Suggestions for occult fora

For difficult to define queries.

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Suggestions for occult fora

Post by PoisonPen »

Seeing as this site seems to be largely abandoned, I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for other fora covering similar subject matter. In particular I'm looking for places without a lot of young people, and where the petty politics are kept to a dull roar. As I am a Jungian, I'd also like to avoid places which have a particularly religious bent. I'm more interested in meta-discussion about the occult than esoteric discussions of people's idiosyncratic belief systems. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Suggestions for occult fora

Post by cactusjack543 »

strangest pppperson i ever said boo too a fellow suggesting i absolutely dont to a degree follow the pretaining of life and its destiny may ask type person holds fear upon survival in its pocket persay towards a current present.... or would conditions applyy....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

did that answer your question?

I like Studio Arcanis. Mostly old farts who are serious about spirit work specifically. Not many people there who are into the psychological model of magic, but still a super interesting forum.

There really aren't many occult forums that I've seen, though.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Not sure I would describe the posters on Studio Arcanis as 'old farts' ! I am a member there and from what Iv seen many of the members are academic based or respected authors incognito.ISome there are in fact youngish in their 20s.ts a great forum though not a place to mess around-which is a good thing if you want serious discussion as the Mods are very effecient.If you post any claim there be prepared to have your sources at hand as its a place where they dont take posts at face value.

That said,its now the only place for serious Occultists and there is some superb info to be had in their archives.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Yeah. I've noticed it's a well rounded community. They do take it very seriously, but they have a lot of fun too.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

This one is off-topic. Did any of you face any issue about receiving the activation e-mail after registering in 'Studio Arcanis'?
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

I've been trying to sign up for two or three days, but I can't get the verification email and they won't respond to a request for assistance.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Hmm..I put it to the test and tried to re-register with a new username and email.I never got the activation email this time so there must be a glitch or something.I dont know why the Admin did not reply as they are usually quick so maybe thats glitched too.Maybe try again in a few days?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Anyone still having issues, PM me your email address and I will pass it on to one of the admins

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

procreation has no chancee tto surviveeee..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

cactusjack543 wrote:procreation has no chancee tto surviveeee..
I actually had to consult the dictionary in case I was unaware of all the meanings of the word 'procreation'. English is my second language.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

me too seems a gd word such as evolution restricts like intel biengs leaving their mark like loll subway walls this case vs spirituality reality internet tools in survival.... take away 1 is as such like 7 or 8 times earth material things get this on earthh.... little faith even in milky way is how life works as so far 36 univ wee are not to build a food supply but be responsable to what existss.... if this is rright then lets go back too tttthe ocean where we begann.... its evolving to better gd obey your g spot upon my ccccommandddd i knoww righttt people bondage desire are but a few traitttts...

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Honestly I've lurked in Studio Arcanis for awhile and I wasn't that impressed. While the archives have some amazing information, now it just seems to be the same 5 stuffy wizard dudes arguing with each other. I think most occult fora are dead anyway, everyone has migrated to Facebook groups. Less nonsense with registration, hacking, technical malfunctions etc.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

the_spiral wrote:Honestly I've lurked in Studio Arcanis for awhile and I wasn't that impressed. While the archives have some amazing information, now it just seems to be the same 5 stuffy wizard dudes arguing with each other. I think most occult fora are dead anyway, everyone has migrated to Facebook groups. Less nonsense with registration, hacking, technical malfunctions etc.
As I said earler Studio Arcanis has some impressive members including full on experts,scholars,authors and seasoned practitioners.The Mods are a bit strict but it deters those who haunt forums with the intent to cause trouble.Contrast that with Occult Corpus who have useless Moderation and a resident jerk(and behind the scenes sex pest)who has been allowed to fill the board with daily garbage.Think he may be banned from here as I noted his posts of smutty remarks have been removed.

I agree that forums are nearing the end and thats a shame.I was not here when Desecrated was around but I have read lots of his posts and he sounded a great guy.Dunno where he went maybe Facebook groups like Violetstar.She has ditched forums full stop and when you lose people of that calibre you know the chips are down.I assume Poison Pen has also moved out now so best of luck to him.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Topper wrote: I agree that forums are nearing the end and thats a shame.I was not here when Desecrated was around but I have read lots of his posts and he sounded a great guy.Dunno where he went maybe Facebook groups like Violetstar.She has ditched forums full stop and when you lose people of that calibre you know the chips are down.I assume Poison Pen has also moved out now so best of luck to him.
Calibre ? Is that how they spell it in New York ?

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”