Need help!

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Spectre
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need help!

Post by Spectre »

Hey everyone hope your doing great.
Let me jump right into this, newbie here and i would like to know more about the Demon Clauneck! Since i have issues and debt i would like to invoke the demon Clauneck, i dont know how i tried many rituals but they didnt work. I would like to work with Clauneck in exchange for job opportunities and wealth for a good future. I dont know what i should offer him in exchange for wealth im really serious about this whole thing and i would like to get some help!
Thanks for reading.
Truly yours,
Maximus.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Need help!

Post by chowderpope »

There are books about how to work with demons. A new guy here swears by Gordon Winterfield's book, Demons of Magick. There's also some easy newbie demon stuff in Damon Brand's books. Check those out. I don't know if anyone here will give you a step by step, so better to be resourceful.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Wouldn't it just be easier to do a sigil or a ritual spell?
It kind of feels like you are trying to use napalm to light a candle here...
Best thing to do is either charge a sigil or do a ritual spell with the intent of it to get you a job whilst you are job hunting.
Remember, magick will only present the opportunities, you must do your part to and put in your share of the work.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Clauneck#1Fan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clauneck#1Fan »

I invoked him in the morning got a call back from a job that I did a no call no show on twice within a couple hours of doing the ritual also never evocation them always invocation ....no one wants to be forced to do anything remember that and you'll be fine

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

Spectre wrote:Hey everyone hope your doing great.
Let me jump right into this, newbie here and i would like to know more about the Demon Clauneck! Since i have issues and debt i would like to invoke the demon Clauneck, i dont know how i tried many rituals but they didnt work. I would like to work with Clauneck in exchange for job opportunities and wealth for a good future. I dont know what i should offer him in exchange for wealth im really serious about this whole thing and i would like to get some help!
Thanks for reading.
Truly yours,
Maximus.
rituals more officially known as ceremonial wont work unless you have the basic chi skills to construct sacred space

Return to “Help!”