Need help, Heavy Oppression by Multiple Evil Entities

Abhaytheone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need help, Heavy Oppression by Multiple Evil Entities

Post by Abhaytheone »

[b]I got attached by multiple evil spirits since i was 17, its been 5 years now...never got fully possessed or lost consciousness ever tho. It can tell future and a lot of things effects my relationship with my loved ones. One thing that bothers me and i wanted to ask is thta do Demons or entities control your life to the extent of all the events happening in your life to who is entering your life and who is leaving? In 2017 i started to produce music and wanted to be a big artist..in just 3 years i am almost a big artist...a girl entered my life..1 year ago and i found out that she is really beautiful at heart, full of empathy and has motherly kindness, ive never seen someone like her tho i have met hundreds of girls..but she wasnt ready for a relationship ..it uses it and the feelings i have for her to give me anxiety...and always says that some other guy will take her away from me. I dont want to lose her...but i am afraid..its been saying this since 5 months now...she didnt go away yet...but i am afraid she will cause it laughs when i talk to or think about her...Can this entity control that too? It causes a lot of Pain and anxiety to me...and i cant find peace..My life seems like a planned story like in the movies...it never was such...i am scared also i want to get rid of this demon..any answers or help would be appreciated. Thank you[/b]

FraterPurpura
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Need help, Heavy Oppression by Multiple Evil Entities

Post by FraterPurpura »

In my practice, "demons" are a reflection of parts of our subconscious mind, therefore I think these "evil entities" have an origin from within you, not without. If you have any magickal background, I'd suggest doing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, along with some honest self-reflection about where these demons/aspects of your subconscious mind are originating from. Maybe do some research on the Jungian Shadow? If we were to look at these entities as outside of yourself, the same solution would apply, because these demons are feeding on your negative energy and want to trap you into cycles of malignant thought and behavior that generate their "food." Regardless of which, the change must start with YOU. Ultimately, you are the one who makes the decision, because these entities cannot force you to do something without your consent, conscious or otherwise. It sounds like your insecurities are the source of these demons, and they won't go away until you face them head on with honest self-reflection and the will to better your life. If you feel fear, invoke the Archangel Michael for his protection, and trust that he will allow no harm to befall you.
"Bask in my presence."
-Hermaes Mora

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

This thread was too confusing for me to touch. OP isn't very clear what is the main problem, demons or his love life. Supposedly about demons, but the main take from it is that he (I'll take the risk to do the unthinkable and will assume OP's gender) met the girl but she is not very in to him, and for that he is now looking for something metaphysical to put blame on. Maybe it's demons, maybe it's angels. But there were non of those, it doesn't mean she automatically start to feel attracted to him.
From my personal experience (10+ marriage and a dozen of prior relationships with girls), if a girl say she is "not ready for a relationship", she means she simply is "not interested in relationship with you". Best thing to do in such circumstances is to move on. Any other option will most like only equate to self harm long term. She may have been interested in some casual hookups at some point, but I'm guessing he went ahead too aggressively with his emotions too fast and now she perhaps more interested in distancing her self from him than anything else.
In case there are "demons" on the side, they get blamed for everything way too often. Term "demon" used have positive meaning. Either way, one does not need to involve any angels, you have the authority over your personal space, if you are willing to exercise it, even greater authority than any of the archangels, at least until you stop believing you do. That's just the law of nature, not by the will of some greater powers, even though humanity has been thought by certain groups for many centuries that they are weaklings that should call for certain higher powers in all manners of troubles, they can never change the fundamental laws of nature.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> do Demons or entities control your life to the extent of all the events happening in your life to who is entering your life and who is leaving?

I have seen quite a bit of this in various acquaintances that were subject to influence by adverse spirits. The owner of the human asset can manipulate various other assets (mainly human) to come into and leave the target's life.

For example a spiritually valuable female human can be saddled with a series of unsuitable mates, have children energetically interfered with (e.g. autism) and have an adverse mother-in-law so that the female is entirely caught up with problems for decades and has little attention for its lifetime spiritual work.

I know a few such females. One is starting to emerge but the others are deeply embedded.

FraterPurpura
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by FraterPurpura »

Cerber wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:40 pm This thread was too confusing for me to touch. OP isn't very clear what is the main problem, demons or his love life. Supposedly about demons, but the main take from it is that he (I'll take the risk to do the unthinkable and will assume OP's gender) met the girl but she is not very in to him, and for that he is now looking for something metaphysical to put blame on. Maybe it's demons, maybe it's angels. But there were non of those, it doesn't mean she automatically start to feel attracted to him.
From my personal experience (10+ marriage and a dozen of prior relationships with girls), if a girl say she is "not ready for a relationship", she means she simply is "not interested in relationship with you". Best thing to do in such circumstances is to move on. Any other option will most like only equate to self harm long term. She may have been interested in some casual hookups at some point, but I'm guessing he went ahead too aggressively with his emotions too fast and now she perhaps more interested in distancing her self from him than anything else.
In case there are "demons" on the side, they get blamed for everything way too often. Term "demon" used have positive meaning. Either way, one does not need to involve any angels, you have the authority over your personal space, if you are willing to exercise it, even greater authority than any of the archangels, at least until you stop believing you do. That's just the law of nature, not by the will of some greater powers, even though humanity has been thought by certain groups for many centuries that they are weaklings that should call for certain higher powers in all manners of troubles, they can never change the fundamental laws of nature.
My apologies for not being more clear. When I say to invoke an angel I, by no means, am saying to bring an outside entity inward, I am saying to invoke a power that already exists within you and is necessarily natural to you.
"Bask in my presence."
-Hermaes Mora

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Oh you meant it that way.
I personally steer clear of Qabalah teachings in my personal gnostic/spiritual/magic works and paths, so I can't really comment much on any aspects of that specific perspective.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I know a buddy of mine whom is a healer for hire and has done some entity removal work. PM if you'd like and i can refer you too him. Best of luck.

XeroXipher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by XeroXipher »

I know it's been a year since you posted this, but I have had a team of Demons in my life since I was 20... Since 25 I was fully possessed but never lost consciousness... I do not like being possessed but I manage to get by without people knowing, it's like I have someone inside that's always angry.

Anyways, these Demons led me into Mental Institutions as a Schizophrenic and like you, they seemed to be able to predict the future.
I have been through Hell and Back, but at Age 30, I am clearly aware of my problem and became stronger than my Demons (although they still bother me)...

If you would like help, reach out to me:

[email protected]
WhatsApp: +1(902)297-7830

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Practise this

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 45#p527245

Some dark entities can interfere with the flow of Spirit that anchors in the heart of humans.

Let me know how you go.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”