankful for having unlocked this part of my being.

Stregha, that's a word I've not heard in a long time. Italian Witchcraft if I'm not mistaken. A sentiment I hold very dearly, while being unapologetically ignorant to their practices, I also hold a fond love for the Source of All Things. To be fair, a very swift Google search was made to make sure I wasn't about to misspeak. Thankfully I was not.

As for being aware of how travel works in "normal" space, yes I am aware. Though you did bring something up that is interesting and also something I need to correct. I misspoke and said CRV, controlled remote viewing. This is incorrect. CRV stands for Coordinate Remote Viewing, while the practice I use is Technical Remote Viewing, TRV.

The part that fascinates me is that the 8 digit system has always been explained as keeping the operator and conscious mind ignorant to the target, and thus sanitize the session from contamination from Ego and Intention. Yet it would make sense that this is still Coordinate Remote Viewing in the sense that the Target Reference Numbers (TRN) are used to specifically designate a particular target to engage. It is also frowned upon to use another TRN for another target as this would conflict with the session. This would be illogical since the TRN is only used to keep the operator blind to the target. So then the TRN are direct coordinates to that Space/Dimensional Event.

A very interesting insight. Thank you, Shawn. It is definitely something to think about.

As for your posting in other places regarding the Grigori, if I might be a little selfish I would be very interested. The Grigori are very important to me. While I read the rules and know that advertising is strictly prohibited, if you could pm me where I could read your other posts, I would greatly appreciate it, though I don't want to cause more work for you. I'll understand if that's a no.

Regarding your Post Script, this part confuses me. I know the external agencies exist. I have direct experience with them in a manner of speaking. What I don't understand is what differentiates the "systems" of Magic? If Hoodoo and Conjure are stripped down versions of African Traditions then couldn't the Japanese system of traditions hold just as much capabilities? Is Magic nothing more than creating enough of an emotional event for the Matrix to lock onto and then adjust the web of possibility into the desired path?

So many questions. Thank you, Shawn, for taking the time to reply to me. And I most certainly look forward to your reply in the future.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

TheGrigori wrote:As for your posting in other places regarding the Grigori, if I might be a little selfish I would be very interested. The Grigori are very important to me.
You wouldn't be the only one interested in such information. Though, this is probably quite obvious. Might I inquire about what meaning they have for you?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I will Pm you... [thumbup]

As far as the post script...absolutely , what I was referring to was the general idea
of the Craft and / or Magic , no matter which tradition one comes from...

An emotional event is an interesting way of putting it , as in our dual eight column
arrangement of symbols...just one of many arrangements...

The symbol for charge , or signal , is directly across from a symbol which can mean motion ,
yet is composed of two symbols , identical , facing each other , which can mean *Wave*...

( it also relates to balance )

Therefore a wave , facing a wave , set at 180 degrees , which can produce a soliton , a standing wave , or spike...

Now , please understand , in our Tradition , the numerical value for :

Matrix = 625

Time = 624

( the +1 , -1 vibrational flux )

So embedding a "program" in the Matrix , through charge , and via a chaos resolving into order pattern of disturbance
then a reset of structural tensegrity , one brings about a desired effect...all magical systems have this at their base...

An unfoldment , and fractal expansion from a point of intent and the gravity force necessary to collapse many options into one...

Love = Expansion

Will = Contraction Into A One Point Force

Love Under Will :

Love = 13

Will = 8

8 Divided By 13 ( for the sake of love ) = .6153846...

Keep going in the golden mean sequence , and you obtain the chaos fractal spiral of creation ,
Phi , with the timeline of Pi , as Light In Extension...

When you say is it "nothing more" , is that not a "great enough" ?

... [wink] ...

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

TheGrigori wrote:
Hello, Stukov. What side am I on? No side. Merely waiting to survive the coming fire storm. I sit, wait, and watch.
You no longer in the service?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Hound wrote:
TheGrigori wrote:As for your posting in other places regarding the Grigori, if I might be a little selfish I would be very interested. The Grigori are very important to me.
You wouldn't be the only one interested in such information. Though, this is probably quite obvious. Might I inquire about what meaning they have for you?
Not at all, Hound. I am happy to oblige. Though I can't help but wonder if the answer may be a little underwhelming.

The short of it comes down to I simply can't escape them. No matter where I go, no matter what I am doing, I am once more and always confronted with the Grigori. Either as the Watchers or as the Egrigori or simply Grigori. The term and hence the entities themselves in one way always appear in my life.

Later in life, I've come to trust my intuition and feelings on matters more. The mention of Grigori stirs my very being. I can't help if this isn't just simply having been learning tangentially about them through my life if this isn't affecting my perception on the matter, to be honest (also apologies for butchering the English language as I am typing from the top of my head and trying to express thoughts coherently that have existed primarily as nebulous feelings). I've read the Ethiopian Book of Enoch regarding the Fallen, as well as the entire Apocrypha. To be honest, my love for Earth is minimal if not all entirely non-existent. Don't get me wrong, this veritable garden is beautiful and fantastic beyond imagining. I am beyond grateful for having been born here and having had the time to experience this place. It is truly and utterly fantastic. I am not, however, so inclined to share the sentiment towards the dominant species at this time. I find the human beautiful, wonderful, and capable of some of the most inspiring acts worthy of song and praise. Humanity, however, is a cancer that I hold reservations towards being overly invested in.

A bit of a tangent, I know, but I hope it illustrates my general apathy towards the human race and more concerned about other matters. In regards to the Angelic Host, and the Grigori proper, I hold more love for them. Perhaps pride? General cognitive disassociation? I don't entirely know. Perhaps with the passage of time I have begun to distance myself away from associating with my own race and begun to identify more and more with the "ideals" of the angels. I don't know, and I struggle to understand what I feel sometimes.

All of this culminating in a sort of disorienting soup of confusion in relation to my experience with Remote Viewing. The Grigori watch humanity and catalog their actions as per lore. I do the same in a manner. Watching and learning from those around me. I can't help but feel a sort of camaraderie in the matter. I am attempting to learn more about magick in order to reach out to them. I attempted to learn to Astral Project so that I could actually meet with them and talk with them. It seems they are more than happy to interact with me via this crude medium, but when I wish to engage them on their own turf I am so far prevented. I can't help but wonder if I am not trying hard enough or that I lack knowledge to do such.

I remember when I was young I had an odd dream. I was surrounded by this grayish cloud. It swirled about me and I couldn't see anything. I couldn't breath and became panicked. Then a soft voice spoke to me in my mind that asked me if I would like to stay. I was calm and happy and genuinely thought about staying, but I thought out loud that I couldn't stay here. I had too much left to do. When I thought that thought I instantly woke up. I gasped loudly for air. My brother later told me that I had fallen asleep with my eyes open. To this day when I remember that dream I can remember the clouds and the feeling, but I have overlaying it all this green open field with blue sky.

I think this event itself caused me to obsess over the matter regarding Angels.

So in perhaps the world's most long winded and superfluous explanation ever, I am intensely interested in the Grigori because my feelings are mixed up and I want to learn more about this strange obsession I have in an attempt to better understand myself.

I hope that helps answer your question, Hound. If not, then I would be happy to expound on the matter. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this comment.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I will Pm you... [thumbup]

As far as the post script...absolutely , what I was referring to was the general idea
of the Craft and / or Magic , no matter which tradition one comes from...

An emotional event is an interesting way of putting it , as in our dual eight column
arrangement of symbols...just one of many arrangements...

The symbol for charge , or signal , is directly across from a symbol which can mean motion ,
yet is composed of two symbols , identical , facing each other , which can mean *Wave*...

( it also relates to balance )

Therefore a wave , facing a wave , set at 180 degrees , which can produce a soliton , a standing wave , or spike...

Now , please understand , in our Tradition , the numerical value for :

Matrix = 625

Time = 624

( the +1 , -1 vibrational flux )

So embedding a "program" in the Matrix , through charge , and via a chaos resolving into order pattern of disturbance
then a reset of structural tensegrity , one brings about a desired effect...all magical systems have this at their base...

An unfoldment , and fractal expansion from a point of intent and the gravity force necessary to collapse many options into one...

Love = Expansion

Will = Contraction Into A One Point Force

Love Under Will :

Love = 13

Will = 8

8 Divided By 13 ( for the sake of love ) = .6153846...

Keep going in the golden mean sequence , and you obtain the chaos fractal spiral of creation ,
Phi , with the timeline of Pi , as Light In Extension...

When you say is it "nothing more" , is that not a "great enough" ?

... [wink] ...
Thank you very much for the reply, Shawn. It is definitely a direction to follow. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I am curious to know your opinion regarding William D. Gann. I had recently purchased a book regarding his perception on the Cycle of Creation, so to speak. It's rather math heavy and I would appreciate your input on the matter.

Again, I don't wish to cause more work for you, and will understand if it's a general no.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Stukov wrote:
TheGrigori wrote:
Hello again, Stukov. Thank you for the reply. To be honest, I don't know. There is a great deal I don't understand or generally know. There's a lot I'm coming to grips with and trying to get answers for.

In the past, I would have done anything to help Humanity. These days, I feel the Zeitgeist is too much in favor of a general reset that I am inclined to believe. Humanity so arrogantly ignores their own decisions and then bemoan the results of the course they chose to follow. Then to have the self righteous indignation to complain to the Source of All That Is/Was/Ever Shall Be that they are being targeted when it was their own choices. The individual, I am more than happy to help, but the whole I am not so inclined to be invested in.

Either way, I just don't know where I fit in the Universe proper. I don't know what I should ultimately be doing as I feel even if I were to help, who would listen? Then again who am I to help? Do I have any answers that can help? I have seen the most beautiful and fantastic nature of Humanity, but I have also seen the terrible darkness.

For now I settle with general apathy with the hope for Humanity to embrace the Light. Myself? I am in no place to help as I have no place in general. I lack information, knowledge, wisdom, everything.

So I sit, wait, and watch. The answer will come in time. I have faith, at least.

Sorry for the long reply. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read it.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

Curious. I appreciate how reflective you've been in your response. Your thoughts on the matter seem to be developed, which is an abnormality in comparison to most individuals starting out. Enthralling.
I am typing from the top of my head and trying to express thoughts coherently that have existed primarily as nebulous feelings
I can relate, so don't worry too much. Despite your worries your thoughts and words are very clear.
I am not, however, so inclined to share the sentiment towards the dominant species at this time. I find the human beautiful, wonderful, and capable of some of the most inspiring acts worthy of song and praise. Humanity, however, is a cancer that I hold reservations towards being overly invested in.
Do you believe this idea stems from this cryptic feeling buried within, or perhaps through some form of internalized trauma? Bit of a heavy topic, I know. But consider me intrigued.

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Stukov wrote:
TheGrigori wrote:
If I may, Stukov, I feel I should expound on my explanation just a little more. Apologies. I am very aware of the shadow cold war. If not via what I have read online, but somehow in my feelings. A sort of tugging on my consciousness.

That being said, I take no side because I'm not entirely certain there is a side for me to take. I don't know if there is a role for me to play at all in this matter. As far as I am aware, I am a very confused individual simply attempting to sort myself out.

I hope that adds a little more context for my reply, and again I apologize for my rather long replies in general.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Very quickly for the night...

One of our arrangements of symbols , has a gematria value of 1318 :

By the way , I am speaking of what some might call the Grand Architect's language ,
though it has been called many things in many cultures over time... [wink]

I am wondering...and pretty sure he was...a member of that honored fraternity...

So , as you know if you follow mathematics , the numbers 1000 and 318 , designate
a circle of 1000 , with a diameter of 318...

In gematria :

Circle = 317

Square = 318

Trine = 306

Geometry = 376

= 1317

Time for me to relax...yet I hope that gives you some insight into
where he got his knowledge for playing the stock market... [thumbup]

TheGrigori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheGrigori »

Hound wrote:Curious. I appreciate how reflective you've been in your response. Your thoughts on the matter seem to be developed, which is an abnormality in comparison to most individuals starting out. Enthralling.
I am typing from the top of my head and trying to express thoughts coherently that have existed primarily as nebulous feelings
I can relate, so don't worry too much. Despite your worries your thoughts and words are very clear.
I am not, however, so inclined to share the sentiment towards the dominant species at this time. I find the human beautiful, wonderful, and capable of some of the most inspiring acts worthy of song and praise. Humanity, however, is a cancer that I hold reservations towards being overly invested in.
Do you believe this idea stems from this cryptic feeling buried within, or perhaps through some form of internalized trauma? Bit of a heavy topic, I know. But consider me intrigued.
Hello, Hound. I appreciate your reply. I will attempt to form a cogent reply, though I apologize that I feel I may not entirely be able to keep it brief. Fair warning, I suppose.

To your first sentiment, thank you. In my experience a Remote Viewer grows stronger with more information they can gather. I.E. the more experiences they can acquire then the greater their lexicon grows with which to explain what they perceive. In this context I have attempted many exercises to better grasp what my subconscious lexicon is that permits me to offer up as best a reply I can.

As for relating to how I feel, I am deeply sorry. I suppose you know the frustration in attempting to express those idea/concepts locked behind a wall of incomprehensible feelings of experiences that is hardly shared by many in such a context as this. And if one were to make an attempt to expound upon such a feeling, it would certainly be socially not advisable. So truly, I am sorry you have had to endure that, Hound. I hope you have come out for the better for have so endured it.

For the most part it is based upon two factors. One being what I have perceived from Humanity at whole and this feeling inside. This understanding that the life of Humanity is ephemeral and so easily changing. A reluctance to be involved for too long in one thing because it will be changing so quickly.

I enjoy watching people in general. What are they doing? Where are they going? What is their story? What makes them happy? What makes them laugh? What do they love? What are their sorrows? What are their fears? What do they dream of accomplishing? How do they wish to be remembered when they are gone? I was once asked what Heaven would be like. I told them it's bliss. They asked what that meant and I said what was the one thing they could do for ten years and never grow tired of? Well that is bliss. That is Heaven, I think. Watching people is my bliss. It's calming. It's relaxing, but something tugs at me. A strange sort of detachment that I don't fully understand. Do I so dispassionately watch people? Am I incapable of forming close bonds? So many people call me their friends, but I am reluctant to call them friends. Do I really understand what friendship is? Am I afraid of intimacy?

Again, long winded, and I apologize, Hound. The short of it is, I have watched Humanity for some time and have made a decision I do not entirely like what I see, but more so there is this feeling that keeps me from fully investing emotions into Humanity. Let alone associating with them.

I hope this helps expound on the matter. If you have anymore questions, I am happy to answer.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

I suppose you know the frustration in attempting to express those idea/concepts locked behind a wall of incomprehensible feelings of experiences that is hardly shared by many in such a context as this.
Many raw instincts transcend the limited nature behind a spoken language. I often question just how shallow most interaction is between human beings, because of this. They say one thing, but are feeling an infinite number of alternatives. And not only do they not have a method in which they can express these thoughts and feelings, I fear what I consider worse is the fact that they don't wish to. I remember a state of being where one could express all. In full. I miss that.

Frustrating, yes. I've settled for simply listening to my instincts rather than trying to explain them these days :).
Again, long winded, and I apologize, Hound.
Why do you feel you trouble people by sharing your thoughts? Personally, I enjoy reading long, well thought out responses. Even if they're novella in terms of size. It's much more engaging than the typical text and talk the majority of people hold these days.

Return to “Introductions”