The Nevid

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Nevid

Post by Spida »

Like that dude(Brad Wesley) said in Roadhouse : play something with some balls. Not sure if he did, but I will.

In this next track the good demon brings to light another element of creation containing variation, depth, or, measurement that may also be considered as an additional dimension of existence. That of...

Feeling.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

- The Nevid - Entrance And Extance - Eternity -

Consciousness and time are one in the same. Two sides of the same coin. Remove one or the other; the coin ceases to exist.

Death is entrance to eternity. Collapsing the dimension of time. Regardless of duration pertaining to the macrocosm, whether it be hours to aeons...

The extant one shall experience but a single moment. All existing at once.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

- Watchers -

I do not believe in a primordial god that is open for mundane communication, but I do believe that there are entities, or, intermediaries, between us and it...

Watching...

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

\ The Nevid /

Stephen Hawking called it the "Singularity". The 'thing' that did not exist 'anywhere', for there was 'nowhere' for it to exist.

I call it the Nevid. A primordial point of consciousness that is the mind of God expanding within itself.

A mental menagerie of the primordial thus fortifying the hermetic axiom : All is mind.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

\ The Nevid /

So just to reiterate. It is quite natural for us four dimensional beings to conceptualize a default state of existence being that of limitless space, when in fact that could not be further from the truth.

There is no space. There never was. There is only the illusion of space that was created within the mind of the primordial.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

And so it is, the solemn seed of the primordial, always, and forever, cast to the winds of eternity, and the sounds of silence...

in nigrum holoserica mare silentium

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

...nothing.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

- Primordial Dreams -

Speaking of energy, most use the term loosely. Some would call electricity energy; not me, technically it isn't.

You have the four fundamental forces of nature which are energy, as far as I know. Some believe these were unified into a singular superforce prior to the aethereal expansion...

Which just sounds like another way of saying the limitless light from nothing. If this is not the acausal; unmoved mover, it's about as close as you can get.

In this context everything is formulated via this abstract energy. Referring back to Einstein who stated reality as illusion, albeit a persistent one, and Tesla who believed that energy, frequency, and vibration were key to unlocking the secrets of the universe. Conclusion...

It's all just a dream, wake up.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

\ The Nevid /

The eternal serpent forever subjecting my father to a suffocating hell ad infinitum. There was a way, yes...

God is glorious, as always. Supreme omnipotent being that it is. Well done father.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

\ The Nevid /

Who is thee that pierce and peereth beyond the veils? Only the madman knows...

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

I don't know why I like it. I just do...

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

- Six -

The six sephiroth of Yetzirah with Tiphareth at center forms a perfect hexagram directly in the middle of the tree. The legion of Seraphim corresponds to the fifth emanation, and the top left point of the hexagram.

The Seraphim are sometimes referred to as the guardians of Gods' presence. Which may also be interpreted as saying that they are guardians of the abyss, and yields a familiar HGA acronym. Although in this context representing Holy Guardians (of the) Abyss...

The SIXTH sephirah of Yetzirah surrounded by SIX holy spheres. The SIX points of the hexagram with the Sun at center. The fiery serpents above each having SIX wings.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

- Perfect -

I can conceive of the progressive rippling effect; oscillations through the ages of rhythmic emanations bubbling up through the aeons of time and resulting in this sweet little pinnacle of perfectness.

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

- Rhythm -

Anabolizing and materializing the waveform from nothingness to complete realization. Consciousness has a knack for rhythm. Good girl.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”