Can someone tell me about this Succubus Sigil?

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can someone tell me about this Succubus Sigil?

Post by mysticstan22 »

I found this succubus sigil online at Naria Sigils Tumblr website. Of course the Naria Nor succubus sigil have Succubus hear my Intentions on it, along with a
a caution saying Meant to help a Succubus find you use with precaution.
Attachments
tumblr_p1lfg6t9ne1u5tr8oo1_1280.png

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can someone tell me about this Succubus Sigil?

Post by Amor »

It looks rather like the externals of a human female's genitals.

It may be non-specific about the entity it calls

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

So why would someone into Occult make a sigil for specific entity, and it not even that specific entity?, Is she a bad spiritual/occultist person, or is someone who doesn't really care about whoever uses this sigils or any sigils made by her?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Personally I do not like sigils. Mostly they do not feel good to me

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

That's pretty nice looking sigil, very pretty. On the surface at least.
But one should bear in mind, grabbing and working with random sigils you find on internet, is about as rational as sticking one's peepee in every random hole you come across.. Sometimes you might get lucky, but most of the time it's not recommended.
On the other hand, "dissecting" somebody else's sigils to every last "tentacle", making account of every ingredient, figuring out who or what it leads to, if anything at all - all that is a lot of work.
Sigils that leads nowhere, that doesn't really work, are fine, they can still be pretty. It's the ones that actually do work are the ones that worries me. Even the best of us unintentionally weave-in random stuff in our works, at times. Let's be fair, nearly none of us around have both, complete control of our mind and heart, and complete awareness of our inner and outer surroundings through all the layers of our existence.
Personally if I wanted succubus, I'd go out and meet one, take time to get to know them, and if we really click, then we "exchange numbers" (aka make sigil for them), because that sigil would be just for that one specific being and nobody and nothing else, like their personal phone number, with no extras attached.
But that too takes time and effort. And everyone seem to want everything "quick and easy" these days.

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

I see, thanks for advice everyone

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Amor wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:21 am It looks rather like the externals of a human female's genitals.
When I look more closely at the sigil there is an entity at the crossing above the depiction of genitals. That entity is not nice.

I am given the image of a worm on a fish hook - the genital image being the worm, and the entity, the hook

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

Oh that all I need to know, an evil entity is bad news. Why would someone into occult/spirituality work with such an entity?, especially an evil one at that. " I mean this person, Naria Nor, either didn't knew what she were doing, or she made this sigil. To put on her website on the internet knowingly, that the Entity weren't a nice one.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Humans that cannot control their thoughts are easily used by adverse intelligences

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

I see, thank for telling me this.i only been into occult and the left hand path since January 2021. I still have a long way to go, but I get there.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

mysticstan22 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:39 am but I get there.
From my observation, there is a block on the LHP such that the third initiation ( control of higher mental (soul) body) is not permitted.

That is: first stage enlightenment seems to not to be permitted to those on the LHP. The rule seems to emanate from "the lodge on Sirius" that apparently has been given responsibility for education (educare - to lead out) in this solar system

Here is the Lord of the World receiving a visitor from Sirius - the dog star

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

In other word it because of my birth right?, as it make since my family doesn't go to church, but they are spiritual just not religious. As my family are Baptist Christians, that believe in Jesus Christ, and the Christina God. Also I might have Initiated into Baptist Christianity, when I were a baby by both my mother, maybe, but mostly by my grandmother most likely. Before my grandmother, passed away in 2006, I don't remember much of my childhood. But, I can assumed we always went to church, and were very religious within Baptist Christianity. As for the world of occult, I never thought about it, even when Harry Potter first came out in 2007. But for Occult weren't opened for me till January 2021, when the Pandemic happened, and I left Christianity, to see the world of Occult.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Organized religion has very little to do with spiritual growth. Occasionally some RC rituals work.

The LHP is a distraction set up for humans.

There are dark schools that occasionally take humans, but only those that work for the greater good. The dark schools train in managing the proper structuring of Existence.

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

I see I could look into occult classes considering I'm a solo mystic

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

This is all most humans need for a very long time

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433

When you are good enough, there will be intervention in your meditation to introduce more technical practices

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”