How to Attract succubus to your household

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to Attract succubus to your household

Post by mysticstan22 »

Can anyone tell me how to attract succubus to my household, as my desires/intents, is to have a spiritual family. That are at least three types of succubus, that are welcomed, and allowed in my life. Please, I just need anyone, who either work with succubus, to tell me the pros, and cons of having ones in my life, as I already have a patron goddess named Lilith. Who I worked with through my spiritual pathworking since January 2021, to help with my sexuality, sexual drives, self loves, etc, joined my long spiritual journey, connecting to the spirits and the spiritual world.
Attachments
2bfdc9fe5ba0a88a35a57453653dcd7b085c0ee6.jpg

Cerber

Re: How to Attract succubus to your household

Post by Cerber »

1.How to Attract succubus to your household?
A. Make a shrine to Asmodeus, with weekly prayers (including your wishes in to those) and offerings - my personal favorite.
B. Make a shrine to Lilith, with weekly prayers (including your wishes in to those) and offerings - might be your preference.

Please, I just need anyone, who either work with succubus, to tell me the pros, and cons of having ones in my life..

Pros:
Orders of magnitude better inner balance, peace and clearer mind. Great company to hang out with in astral or even in dreams. Emotional support etc etc. But just like in real life, you have to find the right person, to match. That's why one should ask Elder Gods, Lords and Ladies to help out, they usually know better what you need.

Cons:
If you grow close and for some reason they will leave at some point - it will hurt.
Can't think of anything else.

But the part "That are at least three types of succubus, that are welcomed, and allowed in my life" might be a bit off to a start on the wrong foot.. Kinda sounds like "you may be willing to grand permission for few lucky ubis to join your little harem and be your play-pets" or smth along the lines. So not too sure how would that work out [grin]

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

@mysticstan22:
I sense a possible incoming attack coming your way at some point.
"...gonna get his mind blasted..." is what I receive as a message.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

Huh that an omen, u sense a possible incoming attack coming my way? @oneofFourth, also God is the thought of/about something ?. Really? but I hasn't done anything wrong but have a spiritual awakening in January 2021, and from there were looking for the right spiritual paths, till I landed with Demonic Entities like both demon like Lucifer, and Asmodeus, and others, and demoness like Lilith, and Nammah, and others.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Alien gods are commonly nominated as demons by later religions that wish to claim the adherents of the previous religions. Lucifer and Lilith are obvious examples

I don't know a religion that is honest about such matters

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

Then what were Lucifer and Lilith really then if not demons? I really like to know to truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The prince of darkness and the prince of peace were/are the two sons of Anu (the Most High) that struggled for control of Earth

"In Jewish Mythology Lilith was the first wife of Adam, she was beautiful and seductive. However, she refused to be subserviant to Adam but insisted on being on top during sex. Adam refused to grant her equality and she flew off to the Red Sea where she collected a family of demon children around her. God would not accept such rebellion and sent three angels to bring her back to Adam to be a good wife but she refused. She was a rebellious character, living her own life and staying true to herself, yet being defamed and demonized as a result"

https://en.tarikhema.org/ancient-sumer- ... t/808.html

Lilith was only part human and often depicted with feathers and claws. It likely that she was/is a Naga like Isis (Ast) and Osiris (Asar)

https://www.britannica.com/topic/naga-Hindu-mythology

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

mysticstan22 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:44 am Then what were Lucifer and Lilith really then if not demons? I really like to know to truth.
You an find my research on this topic from my PDF book:
https://ufile.io/8k194urf

There are more than one section which explains my views and proof of the topic.

-----
Defending myself against incoming spiritual attacks has revealed many recurring characteristics between them. Some attacks were easy to fend off by simply concentrating on their perceivable effects and commanding them to go away. Other effects were not so co-operative: they stayed away only for a short while before coming back and starting to cause trouble again. The attacks became more and more elaborate over a few months time as the attackers had to counter my efforts by implementing new and improved ways of imposing their effects on me. Eventually most of the incoming attacks stopped reacting to my attempts to remove them. Thus I had to test more methodically what kind of things are actually keeping the effects anchored to me.
Up until that point I had imagined these attacks being caused by a single spirit at a time, which had been installed in me to cause the adverse effects. Since this simple mental model didn’t seem to be effective anymore, I had to figure out what would be the next logical step in the evolution of attacks to make me not be able to remove their effects. I concluded that there might be two spirits at work in me at the same time:
• Spirit-A: Creates the perceived adverse effects.
• Spirit-B: Installs a new Spirit-A if the original Spirit-A gets removed for any reason. Alternatively it could just invite the Spirit-A back.
So to remove Spirit-A, I would first need to get rid of Spirit-B and only then proceed to get rid of the last remaining intruder. When the next attack arrived, I tried commanding its effects to leave using the old method. As expected, the effects didn’t budge so I moved on to testing my new approach. This gave me instant results as I was able to remove all kinds of effects again, with ease. The new method stayed effective for one or two months before I started noticing difficulties with getting rid of adverse effects. This time it was obvious to me that the adverse party had once more switched their attack method to a new one. So I put some time into coming up with ideas and theories what kind of methods might be in use this time. This created an ongoing development loop of me testing new and improved methods for getting rid of the adverse effects, and the adverse party coming up with new counter approaches to my own upgraded methods. This continuous loop of competitive development lead me to eventually noticing and confirming the existence of many methods which can be used to create persistent adverse effects in people. These will be described in their own dedicated section later on in this book.

After lots of experimentation on how to get rid of adverse spirits and their effects, I noticed that it was usually effective to think of the situation in one of the following ways:
1. A spirit has been given a permission to do something to me which is causing the effects.
2. Someone commanded me to experience the adverse effects and I’m the one attracting the spirits to myself.

If any of the above approaches was true, then it should be possible to use one of the following methods to get rid of the effects:
1. Concentrate on the effects and revoke their permissions to exist in you.
2. Remove them by commanding them to go away..
3. Command Person-X to stop causing the effects. Person-X being the attacker.
4. Revoke Person-X’s permissions to cause the effects.

Interestingly, all of these methods seem to work fairly well. It is possible to direct commands to Person-X, the spirit and the effects themselves using the same words and the effects get removed almost equally well. It is as if spirits, commands and the adverse person are a single combined unit: command one of them and the rest will react. As the effects act like they were following a list of orders to the letter, spirits seem to resemble more of an actual command instead of a thinking entity. That would also explain why spirits seem to follow rules so obediently: instead of Free Will, they have human’s instructions for what they need to achieve: it becomes their whole purpose of existence.
When a person gives a command to another person’s soul, that seems to automatically invite a spirit to act according to that command. From that moment on the spirit implements the actual effects. It’s like human soul is a task list for the spirits to follow. Get rid of that command on your task list and you automatically get rid of the spirit. No amount of pleading and threatening will drive the spirit away; you have to state that it is not allowed to create those effects in you. Experience has shown that this type of relation between these components seems to be fairly close to what is actually happening. You can pretty much ignore the spirit during the whole process, which makes it convenient to think of all spirit interactions as commands instead of actual spirits. “What commands have I been given this time?” has been the question on my mind ever since.

To recap what has been said so far, here are the components:
• Soul = An individual’s personal task list for incoming experiences.
• Command = A task to do, which gets written in that task list.
• Spirit = The thing manipulating the world to implement the task. Somekind of conduit of will of the person who gave the command.

But something is missing from the above list: a bond between the components for it to be possible to first command the adverse person and then to observe the change of effects in the other components. Some kind of cause and effect is required for things to make any sense. Something has to link the adverse person to the spirit, commands, and the effects themselves which are happening in the targeted person. Otherwise we can’t explain the observation of command’s influence spreading from one component to the next. So something must act as a conduit between your own will an all the other components. Things don’t just happen “magickally”, not even in magick. Whatever that conduit/bond is, it seems to react when you give opposing commands to any of the components linked to it, cancelling out the effects everywhere at the same time.
All this hints to the possibility of the bond itself being or containing the command(s) and affecting everything connected to it. By giving a command, the effects stay active in the target indefinitely or until someone cancels the command or its effects. As the person giving the command doesn’t actively need to concentrate on upholding the effects, it is quite likely that the bond is the one holding the command in itself until it gets removed or changed. So the bond between people stays in a fixed state until someone interferes with it. So let’s modify the model to match our latest observations.

These are the components for the new model:
• Purpose/Command/Intention/Objective = The reason the link was created between people or things: what is it supposed to do to the connected people or things?
• Intelligent Entity = The active link created between the targets. Understands and remembers the given purpose of that link. Manipulates the world autonomously to create the intended effects.
• Target(s) = People or other things which are connected to each other by Intelligent Entity.

No soul is required at all in this model as the Intelligent Entity directly affects the mind, body, fate and environment. Also in this model there’s no requirement for multiple spirits to exist. A single entity can organize all its work to create a complex network of influence between all living things and events throughout the history. Maybe that entity is God itself and there are no other spirits in the whole existence? Whatever the truth is, this model seems to fit with the observations, so I will go with it for now.
What would it mean if the above proved to be true? Essentially it would mean that not only were all the gods, deities, demons, angels, and other spirits throughout the history invention of human ingenuity (as has been concluded earlier in this book), but they also were God itself interacting with people. God simply performed the role people expected from it. So when people were worshipping Jupiter, Mars, Loki, Set, Lucifer, Satan, Inanna, Osiris, Christian God, etc. they were directly worshipping the one and only God. Certain people simply told God to make “a spiritual entity” out of itself which would follow rules and behaviors set by those same people. This basically created “a spiritual machinery” which manifested itself to certain people as one of those bygone deities.
A second time now in this book we have concluded that this kind of “manufacturing of deities” should be possible to do at least in theory. This new conclusion was deduced from a completely different point of view compared to the old observation. So maybe there is more truth to all this than it being just a theory? All this makes a lot of sense if you think about it. God’s purpose is to help, guide and protect all intelligent living beings throughout the universe. That’s a lot of different cultures and histories to cover. This in turn means that there cannot exist only a single type of idea about God among all living creatures. Different civilizations have always come up with their own unique ideas of which kinds of deities exist and what their responsibilities are. Thus God’s methods of guidance have to work for every culture equally well. This way we can practise our Free Will when choosing how we want to receive and experience God’s guidance and what we want it to be like.
What kind of different things can God pretend to be to us humans? I believe we haven’t even scratched the surface yet to uncover all the wildest things it could be to us.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”