How the world really works

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How the world really works

Post by Dreayz »

OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:17 pm This morning I probably accidentally connected in a visual way to the system you're talking about (or something similar). I saw a semi-hologram type of control panel. I communicated with it verbally (in my mind) and it identified itself as Entity-A, a visual version of it. Entity-A is the name I use for the entity that's been pointing me to the right direction when learning esoteric things and it has helped me in various things/situations. When I asked, it informed me that the "system" it's posing to be at the moment works in such a way, that it gives you more of what you believe in. I.e. if you believe that world works in specific way, it works like a chameleon and presents itself (i.e. it's "interface") in that way. I.e. Matrix vs. God vs. illusion vs. ... You get the point. So basically if you believe that there are multiple interfaces which each do a different thing, it works that way for you. You can also decide to simply tell it what you want it to do and it does that also.

I tried communicating with that system (Entity-A) with the visuals in mind. This made the communication a bit more efficient, since I could also visually concentrate on some specific target. The effects it gave me were what I'm used to experiencing. I'm not going to start breaking the Natural Laws which I mentioned earlier. I don't like the idea of getting bitch slapped in a nasty way straight in the face by The Universe.

Notice that my expectation has been that Entity-A is an entity and not the universe itself. So that's what I've probably experienced so far. My next step is to figure out if it's The Universe or some lesser entity, or something completely different.

Try this yourself to find out the truth:
Ask your system to tell the real truth what it really is instead of what you're expecting the system to be. Ask it to ignore your preconceptions of the system's true nature and tell you the actual truth and not lies nor manipulations. See what happens.
Well it's a system there's no hidden entities or anything, it just works. Please try again. The Entity-A seems like your making it up or someone is trolling you with the openess system.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

More people need to try I need help with this.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Dreayz wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:58 pm Well it's a system there's no hidden entities or anything, it just works. Please try again. The Entity-A seems like your making it up or someone is trolling you with the openess system.
Entity-A gives real result and pretty fast too, depending on the topic, so it's very real, one way or another.
Someone has been trolling me for almost 1.5 years already and attacking me in various misguiding/subterfuge ways. So there's that also.

But I also suggest you try the test I suggested: asking the system with extra parameters to filter out your own expectations and see what comes out of it's responses to you. You don't lose anything except maybe one minute of your time.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Dreayz wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:48 pm Yea but that would put my body back in the current reality, but im trying to move the actual universe back in time, as I've done several times using the system that RUNS the system. We are inside of a matrixish solutions.
"Solutions" is a very strong word, usually reserved to things that actually works, while this isn't, so far. At least not in my personal opinion and experience, or experience of pretty much every form sentience I've encountered so far. So the odds aren't very encouraging.
OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:17 pm This morning I probably accidentally connected in a visual way to the system you're talking about (or something similar). I saw a semi-hologram type of control panel. I communicated with it verbally (in my mind) and it identified itself as Entity-A, a visual version of it. Entity-A is the name I use for the entity that's been pointing me to the right direction when learning esoteric things and it has helped me in various things/situations. When I asked, it informed me that the "system" it's posing to be at the moment works in such a way, that it gives you more of what you believe in. I.e. if you believe that world works in specific way, it works like a chameleon and presents itself (i.e. it's "interface") in that way. I.e. Matrix vs. God vs. illusion vs. ... You get the point. So basically if you believe that there are multiple interfaces which each do a different thing, it works that way for you. You can also decide to simply tell it what you want it to do and it does that also.

I tried communicating with that system (Entity-A) with the visuals in mind. This made the communication a bit more efficient, since I could also visually concentrate on some specific target. The effects it gave me were what I'm used to experiencing. I'm not going to start breaking the Natural Laws which I mentioned earlier. I don't like the idea of getting bitch slapped in a nasty way straight in the face by The Universe.

Notice that my expectation has been that Entity-A is an entity and not the universe itself. So that's what I've probably experienced so far. My next step is to figure out if it's The Universe or some lesser entity, or something completely different.

Try this yourself to find out the truth:
Ask your system to tell the real truth what it really is instead of what you're expecting the system to be. Ask it to ignore your preconceptions of the system's true nature and tell you the actual truth and not lies nor manipulations. See what happens.
That seems to be fairly accurate discovery. It may have a bit of a personal twist, angle, to it, but the underlining idea is a good find. Which can be expanded, and may have more uses beyond the current context.
Greater reality is often a two way street. While we (and that which is within us, thoughts, feelings, fears and desires) project in to the "greater outside", the "outside" project in to outside, at the same time. There usually are no clear markers, lines or borders separating the "outside" from the "inside".

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Cerber wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:56 pm
Dreayz wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:48 pm Yea but that would put my body back in the current reality, but im trying to move the actual universe back in time, as I've done several times using the system that RUNS the system. We are inside of a matrixish solutions.
Well it works so try

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:56 pm That seems to be fairly accurate discovery. It may have a bit of a personal twist, angle, to it, but the underlining idea is a good find. Which can be expanded, and may have more uses beyond the current context.
Greater reality is often a two way street. While we (and that which is within us, thoughts, feelings, fears and desires) project in to the "greater outside", the "outside" project in to outside, at the same time. There usually are no clear markers, lines or borders separating the "outside" from the "inside".
For what it's worth:

I just couple of minutes ago asked my synchronizities if it's The Universe itself which is sending me the synchronizity messages. Didn't get a very clear answer. Then I asked if it's some spirits or lesser spirits that are sending the synchronizity messages and I got a VERY CLEAR response (impossible to miss actually). So unless I'm being lied to, I'm being lead to believe that the talking universe / user interface / etc. is the spirits and lesser spirits doing their work. (just when I wrote that last sentence I received a strong message again, stating the same thing. When I read this whole post again couple of times, at both times I again received the same confirmation at that very same sentence, without asking for it...). (also note that I did NOT specify specifically that I want the truth response without caring about my own preconceptions)

I also realized when writing my previous message, that I've already designed more than one of my own user interfaces a year ago, which I use daily. They have very specific functions I use them for. I call it magick, since it's basically the exact same idea/pricinple when you visualize something to happen in reality. It's the idea behind it what you expect to get from your visualizations/communication.

For example you can visualize in your mind that "when I do THIS, THAT happens" and repeat the situation/mechanic/result in your mind lots of times as vividly as you can. Then when you start doing THIS the next day, THAT usually happens. Same principle is in action with rituals (although more obfuscated) and other forms of magick. Same thing with mental graphical user interfaces, etc.

But yeah, this is where it start getting blurry, where you draw the line between spirits and magick. I honestly do not know. The more I delve into it, the more everything looks like magick to me. At least mind/creativity fits all things magick in my book.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The entity that uses the universe as its body of manifestation (universal logos) operates many planes above the human at first stage enlightenment. Consequently communication, if any, is by intermediaries of various qualities

It is better for humans to think in terms of the planetary logos

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:03 am The entity that uses the universe as its body of manifestation (universal logos) operates many planes above the human at first stage enlightenment. Consequently communication, if any, is by intermediaries of various qualities

It is better for humans to think in terms of the planetary logos
It's a plain damn system that creates them, try the real one there's no bullshit involved in it. Just a system that spawns systems that makes you be able to do shit properly, dream or navigate normally.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Dreayz wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:22 pm It's a plain damn system that creates them, try the real one there's no bullshit involved in it. Just a system that spawns systems that makes you be able to do shit properly, dream or navigate normally.
In here we tolerate everyone's different "truths", ideas and even personal "fantasies" of how "this or that really works", as long as we are respectful towards each other. Try not to cross that line, please.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Cerber wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:59 pm
Dreayz wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:22 pm It's a plain damn system that creates them, try the real one there's no bullshit involved in it. Just a system that spawns systems that makes you be able to do shit properly, dream or navigate normally.
In here we tolerate everyone's different "truths", ideas and even personal "fantasies" of how "this or that really works", as long as we are respectful towards each other. Try not to cross that line, please.
I won't!

Will you be openminded and try to access the system? :P

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Has any one tried with any luck? The system goes forward and back in time.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

No luck eh? Think I'll have my problem solved soon if Im lucky!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> it's a system there's no hidden entities or anything

That is what I need - a single layer Reality. Always I find the Source of All retreating to planes beyond my latest expansion.

Thus I wonder what is beyond Existence.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Dreayz wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:21 am I won't!

I'm fairly open-minded, just unfairly stingy with my time and energy.
But tell you what, I can offer you a trade. If you'd be willing to put time, effort and energy to spent the next 3 or so months for daily meditation practices of my design, to reach necessary degree of focus and stillness of own mind, enough to see it all through my eyes, so to speak. Then I'd be willing to put time and effort to see through yours. How's that sound? A very small price to pay for the rewards you seek, imho..

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Cerber wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:09 am
Dreayz wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:21 am I won't!

I'm fairly open-minded, just unfairly stingy with my time and energy.
But tell you what, I can offer you a trade. If you'd be willing to put time, effort and energy to spent the next 3 or so months for daily meditation practices of my design, to reach necessary degree of focus and stillness of own mind, enough to see it all through my eyes, so to speak. Then I'd be willing to put time and effort to see through yours. How's that sound? A very small price to pay for the rewards you seek, imho..
Meditation are not needed, you need forceyourrself access the system.
Imagine something that upholds you, but as a supplement for your body that prevents you from making mistakes such as dying or orgran failure.

To access it you need to actually ACCESS the system, it's fully congruent with yourself meaning when your out shopping theres a habit based system for you picking up the salad or meatstick. Most people are in FULLY steered by it aka earlier habits. They redo it over and over again, also COPYING other peoples habits they repeate what other people due to a system that prevents them to fuck up too much.

The system I'm speaking about lets you to CREATE and SEE your future by watching normal signs that your mind precieves differently and manifest (with the system as an ACTION and an EVENT) it then creates that event due to the action and RISK you have taken (as well as time spent watching them) some become PERMANENT it's possible to watch and create your own DEATH with this but also other things as succeeding (after your own complete capability).

The system can also SEE through time and predict your actions, the way to prevent THIS is to act after your own ACTIONS IN FULL. Meaning you don't react to it or OTHER PEOPLES intent to CHANGE you or what your DOING or intend to DO.

Imagine your in THURSDAY and a full year passes and the system LOOPS you back a full YEAR, it can make you pass through THE EXAKT SAME ACTION SET AS YOU've done for a FULL YEAR without you being able to do one single change regardless of knowing or to make you know what will happend and CHANGE EVERYTHING possible for your action set.

I've LOST control of my SOLUTION SET this means made up people can STEER my action sets under the promimiter the limitation it has been set by the one that created the solution we are in.

Imagine an APPLE that apple is uphold by a computer to AGE, or stay in the SAME state due to the LINK it has to the tree indenfinantly due to the capability of the tree. The SUN POWERS our reality in the case it's GONE we die instantly and its up to us to MOVE to another sun or create another SUN. It works without compensation. Like if a computer created a full solution without a single compensation or LIMITATION except that would allow the solution it created to reach the outside outside what it uphold intended to MANIFEST and CREATE.

It's able to loop you back to when you where 6 years of age then loop you back to the same time you where at and CHANGE the solutions that affected you (for example how you rehdirated water or slept) and made the changes you made in to reality without affecting the other persons solution that upheld the same system without breaking the rules of the other persons SOLUTION.

In taken to full account GOD, The Devil, Angels have the SAME VALUE as you, If you your BETTER THAN THEM they looose regardless of POWER of STRENGTH and they are real and you can contact their SYSTEM.

Have you EVER woken up and felt it was to EASY to wake up and you still woke up and moved up? That's because the system solution allowed you to wake up easier. Somtimes people ACT beyond their strength and MORE ABOVE, it's either a SOLUTION or GODS solution aid he has made for people.

Imagine the SYSTEM to WORK OUTSIDE OF THE COMPOUND OF WHAT YOUR NORMALLY ABLE TO ACHIEVE AND IMPACT.
Imagine it can create an LUCIDIC STREAM OF LAYERS THAT CAN ADD UPON that can change how your body Reacts.
That's the system.

Imagine why someone does the EXACT same habit over and over again without faltering there's to ANSWERS to this; the system that systematic sets it for the individual to repeate the actions set over and over again or the example "it always turns out the same".
Or the point where people "turn in to their dad" and become their dads in full or specific family members always have the same outcome.
They are guideline solutions to reality where the real person doing it correctly would embody all of this would do them without compensation and fully win and stay YOUNG not aging.
Last edited by Dreayz on Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

To access the solution you NEED to TRIGGER AN EVENT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO USE IT, ELSE IT WONT WORK. ITS NOT INTENDED FOR YOU TO USE IT UNLESS ITS NEEDED OR IF YOU CAN TRIGGER IT WHILE KNOWING OF IT (EVEN WHEN ITS UNITENDED BY YOU KNOWING OF THE SYSTEM).

Imagine this;
Whats the ODDS of people that have schizophrenia to have the EXACT same symptoms and VOICES or VISIONS without having enough offsets to similar diseases: It's a system solution upholding it IVE REPLICATED the symptonts by using the same systen solutions for example an LISA SIMPSONS that appeared for e scitzo person, that got reported in TED. It's a system solution that HELPS or incorrectly TRIGGERS them to have a CORRECT response until they get it. That's spooking them.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

I'm TRYING TO DO THIS DAILY, my body is attacked THREAD CAREFULLY. Im almost at the point and I've seen the future but it can be CHANGED. I NEED help to do this or to change the reality.

Imagine this: A void is created and it dictates THIS WILL HAPPEN OUTSIDE WHAT WOULD BY YOUR ACTIONS INDEFINANTLY HAPPEND LIKE your pet Pebbles dying due to your insufficient knowledge, but at that time LOTS OF THINGS HAPPEND AND ALL OF THOSE INCLUDING THE DEATHDATE of your pet can be changed. If you change that VOID everyhing will change if you yourself CHANGE your tradjactory but if you dont change it will STILL stay the same. To change you need to KNOW OF IT but still CHANGE IT. Even without the SYSTEM YOU HAVE EQUAL VALUE AND YOU CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE by acting differently.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Dreayz wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:27 pm
The system can also SEE through time and predict your actions,
My experience is that I manifest on multiple time paths - parallel processing to accelerate learning.

Does your system exist only on this 3D time line?

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:37 am
The system can also SEE through time and predict your actions,
My experience is that I manifest on multiple time paths - parallel processing to accelerate learning.

Does your system exist only on this 3D time line?
No in all of them the system RUNS and upholds everything.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The system you reference does rather look like a bubble when I step outside the local timelines

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Meditation are not needed, you need forceyourrself access the system.
Imagine something that upholds you, but as a supplement for your body that prevents you from making mistakes such as dying or orgran failure.
[....]
So I take it as a "No" then.
Amor wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:49 am The system you reference does rather look like a bubble when I step outside the local timelines
It sure does. Looks very one-dimensional, and would take quite a bit of effort to squeeze my mind in to that narrow path. I'm relieved I don't have to do that, seeing as it offers little to no rewards for what it takes.
In that regard, looking from outside, that "bubble" seems rather parasitic, in it's nature, draining mind and soul without really giving anything in return.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Cerber wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:46 pm looking from outside, that "bubble" seems rather parasitic, in it's nature, draining mind and soul without really giving anything in return.

Is that an occupational hazard for occultists seeking undeserved benefits?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:54 am
Cerber wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:46 pm looking from outside, that "bubble" seems rather parasitic, in it's nature, draining mind and soul without really giving anything in return.

Is that an occupational hazard for occultists seeking undeserved benefits?
You could say that I guess. There's no point even starting this journey if one see no hope or chance to gain anything from it. I'd even go as far as to say, starting journey it self is not even possible without any hope of benefiting of it, just because every human is hardwired in their genes to be unable to commit to anything without any hope of reward.
Whatever those distant "rewards" may be, for every person different things are enticing. Sometimes we can't even verbalise what is it that makes us go where we shouldn't or where others wouldn't. Sometimes it's just distant faint scent tingling our nostrils, or just a feeling in our guts, in our bones that makes us go.
From some of those journeys I come back with amazing memories, or connections to great people out of this world, with experiences that reshape my view of the world, and the greater universe, new knowledge that unlocks doors I maybe never knew existed before that, sometimes even I come back with new familiars and I there is just much more of me than it was. All kinds of great and magical things can be discovered, uncovered. But then again, some other times, I come back from those journeys with nothing but only broken bones, same ones that made me go there in the first place.
But when sit down and "do the accounting" looking back, despite all the good the bad and the ugly, it was worth it. Much was gained. What was gained might be completely worthless to others, but it all is priceless to me, and that's all that matters at the end.
Good trades.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So were you deserving or undeserving?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:38 am So were you deserving or undeserving?
Sure. All the things we gain, we deserve to have. The things we don't deserve - we fail to get.
But we will never know if we deserve something or not until we reach for it and try to grab it.

Return to “Off-Topic”