Breaking the 4th wall

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Breaking the 4th wall

Post by Amor »

Kath wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:32 pm I had an entity knock me out of my body once.
This was apparently a required precursor to doing physical harm to my body (my hypothesis anyway)
I have read that people falling off a cliff to their death, come out of the body before they hit the ground, but I have not seen it.

I have seen the opposite. I was meditating with my girl friend and I had finished but she was still going. Eventually I got fed up with waiting. I could "see" that her consciousness was out of the body, a short distance above her head. So I wacked the consciousness back into her body. Her arms shot out straight and her eyes flew open. So that was the end of her meditation. I did not tell her.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Well I wouldn't describe my consciousness as being particularly contained by my body, it tends to extend out, "a lot". But in the experience I mentioned, I was knocked out of my body into an OBE, and then my body was attacked immediately after, and then the entity fled, and I was sucked back into my body by the sensation of pain. The whole thing occurred over a matter of a few seconds, very hit & run. The manner in which my body was attacked was that it stuck it's hand in the side of my torso, and medically speaking, I suddenly had my one and only kidney stone. the pain increased over the next 24 hours until it was debilitating. basically the path between my kidney and bladder was blocked, and my kidney blew up like a balloon. Which "felt" like someone punching me in the kidney continuously.

In retrospect, I 'somewhat' had it coming. It directly resulted in certain very significant advances in working with my mentor, so I consider it a boon rather than a bane. And lastly, it occurs to me that the form of damage done, though extremely painful, was not ultimately harmful long term. But it "could have been" deadly I think, if it was done a little differently.

My impression though, was that knocking me out of body was just a precursor to attacking my body in this manner. It completely ignored 'me' while I was out of my body, and acted very quickly to attack my body before I got my bearings. The idea that it knocked me out of my body in order to be able to do the sort of attack it did, seems very obvious (though I hate to jump to conclusions).

I've had one other experience which leads me to believe that the body is more vulnerable when I'm not in it. But it would take a while to type out, and maybe give people nightmares hehe

Regarding falling off a cliff. I have a somewhat similar experience. A very drastic impact which I saw coming, but could not avoid. I saw it unfold in slow motion. It was 'very' life threatening, and my impression was that I would surely die. So I would call it rather similar to falling off a cliff. I didn't pop out of body when that happened. Then again, I didn't die (although I was an eyelash away from it). I think it could be said that it knocked about a decade out of my soul-body attachment though.

That too I consider a positive experience. Oh I still have a bit of a limp. But, I could feel myriad strings of attachment to this life pulling suddenly taught... strings I had not really fully realized were there. Like a web of concerns and aspirations and relationships and duties, etc. From whether someone will close my bedroom window at home before it rains, to "who's going to feed the fish", to more significant tetherings. Roots running far and wide into the world, into my life here. Visceral fear I'd long since expunged, but 'concerns'... as a sort of distant cousin to fear, I still had, and I needed to be able to see it, feel it, and know it's shape and nature. I felt much more 'owned' by things I own (both in the materialistic sense, and in the broader sense of things I count as gains, responsibilities). A camel passing through the eye of a needle indeed.

It's interesting to me that much of the experience that I am finding myself drawing from in the discussions i've responded to on the forum here, almost all relate to my practices and spiritual progression as of about 15 years ago. I feel a little bit like I am, by relating these older experiences, painting a picture of a younger me, with not entirely the same tone and attitudes that I currently embody. Maybe early-path experiences are just more relatable (or more outwardly dramatic).

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I still have a bit of a limp

Can you visualize a hook in the part that does not work well? Hooks can be removed

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:48 pm >I still have a bit of a limp

Can you visualize a hook in the part that does not work well? Hooks can be removed
Well the x-rays would show 3 plates and about thirty pins & screws in my hip, and 2 plates and 6 screws in my knee.
It looks like an X-ray of a junk drawer. A hook would fit right in. A decided lack of cartilage though.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

There are etheric hooks placed in humans to control them. The hooks disturb the biological energies so that that part of the body does not function as well and is thereby more susceptible to injury and deterioration.

Short version: injured places often have hooks. The hooks slow/prevent healing

Using love/light from the heart is mostly sufficient to remove the hook. Then fill up the hole it left.

Check in a few days to see if your hooker has returned.

Some hookers just want to maintain a connection. Their hooks still damage the biological energies.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:40 pm There are etheric hooks placed in humans to control them. The hooks disturb the biological energies so that that part of the body does not function as well and is thereby more susceptible to injury and deterioration.

Short version: injured places often have hooks. The hooks slow/prevent healing

Using love/light from the heart is mostly sufficient to remove the hook. Then fill up the hole it left.
*nod*

I've worked with healing energy before. I'm not super experienced with it though. I'm pretty good at what I'd call "physical reinforcement", but that's not quite the same thing as nurturing healing.

in around 2001/2002 my mentor pulled some stuff out of my back. She didn't really talk about it in words. But the nonverbal impression she sent me was that she was removing detrimental limiters.

it would take quite something to just 'heal' my leg though. I mean, it's already actually extremely healed, considering the scope of the injury. A limp is really actually just pain. I mentally block out pain to a large extent, but... pain has some important functions, so you don't tear yourself apart. So it would be unwise to block out the pain entirely. To really "heal" would require growing a lot of missing cartilage, in the right shape, layers, etc. normally, cartilage doesn't grow after you reach adulthood.

the injured area wasn't "susceptible" really. more like it's very impressive, even improbable, that I wasn't completely crushed. I actually recovered drastically better and faster than any of my team of surgeons thought would be possible. I've developed arthritis (due to the lack of cartilage) more slowly than they thought likely too. A limp, but not needing a cane, is actually an extremely good result. Especially after 12 years. In theory I was supposed to have needed a hip replacement by now.

Not that i'd mind having cartilage in my left hip, that'd be lovely.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Hooks in the head are often the most important - being used to control thinking.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:15 am Hooks in the head are often the most important - being used to control thinking.
no room :P

seriously though, a hook on the body? sure, I ignore it a lot, could easily fail to notice.
a hook on the mind though? not saying i've never been an idiot, or that it's never been tried, but ummm, that would really be something. I would love to see that.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Women often have a hook in their head from their father. Fathers feel a responsibility to make sure their daughters make good wives.

Women often have hooks in the throat from the mother: be careful what you say to men.

See for yourself

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:25 am Women often have a hook in their head from their father. Fathers feel a responsibility to make sure their daughters make good wives.

Women often have hooks in the throat from the mother: be careful what you say to men.

See for yourself
cold reading, major wiff

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Unless you mean 'women in general'... sure there's sex-linked tendencies and cultural programming, parentally imbued tendencies & limitations. Visions of reality are warped in various ways. And minds tend to have inner demons.
what you say applies to a fairly large amount of people

the "be careful what you say to men" one though, may not be as much from the mother, as from just the fact that 'many' men are infinitely easier to encourage than discourage, in certain ways.

a self-imposed limitation i tend to adhere to is to be careful of radiating too intensely, as those with a weak sense of self can get lost in it. I wouldn't call it a 'hard' rule, but in general. is that limiting? in some ways perhaps. though it comes from a place of compassion, as a conscious choice. I wouldn't call that a 'hook' though.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Every person I have assisted to deal with hooks has been able to see them quite clearly and mostly able to identify who was on the other end of the "fishing line"

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I've been meaning to come back to this thread someday, but now it seems I missed this train, discussion moved, evolved in to some very different topics

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:41 am I've been meaning to come back to this thread someday, but now it seems I missed this train, discussion moved, evolved in to some very different topics
What thread were you focused on?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:32 pm
Cerber wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:41 am I've been meaning to come back to this thread someday, but now it seems I missed this train, discussion moved, evolved in to some very different topics
What thread were you focused on?
Something about dreams and stuff. But it's fine, life moved on to greener pastures or smth :)

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

no no, it's a dream thread, get us back on track! :P

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:57 am no no, it's a dream thread, get us back on track! :P
But I lost that train of thought already :(

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:17 pm But I lost that train of thought already :(
But was it about the fact that banana trees are all clones of each other? And if not, how did it differ? :P

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:53 pm
But was it about the fact that banana trees are all clones of each other? And if not, how did it differ? :P
Umm actually, only most of commercially grown banana trees are clones, not all. Only we westerners are being fed sterilized testicles of the same banana tree clones.
The rest of the world have more variety, most of those might not be as large or not as sweet, but still perfectly edible. There are hundreds of banana varieties (cultivars).

But what sterilized bananas clones doing in our dreams?

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

hehe, well, the brain has many different pathways. Sometimes demanding an instantaneous answer, or saying it was something it definitely wasn't, will trick the brain into remembering ;)

They're slightly radioactive you know. Well, slightly more radioactive than most things. Bananas I mean.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:00 am hehe, well, the brain has many different pathways. Sometimes demanding an instantaneous answer, or saying it was something it definitely wasn't, will trick the brain into remembering ;)

They're slightly radioactive you know. Well, slightly more radioactive than most things. Bananas I mean.
Well bananas don't trigger any interesting memories for me. Does it trigger anything to you?

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:51 am Well bananas don't trigger any interesting memories for me. Does it trigger anything to you?
I'm not the one who has forgotten their train of thought here!

such a naughty mind there [lol]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:30 pm I'm not the one who has forgotten their train of thought here!

such a naughty mind there [lol]
By there, you mean there where you are? Since I'm not the one trying to smuggle bananas on to my train of thought without any paperwork, declaration of origin, customs forms and stuff..

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

There's no fun in smuggling bananas if there's paperwork.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:05 pm There's no fun in smuggling bananas if there's paperwork.
What? Paperwork, agreement, stamps, forms and contracts are fun.. All best things in life always comes in black on white, signed and stamped.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”