Breaking a severe curse.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

EmanatingAurora
Forum Member
Forum Member

Breaking a severe curse.

Post by EmanatingAurora »

Good afternoon to all.

I am writing on behalf of someone close, who has essentially been plagued with a curse that may be **** years old now in the making. While I am not sure as the specific type, or name of the curse, one source has said that this sounds like a 'Entropy Curse'. I'm trying to find either some information, or advice on how to break this, as it has been crippling this person's life in ways that are incredibly concerning. **** Some of the more notable effects of the curse would be bad luck. Unexpectedly, unexplained, event after event, there always is a series of unfortunate things that happen, be it related to career, financial, legal, health, etc. This person is in no way a irresponsible being, in fact, quite the opposite. They always take every precaution and are incredibly safe when it comes to going about anything in life. (Always making great choices, A+ work ethic, etc.) Another side effect we have witnessed, is that those who are close to this person, tend to go lose themselves, or become mad in time. It's a slow and gradual process, but is ultimately something that has taken it's toll and I am desperately trying to find a solution to this. The curse may be hereditary, and neither of us have any idea who brought it upon them.

Thank you all for your time and willingness to read this. Looking for serious responses mainly, as I am not sure how to go about breaking something of this magnitude.

Cerber

Re: Breaking a severe curse.

Post by Cerber »

What makes you think it's a curse? The only "curses" that last 30 years, that I know of are "karmic" ones. Maybe that person got some old unpaid debts?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I am not doubting this , myself...

There is such a generational curse , in my tradition...

Yet...I ask you...and you must be ***absolutely*** truthful ,
and honest when you answer...( believe me , I have ways of knowing )...

***Who*** told you , it was an *entropy curse* ?

Exactly what path do they follow , and for how long ?

( if they know about this curse , they should know how to counter it...
otherwise , I have reason to doubt them , and their information to you )

This is a very ancient curse , generational , which was used against clans
and families , in many places , by the Old Witchcraft...by many names...

EmanatingAurora
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shawn,

The person who is cursed received a message from someone when they asked for help/advice on a social media website, I believe they were female. The person who said it could have been that type of a curse basically said in little words, that it's bad, and that they could not help, that this is likely that type of a curse. Unfortunately I realize this is probably not the answer you seek.

As far as names of the curse go, we are not sure what name it is/ what type of a curse it is, the Entropy curse seems to fit the bill by description, as it has basically come to a point of being fearful of what tomorrow will bring.

It could very well be a generational curse, which if it was, would make this that much harder to track down the source.

EmanatingAurora
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber,

No unpaid debts, as I said before this person is very responsible.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

Perhaps locating the active influence and it's energy, then cutting the rope. "Curses" require direct influence. Even if it's been outsourced/automated at some point. There is always a moving hand involved. Sever that connection, remove the 'curse'.

But I would caution against assuming a singular source. Individual perspective always has a hand in how we view our experiences, or the experiences of another.

Return to “Help!”