Servitor creation...I think I did something wrong...

RafuS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Servitor creation...I think I did something wrong...

Post by RafuS »

Ok, here is the thing..
I created a Servitor/ thought form whatever you want to call it..
Started with writing her personality, than what she will do for me( to remember me everything I read and study, when I need it).. her house is a pendrive as she should work as a memory [grin] ...than to not harm me in any way, to obey me in everything, to be friendly, to get energy from me, the sun, 5v to 220v [thumbup] to always work on 100% energy.. [rofl]
And the ability to talk to me through the tarot... here I am just writing the main parts ..but in the text it was very detailed and explained everything. I wrote that she should'n have emotions....than created a sigil, candle light on, meditation, focusing on sigil, reached orgasm focusing on sigil, readed out loud the full text I did for the servitor to program it and draw above the sigil with the sperm... ok..tarot confirmed 9 of cups..wish fullfilment..

Ok..talking with her using the tarot..... responding [thumbup]
Working on the task.... not working.. in a mather of fact she started to have some negative/positive confusing emotions..maybe because I left her in her house a few days, It is somewhat confused, I can't get her messages in my mind as I expected to remember me what I want, today I got confused, she want to be like my wife or something like that... [grr] , she wanted me to make the samething when she was created, candles, excitment, sperm over the sigil etc..

She told me that, she couldnt do the task(remembering me the things I learn, when I need it) because this would be cheating or something like that, than because this would harm me spiritually, and she can't do that.. than I allowed her to harm me spirutually if it needed to do the task, we made some tests, It turns out I really need to meditate more to listen to her, I can hear her sometimes in my mind while testing, she confirms in the tarot what she said or not said, it turns out, the voice is like my voice, so sometimes, it's me, and sometimes her.. [mad] and its difficult to separate...

But ok, than some days later...always when I talk to her she is in a bad mood, I think because she stays in her home a lot and not with me all the time...because this days I have a lot of busy work to do, and not having time to do the testing...
ok I know this sounds like..crazy shit..like I'm high or something...I just smoke cigarretes... [grin] .but it is really happening [grin] ... Ok..I am just asking if this is normal..or if I did something wrong... or I messed something up.. I need help from you guys that are more experienced than me... she should not have emotions like that, just be friendly.. she should obey me, but she is giving me write/wrong talks, she want to merry me [grin] ...and I can't have another women,she would be very upset and I would facethe consequences [grin] [grin] [grin] ....ok I need to say that in the end she accepted that...
Ok guys I hope you had some fun reading this, I am living it and I am having fun..but something is not good here.... I need your help! THANXXXXX A LOT!

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Servitor creation...I think I did something wrong...

Post by Firice »

Sorry to hear about this fiasco.

RafuS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RafuS »

I am starting to think this is happening because I created it with sexual energy and sperm... maybe if I create it with a different feeling and diferent life fluid, the result will be different. I will give it a try.. any cents from u guys experienced in servitor creation?

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

I created a Servitor/ thought form whatever you want to call it..
You have to identify what you actually set out to create/make. First and foremost so you actually know what you are getting into, and secondly for other people to understand what you've tried to do so they can help. Servitor reminds me of a Construct by word association. An non-physical machine that can be made close to, but cannot become, genuine souls. Thought forms refer to, mostly, tulpa/daemons which are an entirely different concept and method of application, one being entirely imaginary (until fed enough energy) and the other being another basic form of construct, with a twist. My first question would be what did you actually intend to make, and my second would be to ask how much effort you put into studying the phenomena you were after before deciding to give it a go?
than what she will do for me( to remember me everything I read and study, when I need it)
I don't see this working out how you want it to, and suggest to invest some time on doing this yourself.
.than to not harm me in any way, to obey me in everything, to be friendly, to get energy from me
While on the right track, proper programming of complex constructs takes years of study, and you should probably have her access energy from ambient sources rather than from yourself. Unless you 'like' the idea of someone/something eating you.
reached orgasm focusing on sigil
... why.
readed out loud the full text I did for the servitor to program it
I see you've done enough to 'know' that these things need to be programmed, but it takes a strong will to properly do so and I don't think you might've been able to focus enough on the task at hand given your other 'desire' at the time. For the record, you don't have to do that to create constructs, if that is the phenomena you are referring to. Or, rather, for basically anything mentioned above. I'm curious as to where you read such steps regarding the creation of non-physical beings.

Would also like to mention it's rather redundant to only communicate with it via tarot.
she should not have emotions like that, just be friendly
If it was a construct, if it has the capacity for emotion you gave it that capacity, even unknowingly. I would not suggest trying to create such complex organisms without a hefty amount of practice. But you can't give life to something like that and then expect it to be a good little 'robot' when you don't attend to it, as you mentioned several times as to not having done so.
she would be very upset and I would facethe consequences
Lastly... consequences are a part of life. They'll be faced whether we want to face them or not.

So if you genuinely brought something to life, be it a construct or an actual thought form (thought given form, which is a completely separate phenomena), you should have the capacity to take it away. And if you don't, well... why create something like this if you can't deal with it when it goes wrong?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

You tried to create a *female* servitor , without emotions ?

Then used orgasm to create her ?

Have You Ever Had A Girlfriend ?

You don't understand why she's moody , and maybe just
a little pissed , or jealous , when you don't have time for her ?

Sheesh.... [lol]

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bathtub-alchemist »

Either your knowledge or will is lacking....unless of course its both....

Study entity creating deeply before constructing one

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I say, learning the hard way is the most effective way. Let the man learn from his own mistakes, I say. Just close the door and wash your hands after.

RafuS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RafuS »

Ok, First I want to thank u all for your inputs. When I created her I programmed a phrase to end her life. I already did it, don't wanted to but..i saw no way out..

I wanted to create an entity that would operate like a memory for me. Talking to my mind and reading it when needed. So that I would never forget something I learned years ago.

I got the information in a book about entity creation to do it.. but the part with the orgasm was just to generate energy.. as I learned everything is based on intention, visualization, focus, energy and release.

See, if you put the parts together you will notice that, and for sure you already know that, or maybe I am wrong and that is just coincidence, let me try to explain with an example:

PersonA was very furious about PersonB wishing he had an car accident, than hours later it happen to PersonB. Was that a coincidence? We have heard a lot about cases like that don't we?
What happened here? PersonA created unconciously something to harm PersonB, and because the intent, the focus, the energy was so strong at the time of the rage.. it happened.

Same with all types of magick systems and paths, same with law of attraction etc. Different stories, systems but always the same principles..even the bible...

Aleister Crowley once said that the spirits from goetia are part of our brain, created from us. He instructs orgasm to create asmodeus and to put the sexual fluid on the sigil to create it on the material plane.

Look I have seen in other forums, when some people in the same ritual summoned the same entity, at the same time it appear different to each individual..why is that? Maybe because, each one of us have a different belive of how it's image really is...

Before you summon spirits you must know exactly what he does, who he is, his image if possible... I can be wrong but it seems that it is created by us and that's why we must know about it first. And if you constantly feed it, it will get stronger and stronger, but how to feed it? In the book I read it says that, talking to it is already feeding it with our energy, why? I think it is because when you put effort into it, by talking to it everyday, your realization that is real, faith, believe grows stronger in it.... maybe if you put it to feed only from a source of energy like the sun, or electricity, if you don't talk to it, your faith will not grow in it..in a mather of fact it can get weaker...

I created this entity with various types of energy to feed of..like the sun, electricity 5v to 220v.. to be always 100%..and why it was not always 100% and really strong ?..so strong that I could feel it..Some years ago I really felt an entity I summoned, the thing is it was when I was starting with magick and I was very fascinating and my faith in magick that I would have success in it was very strong. so I know what I felt was real.. but this time...was not that way..I know it existed because it really talks to me in the tarot, like always when I started a conversation I asked "Hi how are you" and the 2 of cups came out...almost always. Like 8 out of 10 times..

Like the god from the bible that a lot of people believe..but it will only work if you have faith...if you belive, what about praying for other people if not selfless meditation...intention focusing feelings and release...it so cool because in the bible states that you can't be ancious,that God will not operate if you are ancious.. if this is not the exactly same..I don't know anymore..

That is why you must follow your intuition, thats why chaos magick works... If I really believe and feel that a glass of whater will cure me..it will.... if not, it will not.. and I think it is because in reallity our brain with the help of our feelings are doing all the show... and not to forget we are all made from atoms, everything is made of that and everything is conected... and than we start to talk about quantum physics .. another time maybe.. [grin]

So I hope I could explain how understand the things , and why I did that way...it's my experience over 10 years with spirituality and magick...

I know the feeling you put into makes diference,positive feelings positive results, bad feelings bad results...sexual feeling is good or bad? Depends on how you believe it? makes sense [grin] The 2 times I meditated for protection I was ancious, because some situation was happening...the 2 times I did it...I broke my thumb and the second my pulse...I realized it was the feeling of anciety and worry, when it happened for the second time..because I saw a pattern.

ok enough from me..thanks guys anyways... please feel free to point me out on the creating of an entity..some of you talked about will, focusing...how it's your way to do that?

RafuS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RafuS »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:You tried to create a *female* servitor , without emotions ?

Then used orgasm to create her ?

Have You Ever Had A Girlfriend ?

You don't understand why she's moody , and maybe just
a little pissed , or jealous , when you don't have time for her ?

Sheesh.... [lol]

[grin] [wink] ... I dindn't know it was like a human beeing....I thought more like aladins lamp..you know [rofl] you need it you call it..if not ...its ok..it is there to serve you... but ok, I get it... thanks for your input

RafuS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RafuS »

bathtub-alchemist wrote:Either your knowledge or will is lacking....unless of course its both....

I took some information from this book "Creating Magickal Entities"...did almost everything equal, just the ritual part I made different because they used a golden dawn ritual with a lot of things... not a chaos style you know.. [rofl]

RafuS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RafuS »

Cerber wrote:I say, learning the hard way is the most effective way. Let the man learn from his own mistakes, I say. Just close the door and wash your hands after.
Aleister Crowley followed that path...experimenting..and experimenting.. and experimenting.. [thumbup]

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

RafuS wrote:
bathtub-alchemist wrote:Either your knowledge or will is lacking....unless of course its both....

I took some information from this book "Creating Magickal Entities"...did almost everything equal, just the ritual part I made different because they used a golden dawn ritual with a lot of things... not a chaos style you know.. [rofl]
That's a good book. I was in a relationship with one of the authors.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

RafuS wrote:I took some information from this book "Creating Magickal Entities"...did almost everything equal, just the ritual part I made different because they used a golden dawn ritual with a lot of things... not a chaos style you know.. [rofl]
I can't tell you the number of books I personally own on a subject that doesn't actually know what it's talking about on said subject. Lesser of two evils in terms of factual information or core concept doesn't necessarily mean it's the best, either.

But I can tell you that you do not need to jerk it to a sigil to make a living being.

RafuS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RafuS »

Hound wrote:
RafuS wrote:I took some information from this book "Creating Magickal Entities"...did almost everything equal, just the ritual part I made different because they used a golden dawn ritual with a lot of things... not a chaos style you know.. [rofl]
I can't tell you the number of books I personally own on a subject that doesn't actually know what it's talking about on said subject. Lesser of two evils in terms of factual information or core concept doesn't necessarily mean it's the best, either.

But I can tell you that you do not need to jerk it to a sigil to make a living being.

I understand, how would you do a servitor like the one that I mentioned?

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Learning by trial and error is dangerous with entity creation

RafuS
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RafuS »

bathtub-alchemist wrote:Learning by trial and error is dangerous with entity creation
Ok, but how can we do it than? Just by reading we cannot get the experience, see if it worked or not.. [grump]

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

RafuS wrote:I understand, how would you do a servitor like the one that I mentioned?
I wouldn't create one like the kind you mention, because I consider it irresponsible.

Construct creation can be done through energy manipulation and requires no extending physical counterpart to the creation, barring very particular kinds that I won't discuss here. The place to begin your studies would be examining the structure of souls, themselves, and becoming familiar with the 'blueprint', or mapping. Next you should begin attempting to replicate this pattern on a small scale using ambient sources of energy around you, as really no other kinds are needed. If you want to use what we define as 'life' you can simply pull it from the earth itself. I would also start training your ability to focus and impart programming on non-sentient sources of energy structures. So, perhaps, work on defensive structures such as complex wards. Making sure you're able to impart exactly what you want on of that kind of structure will help in creating basic constructs.

Take note that constructs are particularly rudimentary and are generally no more functional than basic automatons.

Return to “Chaos Magick”