"Where are all the English people?"

General conversation and mundane matters.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: "Where are all the English people?"

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

And just what does that matter except to a white racist ?

Once a person moves to England , they are English...

Oh , unless you mean English are white conservatives...

Unlike these English...
Attachments
punk-fashion-london-1980s-10.jpeg

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:And just what does that matter except to a white racist ?

Once a person moves to England , they are English...

Oh , unless you mean English are white conservatives...

Unlike these English...
IQ And The Wealth of Nations:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_th ... of_Nations

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I believe we covered this on another site :

http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/ ... ish-people

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

they are gone cuz white genocide [yay]

the libs have killed the state god and installed total bisexual communism
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I think the larger problem is that the province of Britannia haven't been paying their taxes to the coffers of Rome since 5th century. The amount of interests on those bills should be quite disturbing I imagine. [zomg]

Procel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Procel »

I disagree that it's only a matter of white racism or nationalism, there is a huge cultural shift in play. It's a mistake to accept that the passing of the old will necessarily be replaced by a "better" new.

To illustrate my point, let's shift to a different example of the same basic trend. One less racially charged.

Some few years ago in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Bob Dylan made an insightful observation. He said that years back, traveling inside the United States was completely different than today. A generation ago, different cities all had their own feel. The way people talked and dressed in Chicago was a little different than St Louis for example. There were unique local cultures. Local cuisine, local slang, etc. The local bands played with a discernible feel. Today, not so much. There is a sameness that didn't used to be. What's cool this year is cool this year.... coast to coast. DC hipsters dress just like NY hipsters. The regionalism is replaced with homogeneous "reality."

The trend is growing and spreading. Once unique cultures are becoming submerged into the global everybody everywhere way it is.

Ok, back to merry old England. Just where are the "British?" Well, thanks to some really bad people who did really bad things, Europeans decided en masse that anything remotely resembling pride in one's unique culture equals hate. To preserve ones heritage must, by this line of thinking, result in gassing millions of others to death. So Europeans in general and the English in this case have rejected their own National Identity. So they are submerged in the spreading sameness. As Middle Eastern populations leave their countries the at times uncomfortable process of both their culture and the formerly Euro cultures dissolving into a one size fits all just happens. In time, despite the predictions of Sharia in Europe, neither the Mid Eastern nor the Euro (or the Asian or the Sub Saharan nor the......) will be. Unless young people AND subsequent generations value traditional cultures they will be lost like the Mayans or the Phonecian cultures. Just.... gone....

It's odd that when we see once remote indigenous cultures contacted by the outside world, we mourn the loss of their uniqueness yet when western nations lose their way of life it's treated as a triumph of multiculturism and those who wish to see England state as it was are called racists. Where once people came to England to live the English way of life, now England is expected to accept that the English way of life is no more. Why should we tolerate New Guinea tribes holding to their old ways? Perhaps those racist bastards ought to put on sneakers and jeans and watch reality tv like the rest of us. Nonsense!

Will the new be new and improved? I'm hopeful but sceptical. Some think that globally homogeneous race and religion (or lack there of) may eliminate the differences that people fight wars over. I think that's foolish. People fight because people fight. Wiping out race, unique cultures et all will throw the baby out with the bath water and we will be worse off for it.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Moving to UK doesn't make you english.

Sorry, it just doesn't. Unless you naturalise and obtain citizenship, by default you are not english.

Too many people here think they own the world and can go and belong wherever they want without any sacrifice.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Sypheara wrote:Moving to UK doesn't make you english.

Sorry, it just doesn't. Unless you naturalise and obtain citizenship, by default you are not english.

Too many people here think they own the world and can go and belong wherever they want without any sacrifice.
Quite right, just like being born in to human world doesn't really automatically make you human, doesn't it?

btw Sypheara

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

All the English people? Realistically they are now confined to Football fans.In todays Britain they appear to be the only ones proud to proclaim their national identity.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote:All the English people? Realistically they are now confined to Football fans.In todays Britain they appear to be the only ones proud to proclaim their national identity.
England is experiencing identity crisis, afraid of the future and can't let go of the past.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

violetstar wrote:All the English people? Realistically they are now confined to Football fans.In todays Britain they appear to be the only ones proud to proclaim their national identity.
Oi! Hang on a mo what about the English Muscle in the Cage MMA?We're proud to sport the St,George and fly the flag [thumbup]

Return to “Off-Topic”