Advanced meditation technique ala "Deep Dive"

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Cerber

Advanced meditation technique ala "Deep Dive"

Post by Cerber »

For our sacred archives, may they live long and prosper!
The DEEP DIVE
It is not an easy one, and perhaps even not for the beginners. On the other hand it might be easier to achieve for a complete beginner, rather than for somebody who already had his/her cup filled up with all kinds of information, teachings and prior experience, feeling they already have "everything figured out" to greater or lesser extent.
There is no prerequisites of any kind, and no goals, except one - to reach complete and absolute inner stillness. No touching any other subjects, like chakras, ethereal vibrations and energies etc. From this point on, everything else, everything we know, should be considered as distractions, external/internal noise we are trying to get rid of. No books to read, or lectures to listen.
There is one little requirement of commitment. Because it's gonna take time and effort, some might get there in few weeks, others in few years but whatever end of the spectrum any single individual is at, each and every should assume it will take a lot of time. And for various reasons, but mainly because the state we are trying to achieve is not natural, normal state of operation for our minds, brains, on the physical level, and there will be changes on physical level in our brain pathways if we chose to continue.
Have you ever noticed we tend to learn something better and easier if we practice something for 20-30 minutes at a time, but daily, for few weeks or months, rather than trying to just get to our goal in one go, grinding 12-15h hours every day with do or die attitude? Overstressed minds start to fight back, and it's not very helpful, most of the time. We gonna exploit that feature. Doesn't mean that way it's gonna be very easy, but because it's hard already as it is and we should take advantage of the natural processes where possible.
We start with daily meditations, short ones, if we can spare only 20 minutes, that is great, but even 5 minutes almost as fine. But the key is consistency, the daily commitment. We don't need to commit how much time we dedicate to practice, but we must commit to the regularity, the daily frequency of the practice, the latter part is orders of magnitude more important than the first part.
The environment? Time of the day? Not important. Preferably varied. At home alone, on public transport, sitting a waiting room for some appointment - all and every place location were you are able shut your eye lids for few minutes - is a perfect time and place for your daily practice.
Does music, binaural beats helps? No, not really, here it's all a distraction. For one, we try to get rid all and every noise, and everything is considered noise, so adding some music to it, just adds noise. And second thing, we don't just try to get rid of mental noise, but emotional noise too. Music tend invoke and provoke emotions, feelings. So if you want to make things harder, want some extra challenge, then sure go ahead. Otherwise it's not very helpful, in this specific practice (there may be some uses in other kinds of practices though).

So got your eyes closed? Good. Let's start diving through all the stages of silence.
At this first step we can actually use some more traditional, better known methods to quickly achieve deeper level of relaxation. Like focusing on breathing etc. First we are only distancing from external noise, visual, audio, tactile, all the sensory noise our "spaceships" get bombarded by constantly. Which can be challenging in it self, but many people naturally good at it, just look at all the daydreamers, they can be complete out there somewhere even at work, or some minds just shut off even mid conversation. So it's very achievable on demand.
So couple minutes in and we completely ignore the outside world. Now comes the hard part - shutting down the inner noise. The not thinking, not dreaming, not feeling anything. If it's sounds hard, or even impossible, it actually is hard, but not impossible, it's a little unnatural, our brains are not designed to operate that way, they don't like to operate that way, and they are simply not trained and not used to operate that way. But it's perfectly OK to struggle, just like it's perfectly OK to struggle at first when trying learn riding bicycle, or learning to swim. To greater or lesser extent, meditation is as physical skill as any other, which we actually can learn only by trying and trying and trying, and not from books and pictures. Only need to know it can be done and to commit to achieving it.
If after few days or a week you manage to achieve that place/state of completely inner silence/stillness, even just for few seconds, before starting to daydream or falling asleep, it's still a great achievement. From there we just need to practice to stay there for longer and longer and feel comfortable having no thoughts, no desires, no feelings (very important) in completely darkness - to feel comfortable having nothing, feeling nothing, being nothing, suspended in nothingness, floating in the void.
When (not if) in some weeks or months you are finally there, where you can actually achieve that state at will, inner state of being nothing but a faint speck of light suspended in pitch black void, with no feelings, emotions, thoughts, fears and desires - congratulations, you achieved supremacy over your machinery! You now gained tool capable of unlocking all kinds of things, AP/OBE is only one of many possibilities. But that would require entire new chapter probably.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Advanced meditation technique ala "Deep Dive"

Post by Amor »

>shutting down the inner noise

The Freemasons have a tradition that a brother acting from "the point within the circle" cannot err.

Unfortunately none that I have met is a kabbalist, hence they do not know that the point within the circle is a name of the chakra just above the crown of the head (and above the crown chakra).

Putting attention inside that chakra is found by some to promote "no thought" states

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:17 am >shutting down the inner noise

The Freemasons have a tradition that a brother acting from "the point within the circle" cannot err.

Unfortunately none that I have met is a kabbalist, hence they do not know that the point within the circle is a name of the chakra just above the crown of the head (and above the crown chakra).

Putting attention inside that chakra is found by some to promote "no thought" states
It could be, not sure, I my self never tried going that way, never tried to reach that state through chakra work. It certainly doesn't mean there are no other paths to "the same moon".
My method is intentionally simplified to bare minimum, in some sense it's a brute way, laser focused on that one goal, one point of destination with no deviation in the path. Or at least tried to make it that way. I began walking it, working on it virtually from clean slate. I did read a lot prior, of these things, but non of the materials helped me as much as I hoped, so one day I just emptied my cup (more or less), and went on few years experiment of what can I achieve having nothing in hand, no tools and no recipes and no cheat sheets. And only having some goal to guide me, which wasn't even very clear. Yes definitely, at the begining I had no idea what am I doing, and what I'm trying to achieve, I was just experimenting with my own mind, trying to see how much control I can gain over my own machine, how close to the "metal" I can get, or something along the lines.
AP/OBE was pure accident. Although the were other accidents. I think it is possible to intentionally (or accidentally) shut down life support, if going overboard with trying to cut the noise to 0, and shut down everything. My earlier meditation experiments few times did result in my body having issues with breathing, or issues with heart beating getting irregular and too slow, with disrupted oxygen supply to brain etc. For few minutes at most. I didn't explore it deeper, just adopted dogma, that if my normal internal noise is let's say 100 decibel, I can go as low as 1-0.5db, roughly, but no lower. Those ar very arbitrary numbers, but you can get feel when it's becomes quiet enough for whatever else I want to do.
By all that I mean, my practice from get go was very material/machine focused, to the most part I was merely experimenting with my machinery. The spiritual side of it was an accidental discovery, mostly.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>my practice from get go was very material/machine focused

Long ago, in each morning meditation, for a week, a different technique would appear for me to learn.

Perhaps the most important was rising on the planes. I was taken up a sequence of subplanes - each with its own sound, color and sensation. Without that assistance I usually only experience the sensation of each subplane.

Control of the subplanes allows a wide range of structures to be built/destroyed. Of course karmic issues need to be considered.

These days most of my operations are based on relationships. If the entities like me, they often do things when asked, particularly when I lay down an energy pattern/system connected to the greater good.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Initially most of my practices were mainly about getting good hold of my systems, machinery. Going from subsystem to subsystem. Astral/spiritual parts came in focus a while later, when, after reaching near absolute inner silence, through that "deep dive" meditation, I began experimenting with forcing my visual cortex to display images, visual feed of some kind, without giving any normal input.
Eyes closed, in the dark, nothing coming from outside, and at the same time isolate visual cortex from any thoughts, memories, imagination, and feelings, no physical external inputs, nor internal, yet insisting on seeing, forcing to see, to pull something, anything from nothing but background noise. Then after much tedious work, I start seeing "strange things" clear as day, things not just outside the normal of physical external reality, but things that my my own mind had no reference of. Still for long time I was pretty convinced it was all product of my own mind, but the clarity of the imagery, and even more - shortly after other sensory centres start working in tandem, my "projections" began to speak, and even could feel (meta)physical contact, the touch.
Even if it was not real it was fun enough for me to continue, until one day I accidentally leaned to much in to the abyss and I've "fallen out" of my body (figuratively speaking). But the very first OBE turned all my theories and hypothesis on their heads. Wasn't the first time, nor the last time I was told my the universe:

Return to “Beginners Info”