Ritual Advice/Workings for Novices

servantofthelord
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ritual Advice/Workings for Novices

Post by servantofthelord »

As I continue my descent into the pit, I am having trouble with the excess of information available concerning rituals. There are many conflicting view points and arguments concerning proper rites of invocation.

I have only performed one invocation to, I would say, moderate success that I utilized from The Book of the Divine Black Flame of Satan by Vrykolakas Oriax (despite its name, it is not an Anti-Cosmic text). I am aware that as a Devil Worshiper there is not a 'book of books' nor a technically 'correct' process beyond binding workings together in experimental ways to conjure the Lord into your presence. I am also of the understanding that diligence is necessary.

Essentially, I am asking seasoned aspirants of the faith to share their magickal process, along with notes/procedure, that have allowed them to remove the autumnal veil to glimpse the darkness permeating creation.

I would love to learn what you know and have those with actual experience help guide me in my infernal endeavors.

Jastiv
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ritual Advice/Workings for Novices

Post by Jastiv »

I think the big idea in satanic philosophy is to get rid of the idea of "worshiper" that is the idea of obedience and blind faith.

borealis
System Administrator
System Administrator

Post by borealis »

Jastiv wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:29 am I think the big idea in satanic philosophy is to get rid of the idea of "worshiper" that is the idea of obedience and blind faith.
Servantofthelord sounds like they may be a Luciferian, rather than a Satanist. Satanists are all about personal empowerment and the exaltation of desire, and are generally atheists, taking up the title "Satanist" as a rejection of Christian values. Luciferians actually worship the Satan of Christianity. Unfortunately I am not very well versed in either subject.

Edit: I think I glossed over some of the opening post, looking back at it now. I have removed my last sentence which suggested that the opening poster was unclear in some way.
servantofthelord wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:01 am As I continue my descent into the pit, I am having trouble with the excess of information available concerning rituals. There are many conflicting view points and arguments concerning proper rites of invocation.
I would love to learn what you know and have those with actual experience help guide me in my infernal endeavors.
For evocation, the Lesser Key of Solomon provides the seals of 72 demons, though the methodology would certainly not be to your liking. As far as invocation, I made some suggestions in this post which I think may be relevant to your needs as well.

LoD
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoD »

Ave,

Having little time before having to drive to work, my initial response remains short for now. I have read many books and other notes over the years and at one time also got a little frustrated with the fragmented views available. However, I decided to take from each that which in my opinion was "usable" and spoke to me and wrote my own texts. I too have included the keys of Solomon in these works, but more in the sense of completing this summary. What really awoke my interest was the whole idea around the Qliphoth and the sense I got with energies such as Lilith. Eventhough I do no longer call myself a "Satanist" or related conviction, since I found that label too limiting, my interest in the so-called "Dark Arts" still remains. I may give you some references in a later post when time allows.

Take care and stay out of trouble,

LoD
If I´m right for the wrong reasons, does that still make me right?

Disconnect... and self destruct... one bullet at a time... what's your rush now... everyone will have his day to die

LoD
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoD »

Ave,

No answer here as yet, so I´ll go ahead and do this all with pictures. I´m probably too lazy to type out the titles and authors of some of the books you will see in my bookshelves. I am not sure how many pics I can show in one post, but to give you and everyone an idea of how I personally collect assorted ideas and interpretations, also some excerpts from my own books (ones I compiled).

I hope this works... not sure.

Take care and stay out of trouble,

LoD
If I´m right for the wrong reasons, does that still make me right?

Disconnect... and self destruct... one bullet at a time... what's your rush now... everyone will have his day to die

Return to “Theistic Satanism”