Ecaerea's Introduction

Announce your presence, if you will.

Mordre
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ecaerea's Introduction

Post by Mordre »

Good day to you all,

I go by Ecaerea. I'm a theistic solitary witch. I walk a primarily left hand path. I have been practicing since I turned 18. My practices are diverse, though include shadow work, divination, interaction with spirits, energy manipulation, meditation and psychic development. Magically, I am a blend of intuitive, chaotic and anticosmic.

Personally, I'm self serving and primarily amoral. I also enjoy a formal aesthetic and have a significant ego. In regard to interests, I have a range of them. Presently, ancient history, mythology and nature. As for my hobbies, they include digital art, writing, hiking, swimming, stargazing, fishing and observing wildlife.

Musically, I enjoy traditional international, smooth jazz, 40's-80's oldies, classical, dark ritual ambient and bands like Ghost and Wardruna.

I have joined this forum in pursuit of a community where I can freely learn, grow and share with like minds. Thank you for having me.

borealis
System Administrator
System Administrator

Re: Ecaerea's Introduction

Post by borealis »

Hello and welcome to the forum! Looks like you're the first one here since we went back online. Expect it to be quiet for a while while we get the word out that OccultForum is back in business.

Mordre
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mordre »

borealis wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:55 pm Hello and welcome to the forum! Looks like you're the first one here since we went back online. Expect it to be quiet for a while while we get the word out that OccultForum is back in business.
Thank you for the welcome. Pleased to be part of the new space.

kiren
Admin
Admin

Post by kiren »

Welcome! Thanks for stepping up to the plate first!

Mordre
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mordre »

kiren wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:39 am Welcome! Thanks for stepping up to the plate first!
You're welcome! I'm hoping to find a home and valuable associates here.

Return to “Introductions”