Can anyone sense what type of spiris attachment I have by sensing the energy or spirits within this photo?

incubusbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can anyone sense what type of spiris attachment I have by sensing the energy or spirits within this photo?

Post by incubusbiga22 »

My magical named is Big A, and I need help. I need someone who can sense energies/spirits within photos. Here is a current picture of me outside. Please, I been having a sexual spirit attachment to me, and I need to what type of spirit it's is. I have made a intention known that I desire a succubus wife/lover, want to know if that what I have around me? [
372_1000.jpg

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can anyone sense what type of spiris attachment I have by sensing the energy or spirits within this photo?

Post by Amor »

I will write plainly what I detect, without being diplomatic. Read it if you wish. Bear in mind that entities often punish their human assets for wrong thinking.

>I desire a succubus wife/lover

You already have a selection of vampire spirits come to feed off you. Everyone likes a free feed.

You have an entity attached to the middle of your forehead. If you look inwardly you may be able to see 2 red eyes. The entity seems to be managing lesser entities attached.

There seems to be a large hook going in one ear and other the other. This is an unusual placement. It seems to have been acquired in a past life - probably in some ritual/religious order where there was thought control. The device is still active.

There is a downward hook in your mouth. That seems to be a speech control by a grandfather.

A hook through the throat - from a female relative - mother?

Another hook through the upper sternum. This is higher than usual. Same source as the ear hook - this one to control the life force expression

Hook in solar plexus. Looks like spirits involved with rituals. Bad luck is there!

Hooks in pelvis - sacral chakra. Dense human sexuality is elemental in nature and easily used by adverse entities. In this case it looks like 4 entities - each with own hook in parallel formation. They are well fed.

Upward hook in tail bones (base chakra) - same group as sacral chakra.

So from what I can see there is a fair amount of competition to control you.

It is common that human families are farmed for their sexual and emotional energies. This can continue for many generations

If you want to break free, the first step is to increase the flow of pure Spirit.
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433

incubusbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can anyone sense what type of spiris attachment I have by sensing the energy or spirits within this photo?

Post by incubusbiga22 »

I didn't know I have that many spirits attachment to me? Yeah I need help to get rids of these spirits. So its seem my past family members have put a cursed on me or my generational family? Why so is there so many hooks? Its seem like these not spirits I wanted in my life, I wanted cto connect with the dark goddess Lilith but it seem I couldn't connect to her or invoke Lilith into my life or any of her daughters known, as succubus

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Unless you invite someone very specific, an open invitation is kinda like posting open invitation to your birthday party on social media:
"I having birthday next Friday, everyone who like to have fun is welcome. Free beer."
The end result often might be far from initial expectations. On one hand.
And on the other hand, Lilith her self is not know to be a "men lover", to greater or lesser extent same goes with her children.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>my past family members have put a cursed on me

Not a curse - just devices for on-going influence and benefit by their group

>Why so is there so many hooks

About standard for most humans. They are just the major hooks. There are others, including in many of your joints

> these not spirits I wanted in my life

Humans often give permission for such hooks without realising it. For example, not resisting or objecting to wrong doing can be a permanent permission so that ritual protections do not work. Even if such an event is forgotten, it still operates as a permission to any passing adverse entity.

Your invitation to a dark goddess is an invitation to all adverse entities.

These invitations mean that there is not much help available to you from outside. You must help yourself.

I have given you the key exercise. If you do it 20 minutes twice a day, eventually you will grow out of the improper invitations and the dark influences.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well "hooks" can often mean "connection", those not necessarily all are bad and undesirable. It very much depends on individual circumstances, alignments, family heritage and what not, in my personal gnosis.
But as for specific circumstance, all invitations can be revoked, and all unwelcome guests can be asked to leave. Most of the time even the most persistent ones leave if you ask them nicely, multiple times with ever more serious and ever more demanding tone.

incubusbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by incubusbiga22 »

Right, thanks you guys

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>all invitations can be revoked

This can be tricky.

I shared a house with a guy who complained to me about possession. So I went up a couple of planes and blasted the entity - but it was still there. Up two more planes and still the entity was there. I could not imagine what sort of entity it could be.

When I asked inwardly what was going on, I was told that I was ejecting the entity but that it was immediately re-entering.

Apparently the guy was living in the spiritual community when he knew he should not, and that was an ongoing invitation to dark entities.

It is very common that humans maintain relationships that they should not, work in jobs that they should not, stay in dwellings that they should not, etc.

What use then, revoking invitations?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:15 am >all invitations can be revoked

This can be tricky.

I shared a house with a guy who complained to me about possession. So I went up a couple of planes and blasted the entity - but it was still there. Up two more planes and still the entity was there. I could not imagine what sort of entity it could be.

When I asked inwardly what was going on, I was told that I was ejecting the entity but that it was immediately re-entering.

Apparently the guy was living in the spiritual community when he knew he should not, and that was an ongoing invitation to dark entities.

It is very common that humans maintain relationships that they should not, work in jobs that they should not, stay in dwellings that they should not, etc.

What use then, revoking invitations?
There are always some more extreme circumstances. But if 9 times out of 10 aspirin is enough, it makes sense start from it, instead of going straight to cocktail of antibiotics, figuratively speaking. Especially since nothing OP posted so far would indicate anything serious, to me.

incubusbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by incubusbiga22 »

Really? I thought it's be something life threatening? with what everything that Amor, have explained in ones of his post.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

There is nothing I saw that was life-threatening. Still, you might feel rather constrained by your various managing entities

incubusbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by incubusbiga22 »

That good to hear thanks you, so how do one become unconstrained by various managing entities? Also any chance did u sense that I were 100 percent human, or come from some other spiritual beings like elves, fairies, merfolk etc.?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Amor wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:26 am
If you want to break free, the first step is to increase the flow of pure Spirit.
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433
Your present spiritual source seems to me to originate in this planet. You can test that with the above exercise.

Your earlier physical species seems to have been on Mars involved with deep mining - until the planetary disaster. There is no obvious match to species currently with this planet - as far as I can tell.

It seems that quite a few alien groups are being moved out of the solar system so perhaps being human is your best bet.

incubusbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by incubusbiga22 »

I see, but ain't we humans are tying to return to space, and figure out how to return to mars? I mean with the Donald Trump US Space Force? Its couldn't being something made created on the fly, It probably were meant to be created because of extratellical federation decided it so.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Trump announced a Space Force that had existed for at least 50 years

Here is a soft disclosure
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/

And here is a hard disclosure
https://mk0exopoliticsl3o100.kinstacdn. ... h-2014.pdf

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”