blue bell announcement

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

blue bell announcement

Post by akimbomoss »

I have an announcement to make. It seems I have made errors. I summoned a demon and the last 6 years of my life have been hell. However since I heard the bell I found out said demon is my brother.

I have quit my day job. Among other new persuits I would like this forum to be one of them. Yes that means I am applying for an IT admin or moderator / other supportive role.

Also I have insulted Nahemah. I feel guilty about this. I wish I could make it up to her. I think I may have insulted other people on this forum. If I have insulted you I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you somehow. Please sent me a PM or post about it if you like. I can take personal criticism.

I have noted something rather strange about this forum during my time here. There doesn't seem to be any way to express love in the emoticons. Like a heart shape, so on. Why?

Love,

Akimbomoss <3

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: blue bell announcement

Post by CCoburn »

I haven't seen Nahemah for quite a while now, last I knew Stukov was trying to get a hold of Vashta to resolve some Forum Issues, not sure if he did, but things seem to be more stable for a while now.

The place has always needed more active Mods.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Watch out. The demon has infested this whole forum and is trying to destroy it. Don't let it happen. Use magick if you have to.

Akimbomoss <3

PS: if you want you can try concentrating on my avatar (virgo supercluster).

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Ok anybody who is focusing on my avatar can stop now if they want. Things should be back to normal. Thanks! [thumbup]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

akimbomoss wrote:Ok anybody who is focusing on my avatar can stop now if they want. Things should be back to normal. Thanks! [thumbup]
Things do seem to be back to normal now ! There was a lingering problem with not being able to log out properly, and I would have to close out ALL open Browser Windows and Tabs, or else it would look like I was still Signed In !

Anyway, so...good job ! We shall proceed, and I will offer one caveat: Be wary of the Witches ! Some of them are EVIL and lurking in the Shadows !

So again be vigilant and good luck !

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

akimbomoss wrote:Watch out. The demon has infested this whole forum and is trying to destroy it. Don't let it happen. Use magick if you have to.

Akimbomoss <3

That's why I don't come here much anymore. Hope you're doing well.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

akimbomoss wrote:Watch out. The demon has infested this whole forum and is trying to destroy it. Don't let it happen. Use magick if you have to.

Akimbomoss <3

Yes we are here.Come dance with us...in the witching hour.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Its good to see the Spiral, and Violet !

The Witching Hour ! And that's Midnight in the UK for those who don't know; 7:00 PM EST, for example.

You know, just so we are ALL Dancing at the SAME TIME ! Synchronicity is always Good, especially when Dancing !
That was Fun ! We'll have to do that again sometime !

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

tthe true leaders is witchcraft guess who the masters are, midevil day hmm hows things going, hows things going jerry, yes over night they put midevil day books under the vatican those drated snowmen void and erased dna ssssmarten up eh iiii been here for yearsssssss.. mabby even witch website best name i came across was orgcaos, hmm hmm jees jerrrry... google ha nicee check stamps ehh, some say jerry evil is still evil, )))) eh uu keepppp history allive.... see lolol demons get gd... will do....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Short and sweet. Sadly I have to withdraw my application. Maybe I want to do it but I feel I just can't. Sorry everybody.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Not a problem.Everything will be fine.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I agree, and how thoughtful of you to say so !

:-)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I think we were just been neglected, not infested. I must confess I already forgot about it for a while, until I accidentally noticed it among my bookmarks while searching something. Rejoice! I migrated, not going to bother you any of you any more! [crazy]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I was pondering one or maybe two options if things continued to get worse here, but they never did. Aside from the fact that most everyone left, which doesn't really affect me a whole lot since I just need a place to satisfy my sporadic and informal Writing Compulsion ! And the Place is getting more Visitors NOW than it ever has in the Three Years I've been here ! Which is ironic !

It is a bit of a shame though for the Members who rely more on the Interactive Element !

Anyway, good luck ! I may end up where you are eventually, who knows, or I could play the role of a Captain and go down with the Ship, if it comes to that, but in the meantime...

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

violetstar wrote: Yes we are here.Come dance with us...in the witching hour.
Hey Violet.I tried to contact you but my email bounced back.If you are reading this I lost those details you sent so can you contact me.Thanks.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

You aren't neglected, just things out of my ability to fix. I don't have facebook and I can't remember the guys name who owns the site. N did, but she has been a way for quite a while and I hope she is doing well, but I have a feeling things aren't going great for her.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Yes I got the same "feeling" as well, quite some time ago actually. It's really too bad as people such as Her are extremely difficult to replace, if not impossible ! She was very Adept indeed, like The Spiral !

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Stukov are you trying to tell me. That after all this time. All you needed was the name of the owner of this site? Why didn't you just ask me? I know Vashta and Nah on facebook.

I have to admit I did not follow the big fight. As soon as I saw the big fight I didn't read. Couldnt' take it. I don't like infighting. Also since I didn't actually read it... well... Akimbomoss don't judge. [happy2]

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Stukov wrote:You aren't neglected, just things out of my ability to fix. I don't have facebook and I can't remember the guys name who owns the site. N did, but she has been a way for quite a while and I hope she is doing well, but I have a feeling things aren't going great for her.
Everything appears to be fine my end though it seems the email validation for new members is not sent.Similarly the 'Forgot my Password' link is currently kaput which has stopped one or two people coming back.

Those problems aside,it looks increasingly likely some of the more interesting members have found little of value to discuss here over the last few months and simply dont bother logging in.
Repetitive,tired old threads seem to fill the Board every week and while videos help swell the number of postings they rarely generate discussion.Catch 22..we need interesting topics up for debate yet the people who are adept at this are probably among the Users wondering if its worth it.

If there is little improvement over the coming two weeks I will myself attempt to regenerate some discussion by bringing in topics that have proven to be hugely popular elsewhere.Constructive criticism and we can but hope.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Violet,

I would not reiterate this unless prompted, and as stated previously perhaps the Forum Software requires an Update, and this would likely remedy the issues you are describing. And also of course as Stukov stated he is limited as an Administrator in what he is able to affect; also being the only remaining Staff Member as far as I can tell !

I am not sure who these "more interesting members" are that you are alluding to, or how you can be sure the 'reason' these Members are absent given the circumstances previously outlined, among other things.

Repetitive tired old threads ? Keep in mind Violet that not everyone sees things the same way as you ! Creation is very diverse indeed, and you are merely a single aspect of it ! (and I do apologize for interfering with your projection of Ego upon the World !), and as far as the Music Videos, I do this just as much for myself as everyone else, as I do have a lot of money invested in Computer Audio, so I am guilty of using this Forum to create Playlists, et cetera which contain many Videos of an Occult Nature which seems appropriate, and reasonable !

Discussion is good, but should not necessarily permeate all areas of the Forum as I would hope you are aware. And when you say "we need', I really believe what you are saying is "I need", call me crazy ! So "interesting topics" is a matter of personal preference ! As is your desire for 'Debate' !

"If there is little improvement over the coming two weeks" ? Again, this is an attempted projection of Violetstar's Little World Within, to the World Without ! "improvement" in this context being subjective !

Anyway, there is 'some' good in your Post I suppose, but honestly the first time I read it I saw so many things wrong on so many levels that it made my head hurt so I didn't bother with a reply at the time, but if I had my druthers I would make you rewrite it, entirely !

Constructive Criticism as you say ! I think you can do better ! And I can only "hope" !

Last edited by CCoburn on Wed May 09, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Ok maybe I sounded a angry there. Hmm... Maybe we all need to vent our emotions here. I know mine are running very high. I care about occult forum.

Stukov I sent you a PM.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Spida wrote:
Violet,

I would not reiterate this unless prompted, and as stated previously perhaps the Forum Software requires an Update, and this would likely remedy the issues you are describing. And also of course as Stukov stated he is limited as an Administrator in what he is able to affect; also being the only remaining Staff Member as far as I can tell !

I am not sure who these "more interesting members" are that you are alluding to, or how you can be sure the 'reason' these Members are absent given the circumstances previously outlined, among other things.

Repetitive tired old threads ? Keep in mind Violet that not everyone sees things the same way as you ! Creation is very diverse indeed, and you are merely a single aspect of it ! (and I do apologize for interfering with your projection of Ego upon the World !), and as far as the Music Videos, I do this just as much for myself as everyone else, as I do have a lot of money invested in Computer Audio, so I am guilty of using this Forum to create Playlists, et cetera which contain many Videos of an Occult Nature which seems appropriate, and reasonable !

Discussion is good, but should not necessarily permeate all areas of the Forum as I would hope you are aware. And when you say "we need', I really believe what you are saying is "I need", call me crazy ! So "interesting topics" is a matter of personal preference ! As is your desire for 'Debate' !

"If there is little improvement over the coming two weeks" ? Again, this is an attempted projection of Violetstar's Little World Within, to the World Without ! "improvement" in this context being subjective !

Anyway, there is 'some' good in your Post I suppose, but honestly the first time I read it I saw so many things wrong on so many levels that it made my head hurt so I didn't bother with a reply at the time, but if I had my druthers I would make you rewrite it, entirely !

Constructive Criticism as you say ! I think you can do better ! And I can only "hope" !

That is anything but constructive.Perhaps re-read what you wrote and you will see the remarks levelled at me are more a reflection of your own personality and your post as a whole highlights the core problem here.Forum software will not facilitate new interesting topics and has nothing to do with what I was attempting to address.Thats not an Admin job but one for the people to rectify and for them to decide if a topic is of interest.

Sorry you feel angry about ny desire for debating Occult topics though its clear from your own words you prefer to confine us to music videos simply because you have to "do this just as much for myself as everyone else, as I do have a lot of money invested in Computer Audio, so I am guilty of using this Forum to create Playlists".

I am now contemplating if there is any point in attempting to battle against this sort of negativity while it is far easier to walk away and join the exodus that I was attempting to re-direct back here.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

I checked the stats here and over the last 3 Months there have been 41 Active Topics excl.Music Threads.Of those 27 received 0-4 replies inc the Topic authors reply,and generated no further response.Those are low figures of interest in the content of Topics and while each of us have specific interests,a quick glance further back in the archives suggests Violetstars use of the term re-direct is apt simply because the exodus can be seen to have settled in camps elsewhere
Attempts to bring back the people who generated past higher levels of interest that drew many replies may be a difficult task.New ground,new seeds that grow quickly and become deep rooted plants in a fertile garden may be signs people will be reluctant to re-visit old soil.That said,if I can help muster some resurgence here then I sure can try.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Violet, and Topper who both have an unusual Writing Style of omitting spaces following punctuation, and in the same Thread no less. I wonder what the odds of that are ? Anyway...

Violet,

I believe you are blind to your own negativity and see what you only want to see, your post was an inflammatory catalyst, ambiguous as it were. It does not affect me as a culmination of "anger", but only in eliciting a response, and most other times you would just be ignored, but it varies, as a sort of dynamic variable contingent upon a range of circumstances.

I don't have a "problem" with the Forum as it is, and my participation here is somewhat sporadic and unusual most times anyway, so feel free to do as you please, as it won't affect me either way, for the most part, and I may even take interest in your endeavor when the demands of Life are at their lowest, and the feeling moves me !

So it's all good, Princess ! Just be sure and pace yourself so you don't have another Meltdown ! (generally speaking and not just here) You know, reach Critical Mass and Spontaneously Combust into Oblivion before your Avatar is even reinstalled ! Assuming it would be !

Anyway, Honestly and Ultimately this is all Negligible. You, this Exchange, and the Forum ! But I do keep coming back, and probably will for as long as I am Practicing the Occult, although I have no such plans.

This reminds me of a famous quote by my Brother in Law when I was a Kid, He always said: "Don't sweat the small stuff", very applicable here, at least from my perspective.

Have a Good Day Violet !

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

The chances of similarity in my writing style to others will be due to a University background where we were taught how to write.End of.

I would like you to explain how you feel your constant abusive personal attacks on anyone who forwards an idea that you do not like contributes to this Board.While I understand you may have mental health issues and from your own posts it is clear you are a persistent drug user,that is not an excuse to construct attempts to belittle others especially those who are trying to instigate a return of members and revive interest in the Occult.

Now stop cyber-bullying women,step out of your fantasy world,stop wingeing and take it on the chin.Then when you are able to Man Up,apologise to the lady and think about writing something of worth rather than using the Board to satisfy your long standing obsession with posting up music videos and hunting for suitable people to antagonise.

Return to “Site Discussion”