My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

Post by CCoburn »

Analytic13. Maybe I can get back to that, but I did plan on expanding a bit from my last comment which is somewhat relative to yours.

What I was getting at last time is that when you perform Pathworking(Sephiroth too), Evocations and/or Invocations. You begin working with(regarding Sephiroth) the Powers of the Four Worlds. Normally starting with the Divine World and descending to Assiah. This is to garner protection from the higher evolved Entities against the ones in the lower Worlds/Realms.

Now in doing the above you will attract Entities/Spirits that have(or appear to have)no association with the Powers of the Spheres. This will create a lot of bizarre phenomena in and around the Ritual area.

So the point I'm making is that all this extra phenomena being generated can be quite fascinating, and its easy to lose track of what you are supposed to be doing and get lost and obsessed with all this other stuff. This, in a way is what happened to me. Many times, consciously or subconsciously I have the intent on attracting unrelated forces because I do find it very interesting and its a great example of Cause and Effect at work.

So in summary there is a lot of paranormal activity generated by these Rituals even though its not the intention, and also its worth mentioning that it is very difficult to know exactly what forces you have summoned as introductions are non existent.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So with the day I have been having today. Acquiring Oil and dealing with Heating Systems. Living in Maine, Nineteen degrees outside all day. ASC On the way, so maybe a good time for a Sun Ritual. Ra who is in the center of the Hexagram surrounded by six holy spheres. Send some heat this way, but not too much...They know what they are doing, I have faith since its been over 4 1/2 Billion Years, which ultimately is consumed by eternity anyway. Cheers :-)

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I am going to let chance pick a Perfume. I have 18, so suitable for dice.

First roll: 4(Mid Group)
Second Roll: 4(Lavender) I need some other things in the mix such as Datura, Henbane, and Solanaceae would be nice, but would have to look into those first. Extreme care should be taken in synergizing psychoactives.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The above reference to Entheogens was incorrectly written. Solanaceae is the FAMILY of which Henbane and Datura are Members. Plus there is also Nightshade which was not mentioned. Got a small edit window here, and corrections require additional baggage so I usually don't bother :-)

The following is a Song about someone who would typically be knowledgeable of such Entheogens...

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Re: your extended Ceremony.It looks like you have been doing this for over 2 years and I was wondering what spirits you may have encountered on this journey.
I see you mention entheogens and I know they have been used for ritual insights for centuries but they are the domain of witches so be careful.When I say witches I mean the malefic ones.Not sure if they exist any more today but I would not be surprised if they do.Anyway they use these plants like Nightshade to work magic on the inner planes by meeting evil spirits there who allow them the power to harm.Probably best to avoid those plants as you may be hoisted into a world where not only the evil spirits dwell but witches who may harm you.Just a thought.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Topper.

Thanks for the reply. I have been using Entheogens(all legal)for over a year now for basically the same reasons you mention. It would be very difficult to perform the Rituals I do during normal modes of Consciousness, however I have never worked with the plants mentioned, but am well aware of the caveats.

The Amanita Muscaria(and of course there are the other typical psychoactive Fungi)is another I am interested in acquiring, although no luck finding it wild in proximity to where I live. I may try ordering some of these online eventually, but am quite satisfied with the one I am currently working with.

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers :-)

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Spida wrote:
Topper.

Thanks for the reply. I have been using Entheogens(all legal)for over a year now for basically the same reasons you mention. It would be very difficult to perform the Rituals I do during normal modes of Consciousness, however I have never worked with the plants mentioned, but am well aware of the caveats.

The Amanita Muscaria(and of course there are the other typical psychoactive Fungi)is another I am interested in acquiring, although no luck finding it wild in proximity to where I live. I may try ordering some of these online eventually, but am quite satisfied with the one I am currently working with.

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers :-)
Do you know anyone or can you can help with a problem I have posted on Abramelin ritual?

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I will have a look sometime, and If I think I have anything worthwhile to offer. I will formulate a reply :-)

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

That is decent of you mate.I am in a bit of a tricky situation right now so any help is always appreciated.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Spida :

I know some use it , but the likelihood is very few know of the dangers of Amanita Muscaria...

Personal experience...as well mycological knowledge...

Amanita can crossbreed within it's own family , and you could get something that looks like
Muscaria , with heavy traits of the Death Head's Angel...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_phalloides

In olden times , Aztec priests would gather large amounts of Amanita Muscaria , then workers
would pound them in a trough...the juice was then left for a couple of weeks to ferment , then
the priest would drink it...some died , from kidney failure , or other results from toxins...

Those that lived , would urinate into the trough , or jars , and only then would villagers , ( the
commoners ) drink the purified liquid...

I gathered Amanita in California , many moons ago...1970's...made tea , and almost died...

Neck bound up , twisted around...felt like Linda Blair in the Exorcist...

Had to drink my own urine to survive...I do not know about these mail order companies , but
I personally , having been rather an expert in my time on these matters , would tread carefully...

This man , was an old friend from Santa Cruz...

https://www.amazon.com/Psychedelics-Enc ... 0914171518

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Topper wrote:I see you mention entheogens and I know they have been used for ritual insights for centuries but they are the domain of witches so be careful.When I say witches I mean the malefic ones.Not sure if they exist any more today but I would not be surprised if they do.Anyway they use these plants like Nightshade to work magic on the inner planes by meeting evil spirits there who allow them the power to harm.Probably best to avoid those plants as you may be hoisted into a world where not only the evil spirits dwell but witches who may harm you.Just a thought.
What a load of yak manure !

I am a Witch , as well as wear many hats...

Nightshade , and other herbs , that are toxic , must be used carefully...

Yet , when mixed and prepared properly , and taking into account anyone with medical
conditions , and concerns , may be used for astral traveling...

But *this* is *bullshit* :

"Anyway they use these plants like Nightshade to work magic on the inner planes by meeting evil spirits there who allow them the power to harm.Probably best to avoid those plants as you may be hoisted into a world where not only the evil spirits dwell but witches who may harm you."

What Christian college did you go to ?

Why are you spreading lies about us , and our practices ?

I can educate you , if you like...

Sorry , Spida , but that is such B.S. ( best to you ! )

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
Topper wrote:I see you mention entheogens and I know they have been used for ritual insights for centuries but they are the domain of witches so be careful.When I say witches I mean the malefic ones.Not sure if they exist any more today but I would not be surprised if they do.Anyway they use these plants like Nightshade to work magic on the inner planes by meeting evil spirits there who allow them the power to harm.Probably best to avoid those plants as you may be hoisted into a world where not only the evil spirits dwell but witches who may harm you.Just a thought.
What a load of yak manure !

I am a Witch , as well as wear many hats...

Nightshade , and other herbs , that are toxic , must be used carefully...

Yet , when mixed and prepared properly , and taking into account anyone with medical
conditions , and concerns , may be used for astral traveling...

But *this* is *bullshit* :

"Anyway they use these plants like Nightshade to work magic on the inner planes by meeting evil spirits there who allow them the power to harm.Probably best to avoid those plants as you may be hoisted into a world where not only the evil spirits dwell but witches who may harm you."

What Christian college did you go to ?

Why are you spreading lies about us , and our practices ?

I can educate you , if you like...

Sorry , Spida , but that is such B.S. ( best to you ! )
I expected this from viewing your posts throughout the forum.Of course you are an expert on everything or you claim to know someone who has done this or that.
Witches?I was referring to those spoken of in ages past not your idea of them.Your practices are Wiccan which ties in to your overall magical world view.New Age garbage but you are wise in your own conceit.

Like others before me I will probably tire of your antagonisms and move on.Its fairly clear you do your best to annoy those who hold differing beliefs and this has isolated you.It will inevitably be your downfall.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

And I expected your verbage garbage , in return...

I am not Wiccan...

I am a Witch...

( now , if you want to argue about this , start a thread...don't screw up Spida's thread )
Attachments
b5324ca7eaf44ee2a2ee6d51a2a3085d.jpg

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

You posit a mandate that was formulated by a Wiccan complete with Wiccan symbols and you offer to educate me.Please stop following me around with silly comments.
I did not spoil Spidas thread as he was civil in his reply and I believe sincere in his offer to help if he could.In contrast you offer only sarcasm,antagonistic remarks and have a condescending holier than thou attitude.As said your arrogance will be your downfall.

I will not interact with you until you act in a polite and sensible manner.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Thank you Shawn. I hadn't thought about any crossbreeding, and as far as I know the only ones I would find around here would be the yellow variety, although from my experience so far. Finding them appears to be tantamount to winning the Lottery :-) Looks like the ones I would acquire online would be coming from Washinton State.

But its like I said. I am happy with the current psychoactive, however I have developed a bit of tollerance to it. It doesn't nail me quite as hard as it did in the "Old Days". Only complaint really would be the gag reflex at various times during ingestion. Making me feel like I am going to lose it(vomit), but I never do as long as I am patient and dedicate around twenty minutes for the procedure. After that its quite exhillarating and all downhill. The Mystical states can be quite rewarding at times, but it does vary. Maybe an Astrological factor at play, plus various other synergists I suppose.

Anyway. I Love you Bro, and do appreciate your presence here :-)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I would prefer not to interact with one such as you at all...

Spida and I are friends , and have interacted positively ,
many times before...

Good fortune on your next step of your ceremony , Spida !

( and those yellow Amanita are normally Amanita Pantherina )

Amanita Muscaria looks like this :

( and I love you too , Spida...you are a brother , and good humane being )
Attachments
fly-agaric-amanita-muscaria-red-mushroom-wallpaper.jpg

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Spida is good people [smile]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Spiral :-) The Spiral has long been admired for her Knowledge and Intelligence. (not to mention aesthetic magnificence)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I have seen her posts , and as well her Day of the Dead photo... [thumbup]

( by the way , I just posted my photo in that thread )

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Don't get distracted guys, keep your eyes on the road [zomg]
Don't worry, Spiral, I shall shield you from all the lustful gazes of the natives.
You can stand under my umbrella.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Cerber wrote:Don't get distracted guys, keep your eyes on the road [zomg]
Don't worry, Spiral, I shall shield you from all the lustful gazes of the natives.
You can stand under my umbrella.
You cannot subdue the Emanating Essence of The Spiral, nor the influx of Lustful Gazes with such a small Umbrella. Afterall, this is The Spiral we are talking about:

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

ASC hit me so hard last night that I aborted after 2 Hours. The fasting combined with Entheogen can create a synergistic effect like that sometimes, and you just want to retire and continue the Journey inward. Having said that though I will usually blame Astrology as the antagonist :-)

The Tree Of Life Rituals continue. Segway into the Ceremony the experimentation with Entheogens was quite successful in creating the type of altered states that are most beneficial to Occult Science and Qabalah, altered modes of Consciousness are crucial here, while at the same time not being abusive.

I am currently improvising a Ritual of the Green and Violet Sphere of the TOL. The Queen Scale of Netzach and Yesod. Fragrance is Sandalwood. Relative Planetary Visuals and Music of course :-)

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So as I was getting ready for tonight's Ritual, on a whim, I decided to wear the Colors of the Archangelic Realm(Queen Scale) which is Black and Gray. Qabalistically speaking this was a very important Time in the evolution of the Universe. God, the Primordial Consciousness upon(and always) manifestation from Nothingness(I AM) to expand and divide as part of the Eternal Cycle, i.e. The Grand Paradox. Perhaps God would be better looked upon as a Transformer in lieu of a Creator.

Structured or Planned Practice? I will implement a Ritual of the Lower Plane Of The Supernal Triad, sounds good !

Oh yeah, and lets not forget the Music !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So this Ceremony has gone on for a few Years now. Prior to it, I had contemplated Universal Origins/Mechanics at varying lengths, and had a desire to interact with unseen Forces/Entities of which I had given much thought, and through my Mental Rigors were sure they existed. So the next logical step was interaction, although I did feel that even if I was right about everything that these higher evolved(or even lesser)Beings did in fact exist, it was still questionable whether or not I would be granted interaction. There are Universal Laws afterall, and Divine Keys/interaction are not just given to anyone on a whim, although perhaps most lack the capacity/desire/time to seek out such Keys of Knowledge. It is most certainly a specialized area of inquiry, and not for everyone. I would like to say also, that I am glad I am involved in the Philosophical aspect, and not required to do any Math ! I am grateful for that !

My main Targets have been Primordial Consciousness(God), Eternity, and Infinity. And Also Emergence Via Existential Paradoxes, i.e. Something from the '"so called" Nothing ! The Eternal Dance of Existence and Non Existence ! So I have also attracted much Aetherial Clutter. If you happen to have a Psychic/Schizophrenic/Sensitive in proximity they will see a lot of this, and do in my experience. I also see my fair share.

I do not rely on Old Books nor Historical Knowledge. All is here now, and can be extrapolated for those who have eyes to see, and ears to hear ! Don't get me wrong, there is much knowledge contained in these Old Writings that may be accurate, but at this very moment all of Creation is at your Fingertips NOW ! At This Time !

Entheogen is becoming active...so I will part with something spontaneous and accurate...

Time AND Space ARE ILLUSIONS ! Exalted Dreams of Divine Origin ! You And I are all that is ! Ever was ! And Ever will Be ! Eternity is real, and absolute, for I have died and been reborn an infinite number of times ! In an Infinite number of ways ! Eternally ! Even Death itself is an illusion !

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”