Spell to life in a Paralel Universe

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spell to life in a Paralel Universe

Post by Memoro »

Hi I'm searching for a Spell that let me life in the World of my Dreams I want to describe that World in a self writen Book and go somehow Inside that World. Does such a Spell exist and when yes are there some Limits.

Cerber

Re: Spell to life in a Paralel Universe

Post by Cerber »

So you want to create a wonderland?
I don't think you actually need some special spell for that.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Memoro wrote:Hi I'm searching for a Spell that let me life in the World of my Dreams I want to describe that World in a self writen Book and go somehow Inside that World. Does such a Spell exist and when yes are there some Limits.
Does that spell exist.Short answer no it doesn't.But I,and I suspect some others here,can get you there in around 20 minutes through the use of carefully selected entheogens.To pre-empt any question of what those are,if you have to ask you are not yet ready to employ them. [happyface]
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

Creator of Trinary Sigil Generator
Free sigil generator, tarot, rituals, runes, etc.

Kronus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kronus »

Greetings,

In theory, you can create your own spell, BUT it will not work as intended. What you are seeking is a method to go and explore other worlds, and such a method exists.

It has been used for thousands of years and are recorded in ancient books. You will be able to fly around, visit other planets, create your own " world ", visit the Akashic Records, where all information about the past and future is present.

This method is called Astral Projection, Soultravel, whatever you wish to call it.

I can tell you how to do it, simply drop me a PM.

May the spirits guide you on the right path for you

borealis
System Administrator
System Administrator

Post by borealis »

I think everyone here has some interesting suggestions so far, so I'll give my input on those.
Cerber wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:41 pm So you want to create a wonderland?
The wonderland Cerber speaks of, if I'm not mistaken, refers to an inner-world or astral temple. This is terminology often used by tulpamancers. You will need to build the same skills required for astral projection in order to do this; it's similar if not basically the same thing. He is right that it isn't a spell per-se, but a technique.
violetstar wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:45 pm Does that spell exist.Short answer no it doesn't.But I,and I suspect some others here,can get you there in around 20 minutes through the use of carefully selected entheogens.To pre-empt any question of what those are,if you have to ask you are not yet ready to employ them. [happyface]
Entheogens will give a boost to your magic, and also its instability, and depending on the entheogen can make concentration easier or more difficult. Even with a powerful entheogen, as a beginner it will be difficult to use it for advanced techniques like astral projection, and it is also not a long term solution or one you can safely use often, though it can lead to a small permanent increase in your abilities, at unknowable cost. Tread carefully. Attempting to use entheogens regularly a few years back did make me a more powerful magician, but did unfortunate things to my personality, from which I am still recovering. It is better in the long term to learn skills through effort rather than borrowing them through entheogens, though the occasion still arises where I will choose to borrow.
Cam Revillot wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:50 am The gate trick: http://www.ancientwisdomsalvageyard.com/episode0014/
Ryan Loyd is a gentleman and a scholar, and his gate trick, while useful, is more for adjusting your current reality to a different wavelength, than for stepping into a completely different one, in my opinion. It will allow you to see things from a different perspective, and I still recommend practicing with it.
Kronus wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:47 am Greetings,

In theory, you can create your own spell, BUT it will not work as intended. What you are seeking is a method to go and explore other worlds, and such a method exists.

It has been used for thousands of years and are recorded in ancient books. You will be able to fly around, visit other planets, create your own " world ", visit the Akashic Records, where all information about the past and future is present.

This method is called Astral Projection, Soultravel, whatever you wish to call it.

I'm not sure what Kronus means about a spell not working as intended, but their suggestion of astral projection is right on the money. This is most likely to do what you want, and you should certainly research it from multiple angles. Any trick they can give you, unfortunately, will not be an instant success. You will need to practice at great length to build up your meditation and visualization capabilities, in order to do this. Without the presence of innate talent in the practitioner, the road to astral projection is difficult but attainable, but you have to keep at it long past the point where it seems like you aren't making any progress. Eventually you will be able to basically go wherever you want.

Here are a couple of resources that go over some or all of meditation, concentration, visualization, and/or astral projection (among other things):
* Liber MMM, IOT's Student Syllabus: https://paranormal.se/article/Liber_MMM.pdf
* Bluefluke's Psychonaut Field Manual: https://www.deviantart.com/bluefluke/ar ... -530005584

Kronus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kronus »

borealis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:43 pm I think everyone here has some interesting suggestions so far, so I'll give my input on those.
Cerber wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:41 pm So you want to create a wonderland?
The wonderland Cerber speaks of, if I'm not mistaken, refers to an inner-world or astral temple. This is terminology often used by tulpamancers. You will need to build the same skills required for astral projection in order to do this; it's similar if not basically the same thing. He is right that it isn't a spell per-se, but a technique.
violetstar wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:45 pm Does that spell exist.Short answer no it doesn't.But I,and I suspect some others here,can get you there in around 20 minutes through the use of carefully selected entheogens.To pre-empt any question of what those are,if you have to ask you are not yet ready to employ them. [happyface]
Entheogens will give a boost to your magic, and also its instability, and depending on the entheogen can make concentration easier or more difficult. Even with a powerful entheogen, as a beginner it will be difficult to use it for advanced techniques like astral projection, and it is also not a long term solution or one you can safely use often, though it can lead to a small permanent increase in your abilities, at unknowable cost. Tread carefully. Attempting to use entheogens regularly a few years back did make me a more powerful magician, but did unfortunate things to my personality, from which I am still recovering. It is better in the long term to learn skills through effort rather than borrowing them through entheogens, though the occasion still arises where I will choose to borrow.
Cam Revillot wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:50 am The gate trick: http://www.ancientwisdomsalvageyard.com/episode0014/
Ryan Loyd is a gentleman and a scholar, and his gate trick, while useful, is more for adjusting your current reality to a different wavelength, than for stepping into a completely different one, in my opinion. It will allow you to see things from a different perspective, and I still recommend practicing with it.
Kronus wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:47 am Greetings,

I'm not sure what Kronus means about a spell not working as intended, but their suggestion of astral projection is right on the money. This is most likely to do what you want, and you should certainly research it from multiple angles. Any trick they can give you, unfortunately, will not be an instant success. You will need to practice at great length to build up your meditation and visualization capabilities, in order to do this. Without the presence of innate talent in the practitioner, the road to astral projection is difficult but attainable, but you have to keep at it long past the point where it seems like you aren't making any progress. Eventually you will be able to basically go wherever you want.

Here are a couple of resources that go over some or all of meditation, concentration, visualization, and/or astral projection (among other things):
* Liber MMM, IOT's Student Syllabus: https://paranormal.se/article/Liber_MMM.pdf
* Bluefluke's Psychonaut Field Manual: https://www.deviantart.com/bluefluke/ar ... -530005584
I meant that I'm not aware of any spell that will give you direct access to the astral planes - you need to learn to astral project first, which is a long process but worth the wait, I do apologize if there were any confusion to my post

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

Kronus wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:02 am

Depending on your definition of parallel universe that could be a "6 of one, half a dozen of the other".

Like if you believe every time you go left there was a parallel dimension where you went right, went straight, went back, got attacked by a duck, etc. Then stepping into a new reality is as easy as seeing things from a different perspective.

If you mean like literally Narnia, then yeah that's a different kind of parallel universe, lol.

(Unless you choose to view the latter through the lens of the former :-p
Creator of Trinary Sigil Generator
Free sigil generator, tarot, rituals, runes, etc.

Mordre
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mordre »

Many here have declared that material transfer to another plane isn't possible. They quickly dash to substances to alter the mind or to astral projection. Why? Because they personally fail to literally manifest material? Because they personally fail to jump dimensions? This makes them assume it's impossible? Perhaps they simply aren't able to do such things and others are?

borealis
System Administrator
System Administrator

Post by borealis »

Mordre wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:47 am Many here have declared that material transfer to another plane isn't possible. They quickly dash to substances to alter the mind or to astral projection. Why? Because they personally fail to literally manifest material? Because they personally fail to jump dimensions? This makes them assume it's impossible? Perhaps they simply aren't able to do such things and others are?
Could be. If it's possible, it may be that most of those who leave don't return, so there is no one left here who knows how to do it. Or maybe it requires such skill that there is no point in bringing it up to people who don't already know intuitively whether it's possible or not. All I know is that if you want to perform gross miracles like physical transportation to another universe, you will probably need to be a well-practiced magician at the very least. If there were easy shortcuts for things like that, they would be all anyone ever talked about, wouldn't they?

To be clear, I don't think material transfer is impossible, but I don't think it's easy either. I do think though that the more people believe in and practice magic, the easier it'll get for everyone.

LoD
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoD »

Ave,

Not taking the question too literally as in physically "teleporting" yourself to, as someone mentioned here, Narnia or similar imaginary (or perhaps not so imaginery) worlds, I would rather propose an alternative... also leaving aside the whole subject of astral travelling and lucid dreaming of course, these may seem to take you to parallel universes, but somehow I don´t think that is the intention of the original post? Oh yes, a proposal for the case that one is just not entirely satisfied with the reality (or physical world) wherein one may be contained now and therefore wishes to visit alternate realities is to simply alter your own reality. That, in my opinion, is not impossible and omits such dificult and complex issues such as actually physically transferring oneself to somewhere else. No?

Take care and stay out of trouble,

LoD
If I´m right for the wrong reasons, does that still make me right?

Disconnect... and self destruct... one bullet at a time... what's your rush now... everyone will have his day to die

Omnicentrik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Omnicentrik »

Mordre wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:47 am Many here have declared that material transfer to another plane isn't possible. They quickly dash to substances to alter the mind or to astral projection. Why? Because they personally fail to literally manifest material? Because they personally fail to jump dimensions? This makes them assume it's impossible? Perhaps they simply aren't able to do such things and others are?
Nothing is impossible. However, consider that reality has a structure and to some extent it is flexible, but to another extent not so much. Consider the forces that hold your atoms together. We are talking where a few kilos of a heavy substance can blast a city apart just by their atoms splitting. What happens to the energy if our atoms dissolve and reform, or even "vibrate" to the extent of bending space time.

Then again, one might create conditions for this, but if it had been done consciously, independent from ultrare environmental conditions, it might not be a nice and quiet transition. So I would say conscious and controlled teleportation (on this planet) is one of the more unlikely events as things stand. Going to other dimensions would be even less probable than zapping to a habitable planet in another galaxy.

What the various occult traditions speak of are not physical realities but "dream-time" or subtle substance (energy) realities. If you want to go to a wonderland, you can train your denser subtle body to do so (as opposed to the astral-mental frame), which would be far more material-like. But spells are more like keys that open doors. First you need to make the door by developing the capacity, as someone said here already.

Azimuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azimuth »

I've done this before - you don't need a spell, just some good lucid dreaming techniques.
Best way is to start by doing it in your imagination first, then lucid your way there in dreams.

Return to “Chaos Magick”