Dedicated mirrors

For difficult to define queries.

TheHunchback
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dedicated mirrors

Post by TheHunchback »

I wasn't able to post in the proper forum, so I would appreciate it if an admin sent this post to its proper home when the time comes.

Has anyone here ever used a dedicated mirror for communication? If so, did you use non-personal symbols around the rim or did you tailor it to yourself and the being you wish to speak with? I'm asking because I mainly deal with shamanism, but I have a "friend" that uses a mirror to communicate with me when I meditate and I would prefer to rely on a physical tool as well. Right now, I feel like the country bumpkin having a conversation with the city-slicker.

My instincts tell me to apply gold leaf in personally meaningful symbols (representing both of us) around the rim of a round mirror, which is what he has. I was also playing with the idea of 1- utilizing the writing-medium businesses, such as bars, use when writing specials on glass. Possibly this can be used as an inner circle to "direct the call." 2 - I then plan on mixing wine with a few drops of my blood and pouring it onto the mirror and allowing it to dry upon it. Then 3 - I would wipe off the substance in the middle of the mirror while leaving the rest of the dried wine on the symbols surrounding the mirror void at the middle of it. On each step, my will will be focused. This is what my instincts tell me to do, and I would normally follow through, but I feel hesitant to give it a go without some outside opinion.

Advice or insight would be welcome.
"Tha bells...tha bells!

Cerber

Re: Dedicated mirrors

Post by Cerber »

Why hesitation? What's the worst that can happen? I usually just go along with whatever feels right, the worst that ever happened - it didn't work (most of the time), or at least not to the desired results.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Go ahead and do it, as long as you have a trusting relationship with this spirit.

This seems to be very personal gnosis and working being given by this being to communicate.

This is kinda important work you are doing here in this regard - follow your intuition when it comes to bonds with beings like this. They will show you via intuition how to construct whats required to talk with them. This is gateway construction work at its best.

The formula as described is not entirely similar to, but reminding me of similar mirror works done by people who work in our current.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

TheHunchback
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheHunchback »

Cerber wrote:Why hesitation? What's the worst that can happen? I usually just go along with whatever feels right, the worst that ever happened - it didn't work (most of the time), or at least not to the desired results.
Because it will be my first time doing it and since I don't usually work with physical objects, least of all mirrors, I'd want to hear from others who have worked with one. I'd liken it to being a virgin and wanting to know a bit about screwing beforehand, the general ins and outs. Like knowing that you should use a condom, but not knowing that wetness is necessary if one doesn't want it to break. I'm looking for handy tips to see if what I think I should do is a reasonable guess. Thanks for the reply, I am more likely now to just go ahead and do it without worrying too much about it and being a pussy. I won't be contacting anything dangerous anyway and you are right, the worse that can happen is that it doesn't work.
"Tha bells...tha bells!

TheHunchback
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheHunchback »

Sypheara wrote:Go ahead and do it, as long as you have a trusting relationship with this spirit.

This seems to be very personal gnosis and working being given by this being to communicate.

This is kinda important work you are doing here in this regard - follow your intuition when it comes to bonds with beings like this. They will show you via intuition how to construct whats required to talk with them. This is gateway construction work at its best.

The formula as described is not entirely similar to, but reminding me of similar mirror works done by people who work in our current.
Sypheara: Your reply was exactly what I needed to hear and gives me confidence in what I considered to be my own instincts. I had not considered that it was coming from an outside force, yet it makes perfect sense since my acquaintance with tools is limited. So if I'm making "guesses" that hit close to the truth, there must be something else going on in how I come to it rather than my imagination.

Yes, I trust this being quite a bit. I hope it will turn into a deeper relationship than what we have now. It will certainly have an important place in my life.

Is gateway construction what this is called? It, his mirror or what I imagine was a mirror, appeared before me when I was meditating by candlelight. I had finished and opened my eyes, while I was good and relaxed.I honestly thought it was a window or small portal to where he was. The outer edges were circular and gold with symbols that looked like what I see when I get an ocular migraine, somewhat angular. He spoke a sentence of seven words to me. Shocked the hell out of me and I lost the connection because it was so jarring and unexpected that I snapped to regular consciousness. We have been in contact mostly through repeatedly stating his name in my mind while in trance, but it has not been repeated as it was that night and I wish to make it happen again.

By current, did you mean your particular occult focus, being Luciferian or something else? This is quite interesting to me since it is not my own focus, but there is a common element between my beliefs and yours, I am guessing. Would you happen to remember what those in your current did to their mirrors?

Thank you!
"Tha bells...tha bells!

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

TheHunchback wrote:
Sypheara wrote:Go ahead and do it, as long as you have a trusting relationship with this spirit.

Sypheara: Your reply was exactly what I needed to hear and gives me confidence in what I considered to be my own instincts. I had not considered that it was coming from an outside force, yet it makes perfect sense since my acquaintance with tools is limited. So if I'm making "guesses" that hit close to the truth, there must be something else going on in how I come to it rather than my imagination.

Yes, I trust this being quite a bit. I hope it will turn into a deeper relationship than what we have now. It will certainly have an important place in my life.

Is gateway construction what this is called? It, his mirror or what I imagine was a mirror, appeared before me when I was meditating by candlelight. I had finished and opened my eyes, while I was good and relaxed.I honestly thought it was a window or small portal to where he was. The outer edges were circular and gold with symbols that looked like what I see when I get an ocular migraine, somewhat angular. He spoke a sentence of seven words to me. Shocked the hell out of me and I lost the connection because it was so jarring and unexpected that I snapped to regular consciousness. We have been in contact mostly through repeatedly stating his name in my mind while in trance, but it has not been repeated as it was that night and I wish to make it happen again.

By current, did you mean your particular occult focus, being Luciferian or something else? This is quite interesting to me since it is not my own focus, but there is a common element between my beliefs and yours, I am guessing. Would you happen to remember what those in your current did to their mirrors?

Thank you!
i'd like to add banishing a linked object as long as its by the same person who invoked it, is far easier then invoking so even if you face ill effects canceling it is simple

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Sorry for not replying, mundane things catching up to me with it being near the holiday season.

Yes, this is called gateway construction. Mirrors for this are used in the practice of Trident Witchcraft that i follow. They can be used to contact specific entities, but also as general tools for spirit travel. It it is not unusual for a spirit to ask for something like this to be constructed for either a particular communication need or specific use.

An unrelated example would be the copper amulet lucifer recently requested me for a particular working. This is a necessary sigillic gateway for bringing through and earthing particular thing. Its quite different from a mirror, but it gives an idea of how they give this formula in intuition and direct contact.

The formula differs from each object constructed usually. There is a formula for a general use mirror that exists - this is what i remember without looking it up so take it with a pinch of salt.

At the top of the frame, the marking of the seal of Hecate in our workis added. Below this, the seal of Surgat is marked, ringed by the words Hecate, Lucifer, Belial as they are the ruling tips of the power we work with (barring a fourth, hidden goddess).

After that the sigil of the spirit and realm to be visited are marked, side by side, on the surface of the mirror in a red, removal substance. Whilst we often use our own blood in workings as key, in this instance it might not be appropriate and even counterproductive so definitely not that...

Below this in the bottom in the frame is marked the sigil of universal gateways in our tradition, which is a skeleton key to all realms that arn't specifically locked or barred with extra special locks or guards. The key to the Otherworld.

This construction is then empowered at the Western Quadrant from within a cast circle, with Hecate possessing the flesh. Surgat is then asked to both empower the mirror with his essence, and then to transport you through on your first journey which is the sealing on its actual construction.

Id be interested in hearing more of what you are up to, if you feel its relevant for sure!
(admin approved link)

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

The idea of using a black dry-erase board that you can write on with neon colors is really interesting. I've read of using a table with a circle and symbols/names written around the circle, with a dark mirror or crystal placed in the center, but your idea seems to be killing two birds with one stone.

I'm going to try using my cell phone as a dark mirror soon. I'm just strapped for cash right now and actually want to minimize my magical tools so that they appear as everyday objects. I'm getting all "urban magician" and experimenting with being as discrete as I can be.

Let us know how your experiments go.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

You can use a normal mirror in a darkened room if suitably prepared. Small obsidian mirrors are also not in any way expensive and can be used in a similar fashion.

A friend of mine used to make their own using old discarded clock covers, and painting the inside black (cannot remember exactly how she did it, was about 9 months ago we had that conversation).

To clarify about the blood as it was 2am when i wrote that - its appropriate for a specific link in ops case but when creating an all purpose mirror or object as mentioned, its one of the few cases where i hold back using it and the other guys are for the most part the same.
(admin approved link)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

From my group on another site :

These formulas are from the gematria code I work with ( Obri / Hebrew and Runic )

The illustrations at bottom will help explain , yet if you have questions , please ask ;
***************************************************************************************************

Morgan La Fey's Black Astral Mirror = 1913

994 + 919 = 1913

Build From Wood And Black Mirror

With Runes Inscribed

This Takes Time To Load As PDF

But It Is Good For Learning How To Construct

Your Mirror

I Do Not Agree Very Often With Tyson

But For Fluid Condenser

And Mirror Construction This Is

A Good Reference

https://zalbarath666.files.wordpress.co ... mirror.pdf

This can be constructed as a full length standing mirror , as it has been throughout time...

The first Oval / Round set of runes , has a value of 919 ;

The second set of Two Pairs Of Eight Runes , has a value of 994 ;

Thus 1913 , together ;

Morgan La Fey's Black Astral Mirror = 1913

994 + 919 = 1913
Attachments
683c.jpg
683c.jpg (14.06 KiB) Viewed 6534 times
rsz_21ovalalgorithm.jpg
rsz_09singlemothersrightsinglefatherscolumnleft.jpg

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

And another for astral traveling our eleven dimensional tree / visioning :

Use image construct on right...I was given this in a vision , so strong , I
hand rendered it using a ruler and pen , only , in three hours...

My student input it into the computer to bolden lines , and widen runes...

Otherwise , it is my construct ( all rights reserved for future book for all images )

P.S. The reason it is slightly off in width , between one side and another , was the
first two times he tried to scan it off my hand drawn page , it crashed two different
computers ( top of line at time ( 2000 )...so the computer tech who came from Portland
Oregon , to Eugene , who was a good friend , the best troubleshooter in the region , and
a practicing occultist , said he had never seen that happen before to two different and
completely healthy computers , suggested inputing it in pieces , slightly off , then joining
them together , as you will see if you look closely...

If constructing it out of wood , silver , or copper , I would correct that , back to even width ,
and all other "dimensions" of frame , evenly...funny , how that "happened"... [wink]
Attachments
1759dffe3852c7ceb425b8337e9f5b96.jpg
IMG_0651.JPG

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”