Demons and the Solomon Circle

Baphomet98
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons and the Solomon Circle

Post by Baphomet98 »

Is using the circle of solomon disrespectful to demons? Ive heard the JoS website saying all of that, but I also know that Solomon knew what he was talking about, as he invoked these demons himself using that method. Obviously if it ain't broke dont fix it, but im just getting a personal take on this.

Demons contact has been relatively easy to me, and they treat me pretty respectfully despite their nature. I haven't had to summon yet, but im looking to start.

I also need to figure out some respect for these beings. Any tips for that too?

Cerber

Re: Demons and the Solomon Circle

Post by Cerber »

Not my specialty, but in general sense it's usually more important what in side you that the words and rituals you perform. Or to put it romantically, if you call out with "respect and love in your heart" and not pride and prejudice then that should be plenty enough.

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

it is in its pure form it enslaves them dont use the ring or circle only triangle they have free will and there not blocked from reading you they can play mind games but the triangle they cant step outside doing it that way its fair you cant harm them w out breaking the cage they cant hurt you equal footing your only battle is that of whits they prefer there ancient name infernals symbolic of fire the first symbol of desire. passion desire its not good or bad you control it you climb mountains it controls you wallow in addiction to an infernal there the same they feed off that desire better you or destroy yout thats on u they just answer ur passion

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

also to add look up all the cases of full body possessions sanctioned by parapsychologist as not mental illness but true supernatural there all long line old world catholic family's Solomon summoned and enslaved how do you think they developed a way to force them out, like any feild trial and error the rage has nothing to do w faith its a blood feud. they were enslaved forced to build fight and be used as guinea pigs for thousands of years a human life is a blink of an eye o theres its prue and simple rage

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

weee cant help it timee in castle but wee come back where we belong we always were oww what we could of been we are similar to the legion know wanting a home going on 20 years hii....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

servantofthelord
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by servantofthelord »

I am confused as to why you would use a holy ritual that is designed to enslave demons when your fear of disrespecting them betrays your reverence for them.

Furthermore, why would a Devil Worshiper consult the grimoires of the righteous? It is plainly spoken in Solomon's work that one must be pure and devoted to God if he is to undertake these workings and have them provide real results. Considering the steps taken in the summonings to cleanse the aspirant (i.e. abstaining from sex, ceremonial fasting, prayer etc.), in what way do these utmost rejections of Satan's Temple (Earth) to glorify Jehovah for the necessity of wielding divine power correlate with Theistic Satanism?

Correct me if I am wrong but I have never seen a use for such practices as they are designed to grant only the most righteous these abilities and contradict the notion of being utilized in a sinister way. Maybe the thirst for power? But even so, the methodical procedures are still very much rooted in devotion to mystic Heaven and Angelic call and response in a way that leads the aspirant towards devotion to Elohim and away from the power already inherit to the Lord's dominion over the Earth.

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

servantofthelord wrote:I am confused as to why you would use a holy ritual that is designed to enslave demons when your fear of disrespecting them betrays your reverence for them.

Furthermore, why would a Devil Worshiper consult the grimoires of the righteous? It is plainly spoken in Solomon's work that one must be pure and devoted to God if he is to undertake these workings and have them provide real results. Considering the steps taken in the summonings to cleanse the aspirant (i.e. abstaining from sex, ceremonial fasting, prayer etc.), in what way do these utmost rejections of Satan's Temple (Earth) to glorify Jehovah for the necessity of wielding divine power correlate with Theistic Satanism?

Correct me if I am wrong but I have never seen a use for such practices as they are designed to grant only the most righteous these abilities and contradict the notion of being utilized in a sinister way. Maybe the thirst for power? But even so, the methodical procedures are still very much rooted in devotion to mystic Heaven and Angelic call and response in a way that leads the aspirant towards devotion to Elohim and away from the power already inherit to the Lord's dominion over the Earth.
divine righteous evil can you give me scientific evidence solid numbers can be tested, w experiments findings? can be repeated verified demons are a degenerate term there internals they feed off human desires, but answer is desire on its own good or bad? isnt it the wielder that is the choice. i can give you a gun but im not making you go kill people, infernals feed off desire they only fan the flames open the doors. what direction we take how we use it. thats us so why is it right we inslave them o its only one way, because where the ones to weak to not let power seduce.
btw i'm not singling you out, your ability to make well formed points, i admire it let me make this point easy to understand the occult is the method of science the aim of religion. yet we use terms like holy, good, evil, demonic, right and wrong ect. but is there any empirical system to measure such? if not how can we use them as accepted objective view?

Jastiv
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jastiv »

Demons don't care if you want to use a circle or not. It isn't disrespectful or anything and I would highly recommend it for beginners.

Omnicentrik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Omnicentrik »

The circle is around you. The circle around the spirit is not necessary. The circle around you defines you as the center of your existence, and that is where you bring the spirit; into your circle. You do so on your own terms, and the circle is a depiction that you have the right to set your boundaries and how they operate in your relationship with the spirit. The circle caging in the spirit is, to me, a later manifestation and found in Christian inflienced magic. My recommendation is to work with the circle until you don't even need to draw it physically, but can visualize it and feel the power it represents, and sustain that for the duration of the summoning. Spirits are drawn to that power and will work with you more easily because they can feed on it without feeding on you.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”