Not related to this site, but....

General conversation and mundane matters.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Not related to this site, but....

Post by Occultess »

Hey,

This post is about another occult site, but still...I know some here are on it as well. So,...is Wizard Forums weird for you, too? I just tried going there and all that came up was some weird message about Horus (I think) traveling in the Boat of a Million Years. Nothing else. Just an otherwise blank white screen. Does anyone know what's going on? Site issues? Some kind of bored hacker? What?

Thanks
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Not related to this site, but....

Post by CCoburn »

Yes, I checked WF and saw the same thing. That would be the last place I would think of as having issues, as opposed to Occult Corpus, and here. OC was down for a whole day, but is back now(I just checked that too). Anyway, WF has a few active Staff so I'm sure it will be back soon. I may be forced there eventually as it may be the only half decent functional Occult Site left, without checking that I am aware of at present.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Thanks. At least I know it's a general issue.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Well, Wizard Forum is back....sort of. It's more like Reddit at the moment. Everything on it was lost. And here's the kicker. It was the result of some disgruntled moderator that got banned and literally hexed the site. Here's a video of him bragging about doing it and not giving a single crap about all the information that he destroyed and how much he has hurt his community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stmTlTNjus

[rage]

I can't believe he thinks he's so awesome.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Occultess wrote:Well, Wizard Forum is back....sort of. It's more like Reddit at the moment. Everything on it was lost. And here's the kicker. It was the result of some disgruntled moderator that got banned and literally hexed the site. Here's a video of him bragging about doing it and not giving a single crap about all the information that he destroyed and how much he has hurt his community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stmTlTNjus

[rage]

I can't believe he thinks he's so awesome.
Yeah he does come across as that,I heard the real story was that the site was messed up after they tried to upgrade their software and after uploading it the whole thing went pear shaped.Def not due to hexing!

Wizard Forums is now ruined,As said looks like Reddit without any pictures and I doubt it will ever e returned to how it was.Felt sorry for those who lost all their stuff there.But again it looks to be more or less abandoned and probably due to a migratin to Facebook groups.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

topper everyone drags me in life but u top of the list high master has spocan sparticaus is where its at few days know call it ridick first move is most important not sure the trade market level k coss ha ha just wouldnt recomend too many times if man dont remember several days ago does meen man void man multi or matrix u ever seen broken jaw symbol id check into it dont run up my ally though which building in my area creates 1,000 of wild fires in canada by simplicity turning knobs like radiators or facets no man shall utter surrendar through ignorance until a repeat tonight as the story goes if i dont find out every secret of life tonight by uu well i can have it my way at mcdonalds call it a pussy as wimp have at er i dont make the rules u do baby i was born this way no paws up i hear might be right about that banks were closed last cpp day remember one control i meen high master control all towards control itself like mass upon mass creativity levels and fancy that control the levels of teck control life and death you may have that saying upgrade truth ai lie ai how does one decipher uuuu sir prepare well for tonight ya bringin them all down k know high master has spoken get gd....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Off-Topic”