Death Note

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Death Note

Post by Sypheara »

My definition of quick I guess here is in context to do with how Death Note portrays it in its fictional universe. For anyone who hasn't seen it, the book causes instant heart attack etc so its immediate.

Killing within a few days is possible magickally speaking I feel, but actual, real world examples ive seen take weeks /months. I can't comment outside of either what I've or close friends have experienced. That is all i can use to really verify anything and the rest is just speculation. In something like this its best not to speculate in case the need to use it is real and it not working will have serious consequences.

Its also not something I have a particularly large sample size on~
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

It's hypothetically possible, but it would be complicated to enchant such a book and there are far more straightforward methods if you look into hoodoo and other poppet-style forms of work.

There's a lot of misunderstanding around death curses, I think. The actual working itself can be simple enough, but the amount of emotional energy it takes to see it through can be extreme. I have only one experience I'd feel comfortable sharing, and it was successful. Someone had been horribly wronged, had exhausted all their legal options and the perpetrator was still actively committing harm. All I had to do was build an adequate container to channel the victim's rage over the injustice, and the target died very shortly after the work was complete. But the force it takes to override a person's survival instinct has to come from somewhere, so if it's not coming from a spiritual alliance or the harmed party, it's coming from you. Take that however you will.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well, there is one theoretical way, if one really needs to match this specific fictional narrative. Not going in to technical details, one could construct, breed or acquire an assassin chimera and attach it to some book and use it as medium to program it, to give orders to it. It will then go and try to assassinate the given target either by drowning target in to some negative emotions to push it to commit suicide or by leading target in to some wrong place and time to meet faith in some accident. It wouldn't be 100%, but it would be fairly effective against unprotected, two-eyed targets, and it wouldn't be instant, it would take days, but fairly close. It would be a tool crafted by someone with knowledge to be used by some novice individual, because those that have knowledge and skill would have no need for such elaborate constructs for their own goals.
Half decent business idea, if I think of it now [zomg]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:Well, there is one theoretical way, if one really needs to match this specific fictional narrative. Not going in to technical details, one could construct, breed or acquire an assassin chimera and attach it to some book and use it as medium to program it, to give orders to it. It will then go and try to assassinate the given target either by drowning target in to some negative emotions to push it to commit suicide or by leading target in to some wrong place and time to meet faith in some accident. It wouldn't be 100%, but it would be fairly effective against unprotected, two-eyed targets, and it wouldn't be instant, it would take days, but fairly close. It would be a tool crafted by someone with knowledge to be used by some novice individual, because those that have knowledge and skill would have no need for such elaborate constructs for their own goals.
Yeah, I'd just hire some nasty cemetery spirits for that. People tend to run into all sorts of misfortunes and accidents when the dead start haunting them [eek] I think the book part is tripping me up though, like why would it need to be attached to a book specifically? So it can match "Death Note"? Because theoretically any container could work.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote: Yeah, I'd just hire some nasty cemetery spirits for that. People tend to run into all sorts of misfortunes and accidents when the dead start haunting them [eek] I think the book part is tripping me up though, like why would it need to be attached to a book specifically? So it can match "Death Note"? Because theoretically any container could work.
To make product for the masses. User manual could be in the first few pages. No previous experience necessary.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Sypheara wrote:Killing someone with magic takes alot of effort, and particular skills. Ive done such workings, with success, as part of a defensive measure on some very dangerous individuals that couldn't simply be left alone who had significantly hurt friends and their family. The work was effective.

Most curses are nowhere near strong enough to kill. Simply writing something in a notebook with some inscriptions / markings on it will likely not have the desired effect. In my case it required quite a complex ritual work, and directing some very awful energies that took a hell of a lot out of me.

The more simple death curses take extreme emotions to be in any way effective. In this case im not on about a bit of anger, or teenage angst. But powerful emotions, such as extreme grief / hatred.

One could create a cursing book, making use of the dark dead. It would be a bit of a bitch on second thought but doable. However to create one to kill someone remotely, quickly, I believe to be purely in realm of fiction. I doubt that even a very heavily cursed book, with object links sewn into or placed into its pages, would be able to kill quickly as seen in fiction.

There is a working that can be done with Lucifuge Rofocale where petitioned correctly, he will write in his own book (that exists on the inner planes and is linked to fate) and damn the requested soul. That exists within my working tradition. There is pretty large seals on that work.
Be very careful with this as you may be falling into a trap.A long story but see my post on Abramelin where I am experiencing the appearance of a supernatural entity.On this the entity warned that those who curse and call upon evil to aid them are digging their own grave.Based on that my advice is to leave well alone.Just saying.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

the_spiral wrote:
Cerber wrote:Well, there is one theoretical way, if one really needs to match this specific fictional narrative. Not going in to technical details, one could construct, breed or acquire an assassin chimera and attach it to some book and use it as medium to program it, to give orders to it. It will then go and try to assassinate the given target either by drowning target in to some negative emotions to push it to commit suicide or by leading target in to some wrong place and time to meet faith in some accident. It wouldn't be 100%, but it would be fairly effective against unprotected, two-eyed targets, and it wouldn't be instant, it would take days, but fairly close. It would be a tool crafted by someone with knowledge to be used by some novice individual, because those that have knowledge and skill would have no need for such elaborate constructs for their own goals.
Yeah, I'd just hire some nasty cemetery spirits for that. People tend to run into all sorts of misfortunes and accidents when the dead start haunting them [eek] I think the book part is tripping me up though, like why would it need to be attached to a book specifically? So it can match "Death Note"? Because theoretically any container could work.
The dead are not in the cemetery but hidden in a secret place The nasty spirits there are remnants of the people buried there that have been taken over by evil shades and these are what will haunt you,not the dead.Not my thoughts just relating to what a certain man said.Apparently it will not be possible to contact the dead as they are in a realm not accessible to us.I was told only God can reach them so anyone claiming to be able to contact them is making false claims.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Topper wrote:Apparently it will not be possible to contact the dead as they are in a realm not accessible to us.I was told only God can reach them so anyone claiming to be able to contact them is making false claims.
Why don't you try for your self?

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

Cerber wrote:
Topper wrote:Apparently it will not be possible to contact the dead as they are in a realm not accessible to us.I was told only God can reach them so anyone claiming to be able to contact them is making false claims.
Why don't you try for your self?
Why would I need to? What reward will the dead bring to the living?God Himself has said He is God of the living not of the dead.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Topper wrote:
the_spiral wrote:
The dead are not in the cemetery but hidden in a secret place The nasty spirits there are remnants of the people buried there that have been taken over by evil shades and these are what will haunt you,not the dead.Not my thoughts just relating to what a certain man said.Apparently it will not be possible to contact the dead as they are in a realm not accessible to us.I was told only God can reach them so anyone claiming to be able to contact them is making false claims.
I'm aware of this debate, but does the "who" really matter in the context of this discussion? Spirits who haunt cemeteries are good for cursing and coercive work. Depending on your belief system they're either evil shades impersonating the dead or souls damned to purgatory willing to work for sustenance. Or if you work with certain African magical systems, God opens the crossroads and lets them through if the work is justified. But most conjure workers don't bother with existential debates about the afterlife and work with available spirits on a practical level.

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Topper »

As said my belief system is based around the thoughts of Abramelin.My reply in this topic was an attempt to help others but then,my thoughts are battling with a particular offshoot of the ritual I an currently engaged in.From a 'conversation' I had within that realm I relayed the information here in case anyone could make use of it.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Topper wrote:As said my belief system is based around the thoughts of Abramelin.My reply in this topic was an attempt to help others but then,my thoughts are battling with a particular offshoot of the ritual I an currently engaged in.From a 'conversation' I had within that realm I relayed the information here in case anyone could make use of it.
People you were addressing and offering advice are on another level of awareness . You are still dealing with your inner currents mainly, while they are long past that and are more into exploring the outer reaches of the galaxy. So don't feel offended if your advises will get brushed away in some polite manner.

Azimuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azimuth »

I'd say just use an effigy like a poppet. It'll take some energy, but if it's against someone who molested your 8 year old sister I'd say you probably have sufficient energy.

Make an unbaked clay mold with their name on a piece of paper written three times one way then three times across that, and bury it in the middle of the torso.
Christen that shit as that person.
If u wanna get real creepy use corn silk for the hair.
Put it in a circle with a sigil around it with the will power charged to connect both of them.
Once the connection feels fully charged, do some damage. Maybe just get it over with and jab it in the heart with a rusty nail.
Or be a psycho and try some torture, up to you.
After that session, be sure to IAO and laugh.
Do this for a week if necessary. See what happens.

Return to “Chaos Magick”