Spirit Science video creator is an accused rapist

For difficult to define queries.

Cerber

Re: Spirit Science video creator is an accused rapist

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:My commas do not like to feel crowded...

They like their personal space... [thumbup]
Well played, my friend, well played

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

the_spiral wrote:
chowderpope wrote:Um catnip barely has any psychoactive or sedative effects. But really, why are you trying to rape people? You need a strong woman to kick you in the balls while you look in the mirror and cry.
It's not the strength of the psychoactive effects that disturb me, it's the combination of the "psychic rape" statement with putting unwanted substances in people's drinks [stare]
Of course, of course. My snarky comment about catnip being weak was more a stab at the rapist/racist guy. I was so disturbed by the thought that I struggled to formulate a response.

And Shawn and Cerber, you two need to have your own sitcom where you live in a small apartment together and get into trouble constantly.

Love all you guys and hope you're having a good day. Today is Saturday, day of Saturn. Maybe that means something to you nerds. I'm going to go eat nachos.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

... [lol] ...

Love you too !

Enjoy those Nachos...burritos tonite for me , with mango habanero chicken sausage ,
and green chile and lime refried beans , avocado , sour cream , red onion , pepper
jack and pepper muenster cheese , and sriracha sauce , on top...

With a dark Rasputin stout...followed by chocolate cake...and Oregon dark cherry ice cream... [thumbup]

Did you celebrate Saturnalia last year ?

As far as living with Cerber...

I think one of us might end up like this... [wink]

( Love You , Cerber , Really )... [lol]
Attachments
3499fe3858a7bbaef7e2dca73889a7b1.jpg

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I'm enjoying how warm and fuzzy this forum has become lately, despite the odd White Nationalist psychic rapist(?!?) coming through...
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote: And Shawn and Cerber, you two need to have your own sitcom where you live in a small apartment together and get into trouble constantly.
I fear, Shawn is right. Such sitcom would probably last three episodes, maximum. With some dramatic ending...
the_spiral wrote:I'm enjoying how warm and fuzzy this forum has become lately, despite the odd White Nationalist psychic rapist(?!?) coming through...
That was no trouble at all [grin]

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
the_spiral wrote:Well this has definitely taken a unique turn.
A long and twisted road...what a long strange trip it has been... [wink]

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

the_spiral wrote:I'm enjoying how warm and fuzzy this forum has become lately, despite the odd White Nationalist psychic rapist(?!?) coming through...
Sometimes it takes an antagonist to make for a good story and bring everyone together.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”