Getting rich and successful with magick.

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

biggenir
Forum Member
Forum Member

Getting rich and successful with magick.

Post by biggenir »

Is there anyone who got rich and successful with magick? If so how did you do that. Is there a ritual to boost my income, or get money of out blue (almost literally) or just something that helps you meet with right people, gain very good opportunities to become succesful? I myself made many sigils, also did some rituals from Gallery of Magick books, but either it didn't summoned yet and takes time (soe things I did like one or even two years ago, and i think no results so far) or I am doing something wrong, or I just can't into magick. There was (perhaps) some minor successes in my life that magick probably helped me to achieve, but not general and main goal.
So is there a ritual that is very efficent and will greatly help me with my task of realizing my plans in reality, or somekind ritual to contact higher beings for guidence? Something that can be done without fancy tools?

biggenir
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Getting rich and successful with magick.

Post by biggenir »

bump

biggenir
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biggenir »

bump [2]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Start worshipping Ernutet.

biggenir
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biggenir »

Cerber wrote:Start worshipping Ernutet.
Give more details how.
Also what pros and cons AND could you describe your own expirience with that?

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Read Financial Sorcery by Jason Miller.

~:Shin:~

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

biggenir wrote:
Cerber wrote:Start worshipping Ernutet.
Give more details how.
Also what pros and cons AND could you describe your own expirience with that?
Pros:
It's a positive gentle influence. It doesn't require a lot of effort, some simple offerings like a candle or incense every other day can be sufficient. Cost of simple personal shrine is reasonable, even though kemetic cults are somewhat of a fringe so availability of suitable items is limited. You get to keep your soul.

Cons:
You don't get instant jackpot win, pile of cash. It's not the right path for somebody who just want money start raining from the sky same or next day in exchange for his/her soul, who just want to have one time blast and then suffer for eternity. Changes come in gently and slowly, and you are the one who has make, implement those changes to the most part. You get guidance in how to improve your harvest, but no one will plough your fields and tend your crops for you. She's more of an adviser, not a magic goose who lay golden eggs.

My personal experience is positive so far. I haven't become rich yet, but my financial chaos seem to be stabilising and there are rays of light pointing towards some possibly more fertile lands I'll be exploring in the near future.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I did magic once or twice and then randomly one day I found a bunch of money on the floor in a shop. shrug. idk. i dont think it really works like that or every dumb ass on the city bus would be rolling in dough.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

You coat the dough with money oil , then slowly roll it , while chanting over and over :

"Ivant - Tubee - Rollinin - Dough"

Place the finished roll on your altar , with as large a bill amount around it as you can spare ;

Wait one month , forgetting about it ;

If it is fine , after a month , you will get your desire...

If it molds , most likely not , and then , as those who practice magic in Brooklyn say :

"Fuhgeddaboudit"
Attachments
CinRoll5.jpg

biggenir
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biggenir »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:You coat the dough with money oil , then slowly roll it , while chanting over and over :

Place the finished roll on your altar , with as large a bill amount around it as you can spare ;

If it molds , most likely not , and then , as those who practice magic in Brooklyn say :

"Fuhgeddaboudit"
yeah yeah, what a "funny" joke , girl

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

biggenir wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:You coat the dough with money oil , then slowly roll it , while chanting over and over :

"Fuhgeddaboudit"
yeah yeah, what a "funny" joke , girl
Not a girl , little boy...you don't like the answers you are getting ?

There is always another site you can go to and beg for help... [thumbup]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Shawn if you have nothing to contribute to a thread, don't respond.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Truth is Stukov , I *have* done a chaos magic spell just like this ,
with a sigil in the dough...so it *is* valid , and I don't feel it was
wrong at all...we all have our own ways of magic , and to be honest...

It worked...

And as someone called me girl , I just returned the flavor... [thumbup]

So , some may see no value...others may use my info to create their own dough spell ,
and the next thing you know...be rollin' in dough !

Silly putty works too , to send a desire into the mirror universe... [wink]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Truth is Stukov , I *have* done a chaos magic spell just like this ,
with a sigil in the dough...so it *is* valid , and I don't feel it was
wrong at all...we all have our own ways of magic , and to be honest...

It worked...

And as someone called me girl , I just returned the flavor... [thumbup]

So , some may see no value...others may use my info to create their own dough spell ,
and the next thing you know...be rollin' in dough !

Silly putty works too , to send a desire into the mirror universe... [wink]
Except you didn't explain that to the person, or how it worked, your comments only served to troll them in hopes to get a reaction. This is literally the section on learning, if you don't want to be helpful in the way the OP asks, then please don't respond. All it does it make me come in here and be annoyed as admin that I'm getting reports for things you should know better for.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Money magic isn't my specialty and being rich isn't a personal priority, but I've never had trouble getting exactly what I need when I need it. But I don't have time or interest to write up a full spell for someone (not unless you pay me lol.) A few random tips off the top of my head, from a Hoodoo perspective:

Money spells abound on the internet and in books. It's probably the top request professional spellcasters get besides love magic. Pick one or two and experiment. If it's a decently constructed spell and your will is strong, you'll see results. But the success of money spells tends to be limited, because most people who cast them are broke because they're lazy. Even if they get some money from the spell, it disappears quickly because they don't have the mindset or habits to sustain it. You'll rarely find someone who just casts a spell and becomes rich for life, because that's not how wealth works. Wealth is earned. Even if you were born into wealth, someone in your ancestral lineage came up from nothing and worked their ass off to set you up. Why would the Universe just drop something into your lap that others have worked hard and sacrificed for?

That said, your best bet is to work magic on yourself, to transform yourself into the type of person who works hard, attracts opportunities, makes wise investments and saves money. For one example, you could do this with a green skull candle baptized in your name, dressed with your personal concerns (i.e. DNA) and money drawing herbs, and loaded with cash and petitions - "I am wealthy and successful/I attract money making opportunities/money flows into my bank account and my savings account grows daily/I hustle all day to achieve success/I am fiscally responsible" - whatever mantra you need lodged in your psyche to unblock whatever it is INSIDE YOU that's keeping you from achieving the mindset and habits of a rich person.

Road opening and unblocking spells may also be needed before wealth can come your way, especially if you have some bad habits like laziness, spendthrift tendencies etc. getting in your way. It really comes down to mindset and priorities.

You should also be feeding and serving your ancestors well. In Hoodoo we have a saying that poor people come from poor ancestors. I've found the more I bless my ancestors, the more gifts and blessings they send my way. And as Cerber mentioned, setting up a devotional practice with a deity or spirit known for granting material wealth can help too. Some Goetics are known to be good for this, although I've found there's nearly always a catch with them. But just remember if the spirits can give, they can take away too. Honor all pacts faithfully.

But long story short, no, there is no easy shortcut. If there was, nobody would work and we'd all just sit around in our robes casting spells while money rains from the sky.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote: ..
But long story short, no, there is no easy shortcut. If there was, nobody would work and we'd all just sit around in our robes casting spells while money rains from the sky.
Indeed. But there might be a way to establish connection with my future self, I just had a crazy idea, I won't go in to technical details. But I think there is tiny whiny chance it might vaguely work. The idea it self is not very original, but I got some interesting ideas for the possible "communication methods and protocols" that just might work, sometimes, very unrelatably probably. I shall investigate it further.

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”