Mastering tarot spell outcomes

Acadus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mastering tarot spell outcomes

Post by Acadus »

Hello occult fans

There is a simplistic tarot/oracle card spell where you associate cards that reassemble closest your wish and put them on your altar on somewhere else clean in a timestrip.
The energetic/pictorial meaning of the card is supposed to manifest one by one, and it almost always does but sometimes in a subtle way and not as grand as intended.
As far as I know your positive/negative energy vibration and your intention (your focused will) during the spell programs what precisely is to be manifested.
The problem is that the cards seem to mostly ignore it, like having a life of their own. The manifestation does always fit the cards but not my intention!
What is missing here to get the intended outcome and what can I do about it?

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Mastering tarot spell outcomes

Post by akimbomoss »

Hey there! Tried contacting Raziel [question]

Acadus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Acadus »

I am not doing Enochian magic, which is way more complicated.
On the other hand I could do it anyway my way.
Then I usually get far too many lies, and it is not my channeling that is wrong.

I am sure this is not an unusual problem that have a standard solution among those who practice it seriously.
Not to mention, theory in itself should be enough to explain and answer it.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Acadus wrote:I am not doing Enochian magic, which is way more complicated.
What made you think you need to be versed in Enochian to do this? It sounds to me like you don't want to involve angels which I can understand. Ok let me try something. You don't think it works? Remember Franz Bardon. The magician must believe in his own magick for it to work. If I take a tarot card and put it on my alter things are going to happen fast. I have to remove it pretty quick to try to slow things down... usually after a day.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

akimbomoss wrote:Hey there! Tried contacting Raziel [question]
How do you propose they are to acheive that task?Its a very difficult one that is not without inherent danger should your undertaking be successful.Just saying.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Topper wrote:
How do you propose they are to acheive that task?Its a very difficult one that is not without inherent danger should your undertaking be successful.Just saying.
What ever happened to just talking in your head to a spirit? I do it all the time and I get results. Mind I've been at it for years. Overcome the FUD [exclaim]

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

akimbomoss wrote:
Topper wrote:
What ever happened to just talking in your head to a spirit? I do it all the time and I get results. Mind I've been at it for years. Overcome the FUD [exclaim]
If only it was that simple.Over two thousand years of worldwide magical belief,cultural praxis and centuries of magical MSS suggest not.FUD yes,to overcome that should be your goal.

Acadus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Acadus »

Please stay with the subject .
Like I said, I do get results from the cards, however not my intended outcomes.
Is there anyone who actually know any suggestions why I don't get the intended and specified outcome?

It is not the cards by the way, they resonate good with me, so it is not their fault.
I don't believe it is a curse causing it either, so eliminate these possibilities.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Acadus wrote:Please stay with the subject .
Like I said, I do get results from the cards, however not my intended outcomes.
Is there anyone who actually know any suggestions why I don't get the intended and specified outcome?

It is not the cards by the way, they resonate good with me, so it is not their fault.
I don't believe it is a curse causing it either, so eliminate these possibilities.
Sounds like you lost focus.Youre right its not the cards its down to you.Put it easier,if I got in the Ring without the right frame of mind I aint going nowhere but down.My advice is to get the thought embedded that you are the Master of the cards.Psyche yourself before you enter their arena or doubts will creep in.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

topper could you please clarify MSS [lookleft]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

MS is an abbreviation for Manuscript, with MSS being the plural form, i.e. Manuscripts.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”