Way of the Mystic Wizard

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Way of the Mystic Wizard

Post by WildWolf »

Full disclosure, I'm a member of OBOD (they are chill folks with a decent course).

Lately they've been putting out some interesting content through Mathew Baker and his Pathworkings. I've found them quite potent and worthy of further exploration. I also plan to buy his book. Sharing it here for those whom may find it of interest. It feels very much for me like a mix of Forest and Nondual energetics. There are 2 videos so far. See you on the Other Side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRjvzFz3U0&t=997s

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Way of the Mystic Wizard

Post by WildWolf »

A small note, i'm continuing to explore this Pathworking and have found quite a few gems. In the future, ill update any insights on this path that i think are worth sharing.

On the topic of the: Washer at the Ford. I've jumped in the river several times now and found it to be useful at clearing away old, decrepit and useless energies. To give a real life example....a person whom is a hoarder, would find jumping in this river quite terrifying. This space is great for clearing out those old energies that no longer serve any purpose. Its been particularly useful in clearing out some shadow issues for myself.

Still exploring, the variety of intelligences floating around is interesting. Additionally, once i get a copy of and finish reading the book....i'll likely do a review here.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

WildWolf wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:45 am.. I've jumped in the river several times now and found it to be useful at clearing away old, decrepit and useless energies...
That is a good tip. I have a creek just below my patio, running through an indigenous sacred site. When I visualize dipping my head in the water, my current legal concern diminishes markedly

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:02 am
WildWolf wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:45 am.. I've jumped in the river several times now and found it to be useful at clearing away old, decrepit and useless energies...
That is a good tip. I have a creek just below my patio, running through an indigenous sacred site. When I visualize dipping my head in the water, my current legal concern diminishes markedly
Yeah, this is different because its on a non-physical plane.....but rivers have long been used for occult/religious purposes.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

On a related note.....in the past i've always felt that Pathworkings were rather wonky and contrived. The only spiritual landscapes that i ever took note of in my own praxis was the traditional Tri-Polar: Heaven, Earth and Underworld. Even though i'd read entire books on Qabalah...i'd never given much thought to navigating the spheres.

This Mystic Wizard working has given me a new appreciation for the value of these techniques and the value of exploring various Planes as a tool for training. Just doing Basic Meditation daily and then adding in these Journeying tools as a compliment for growth....is a powerful combo.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>.i'd never given much thought to navigating the spheres.

The spheres are hard to navigate as the recognition signs are cultural

Planes are easier and cover the same territory

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:46 am >.i'd never given much thought to navigating the spheres.

The spheres are hard to navigate as the recognition signs are cultural

Planes are easier and cover the same territory
One distinction i noted, as i first started studying the occult was a difference in Pagan or Shamanic traditions and Wester Esoteric Orders. The Pagan/Shamanic Orders when going on Journeys/Trance would emphasize working with spirit allies as guides (usually the 1st thing you do).....while the Wester Orders seemed to have a fertile skepticism for pretty much everything you experience in vision (Real or In My Head) and was thus oriented to a "go-it alone" approach.

Tis quite risky to journey in the Inner Worlds without a guide.....i'd say the Pagan approach is much healthier......there are serious consequences for button mashing on the Inner Planes.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Just finished Consorting and then got Way in the mail. Gonna dive right in and hope to give 2 reviews sometime in the future.
Attachments
Photo on 6-23-22 at 11.38 PM.jpg

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A small note.....went a little deeper at the Washer and she gave me some info on the stream. Its a sacred stream connected to her, which has the underlying effect of cleansing, in a way that re-orients the Planes of Being (Mental, Emotional, Physical....etc) to be in greater harmony. Interesting stuff.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Still exploring this astral space organically....but found they got a few more formal pathways on this space recorded. Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... _IJ-kDWixz

theleague
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by theleague »

very cool videos

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”