How do one contact female dark elves?

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

How do one contact female dark elves?

Post by mysticstan22 »

Hi I always love elven people, I enjoy reading/watching them in Anime/Manga, but it always high elves, not that many dark elves in media. Anyway I really want to connect to elven people, and connect with them through my spiritual pathworking. Can anyone tell me how to do this, cause I don't know how, or even if I am allowed to connect to elven realm and elven people, considering my soul ties lies within the demonic realm, and the demonic entities like Lilith, Nammah, and others. I really connected to Infernal Realm, and demonic beings then any other spiritual realm, and spiritual beings.
Attachments
1269270630fullres.jpg

Cerber

Re: How do one contact female dark elves?

Post by Cerber »

Have you tried meditating on it?
I'm sure if you had enough dedication and drive to commit at least 20mins of your time, every day, 3 months later you would get somewhere interesting..

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

While elves can project humanoid forms, it is generally more accurate to see them as a vortex of light - in some cases including etheric substance

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

What are etheric substance? I heard of etheric like etheric body or astral body.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Solids, liquids, gases and 4 etheric subplanes, then 7 astral subplanes, 7 mental subplanes, etc

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

The concept of Elves is drawn from Norse Mythology and the 9 Realms of that cosmology. Alfheim is the realm that is the place of the elves. If you have any connections to Norse Deities....you may consider making offerings for guidance in this matter.

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

Yeah the only Norse Deities I might have a connection with is Freya the Norse goddess, other wise when its come to Norse Deities not so much.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

mysticstan22 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:06 pm Yeah the only Norse Deities I might have a connection with is Freya the Norse goddess, other wise when its come to Norse Deities not so much.
No relationship? Start building one, just start making daily offerings. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

mysticstan22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticstan22 »

ok, Yeah when it come to different patrons god/goddess of different cultures, and spiritualities, I am mostly close to Infernal Deities like Lucifer, and other male demons like Asmodeus, also close to female demon like Lilith, and demonesses like Nammah. I am really closes Infernal Realm, most specifically the Succubus Realm.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”