Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

Yesterday I was asked to do something I felt would end our relationship. I did it quickly, effectively, and without hesitation, because I know the longer I wait for things like this the harder it becomes for us both.

The vent dragged me down into the depths of despair. My girlfriend and I went to see a movie, but I was having a fairly terrible existential crisis.

We talked about it, and my girlfriend told me, I needed to find myself.

Also, whatever happened between Asrael and I, our bond and connection grows stronger with each problem we seem to have and work through.

Even after the event, I was able to summon her to me, and embrace her body in the spirit realm, and began to be able to fully resonate with her being, fully appreciating, empowering, loving and worshipping who she was fully for who she is... The wolf, the human. It was on her list of gripes, that I did not accept her for who she was.

Also, I was able to translate this to my human girlfriend, and to begin to fully accept her for who she is as well. I feel like, this will help me love and accept myself as well.

Further, I'm becoming aware that the eons old hatred of me was likely because when I was here last, I took a lot of power from the dark kingdoms, and they're angry about that. This is some real extra biblical shit, here.

However, holding her body, belly to belly, acknowledging, and admiring, loving and appreciating her, (Asrael) is something I know she wanted, in a way. To be loved. Even though I am technically her prey and victim.

I told her yesterday, when she began to ask me what I wanted, I told her, for her wildest, craziest fantasies to come true. Does she want to be a god? A creator of worlds? I'll empower her to do that. I want her to have the desires of her heart, no matter how crazy.

I mean- all my life I was searching for her... An impossible being that I didn't know existed... And yet here I am connected with her in a way that is far more intimate than mere sexual congress. So, why shouldn't she have what she wants?

True freedom.

I also believe if her body passes on, her spirit will be set free, and she will come to true power and influence.

My girlfriend and I had a long talk about the whole thing. So much is still unresolved. And, I desire to be free of the spiritual bondage, and I feel like I am progressing to that goal.

I know Asrael is mad. I could feel her anger. If can make peace with her, it will help the universe. It also helps me on an individual level.

I also know no mere human could survive this. Not for as long as I have. They wouldn't "want" to.

But, feeling this powerful, tall, hot wolf girls body against my own, feeling her being- it is as my girlfriend says, she is me, and I am her. Feeling Asrael close to me, submitting to her demands and desires to be a worthy man, feeling her very being resonating and giving her life, feels like it is the reason I exist here now. I am "completed" when I feel her body close to mine.

I feel like I should add, the universe whispered ever so softly to me yesterday, "stop worrying about it, it's going to be okayyyy..." About the 2020 elections, foreign interference, etc. And my girlfriend is right: there isn't shit I can do about it anyway, other than dealing with things day to day, wich is all we can do anyway.

I also purchased a coin, "memento Mori" which means "remember your death", which helps keep me grounded in the moment.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

Part of the conversation I had with my human girlfriend, I told her problems are created in the light realms, and are corrected in the dark ones... I told her it wasn't "god" who told me I didn't accept other people, bodies etc (on my home world, we don't exchange body fluids, it's an archaic and needless, gross and potentially dangerous activity, we have more real forms of energy affirmation and intimacy, which is why I struggle with human smells and secretions)

She asked me what I meant, in lighter realms beings are empowered individually, and free to offend others. However, in the dark realms, if you offend another being, punishment can be quick, brutal, and final. It wasn't god that had a list of gripes- it was a demon. And I'm a better person by addressing the issues of Asraels heart.

I also realize, I have almost no business commenting on human affairs BECAUSE I AM NOT HUMAN OR FROM THIS PLANET. The dynamics that gover this realm, elemental and otherwise, are foreign to me. Archaic and outdated, long ago forgotten.

It's also occurred to me that my "home world" is either closely tied to earth, or it is earth many eons in the future.

I also requested assistance from the aliens among this planet for the health of Asraels body, and they are quite sassy and full of sarcasm.

Humans will not understand them, their dynamics reach into lost history, human minds will need to be "expanded" to deal with them (much as mine was. Feels like you're going insane. Best just to let it happen.)

They will damage your van and not leave insurance information.

Torment you in your dreams just to brag about their power.

It's cool and all but how about they stop being a bag of dicks

When a supervisor from the dark kingdom came to me last week, he (they) thanked me for working with Asrael to cultivate love within her heart, he told me all of hell (religious nickname for the dark kingdoms) is grateful for my work, because they are terrified of her cruelty and wrath, which I know first-hand, all too well.

The aliens also want nothing to do with her, I think for the same reason.

I don't think these aliens do too well in the confines of the dark realms, even with all their technology, weaponry, and abilities to transport themselves throughout the construct of time.

I truly believe I am here to unify the dark kingdoms, earth, light realms and various aliens. It is possible I am or have Christ energy. There is a reason everything has unfolded the way it has. Sometimes powers need to grab children by the scruff and force them to get along.

I could be wrong. I realize I have been wrong about long held beliefs, and if I can be wrong about those, I can be wrong about anything.

All I can be sure of are my visions, that align with my experiences. Nde carrying the source of all Love, being stripped of my sovereignty and dignity and being eaten by a powerful humanoid being, whereupon my being, infected with love, was broken down by her digestive tract, and the virus of love then began to merge with her being, transforming her from within, changing and empowering her, for the lightening and unification of light and dark, god giving of himself to make things right with his angriest but also most beloved child: Asrael

https://youtu.be/Bbs1jxL_lQA

I guess her and I are into angsty goth music rn

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Yesterday after the event I was asked to do, I struggled for a while, in great despair. Soon, Light Asrael came to minister to me. She told me, every goddess of light was once a queen of darkness, of death.

I withdrew from her, but she smiled and told me to return to her for the comforting of my soul. So, I did. We both sacrificed for one another. Our relationship isn't as strong as it could be. She told me, just now, we aren't as close as we could be, be because I do not love and respect myself enough, and I have been sacrificing my well being for her so much, she is struggling to have respect for me.

As I said, it isn't god that is uplifting me, it's a demon. This is why the Bible talks about "good being called evil and evil being called good in the end days..." But it is perhaps not an apocalypse for mankind, but perhaps an apocalypse against religion that isn't as needed as it once was.

It is possible, my home world is a evolved earth, self sufficient, in the best possible iteration of space time where we are connected with all, in unity- and the peace of the future is being threatened with past events I am here to help change. "Proper unfoldment" when I connect with my alien\future self, my being is completely different than it is now, in fact I can't seem to find the words to explain the difference. Perhaps like someone in biblical times, trying to wrap their minds around the internet, and trying to describe it: they're going to struggle with it, because all they've known is sand, mud, oppression, fear and hunger. But, things are "better" now. (In the future)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Yesterday I expressed to my girlfriend, I am tired of the things I am being asked to do that violate my conscience to degrees I didn't even think we're possible in the spirit realm

I want to wrap this whole thing up, make peace with it, and live my life without this non stop stress.

This dark elemental being that is attached to this planet and hates the human race, I am realizing, is responsible for everything the religious blame "the devil" for.

I'm realizing l, while my anger is justified in many ways, I am angry against things that are either being fixed or will be moot in the future.

So... What is midsirecting my anger to futility? And why? If anger is the key to breaking free of the oppression system, I believe my anger has been hijacked.

Away from the dark elemental being... Who is more than likely the true enemy.

I am inquiring within myself for the answers.

I was able to communicate with it. It one loved one of us. And tried to make this person immortal. It failed, because cruel humans destroyed it's love. It's part of why it is so angry.

Asrael is likely a distraction from this. And that's okay. I contacted my handlers and told them, I'm willing to fulfill my purpose, but I was Asrael included in their rescue. They balked, but agreed in the end. It may be an Ishmael thing, but it is what it is.

I also realize I have been raging against "god", but it is the god I was preached and forced to be chained to all my life. It seems as if there is a force operating without my understanding that is acting for my good, giving me blessings and prosperity etc.

So I'm less quick to hate the idea of god- but I know it's likely nothing on this world can explain it.

It was told to me I was sent here to make sure the star children are safe and protected so they can help humanity move away from this dark elemental spirit we call the devil.

Modern religion is like a watered down occult knowledge to help people move away from this dark elemental spirit.

My purpose in shifting power, or neutralizing, or making peace with this dark elemental so it doesn't influence humans like it has in the past, is still not clear. But if I am a weapon, the manual is within me.

It's also possible the subterranean aliens are the slaves of this dark elemental spirit, or at least serve it to some degree. Other extra terrestrial aliens may "look down on" them for this.

I know the dark elemental being is scared and knows it's time is short. Given enough time and it will dissolve into nothing and be trapped powerless in this planet. The Asrael in me wants to turn everything it's done into itself so it feels what it's done, as relating to our perspective, and is destroyed because of it. As I said almost every evil thing on this planet is a direct result of this elemental being.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>What is midsirecting my anger to futility?

Can you visualize a black "octopus" on the top of your head with tentacles into your brain?

Deal with it.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:25 am >What is midsirecting my anger to futility?

Can you visualize a black "octopus" on the top of your head with tentacles into your brain?

Deal with it.
Very well

I am also dealing with the implants.

In spite of what I was asked to do in the spirit realm, I remain connected to the Wolfen woman I call Asrael.

Further, yesterday I inquired as to whether she even gave two fucks about me or my concern for her, and it was confirmed, she is not "lost", not an unreachable monster. She retains some of her humanity, or I would not be still connected to her.

She is... Concerned about what I asked to do, but I told her, over and over, I did not wish to do it, but because I have hesitated in the past out of fear and regretted it, I acted swiftly. But was not in my heart.

Instead, I made an oath to her that I would consult my heart first before acting in the future, and make a decision after consideration, when it comes to her well being.

Today I was asked if I would be willing to perish for her, in another life. So that she could be set free an experience a life outside of anger and war. I resisted at first, but then agreed to it, as consulting the love I have for her, it seemingly has no end (and no beginning). And, I am not to be afraid.

I've been watching SphereBeing alliance videos and am readjusting some of my beliefs.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I've been watching SphereBeing alliance videos and am readjusting some of my beliefs.

Good.

Learn to recognize which thoughts are not really yours

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:58 am >I've been watching SphereBeing alliance videos and am readjusting some of my beliefs.

Good.

Learn to recognize which thoughts are not really yours
They grey alien me keeps coming up. I don't know if he wants recognition?

Watching SBA, it's more depressing than I could have imagined. Not him personally, but the vast information he relays especially on a particular video.

It occurs to me that one of the reasons "they" are not fully disclosing what's happening due to war crimes (I believe the next generation will fix this, though. We need the truth) is that everyone myself included have been looking for a cosmic savior, an alien live like my grey friend is part of, their existence is protected with weapons the entire universe fears, and as such they can remain happy and free.

About Ms. Asrael, as I drove further into this trap I've found myself in, this is being used to grant the Wolfen people a new perspective, as the canine energy source is privvy to every canine experience being experienced, including her digestive unification with the source of love, colored through a human perspective.

I know she appreciates that I'm not seeking vengeance even in spite of many undesirable circumstances surrounding our first meeting.

I think part of the hidden alien stuff is because of people knew the truth, we'd have a collapse of everything we know and love, mass suicides, deaths and killings. Imagine every religion we currently hold on to, destroyed instantly... And the chaos that would result from that.

The slave thing made me particularly angry, and more than a little worried (honestly) if they're taking 1m people a year in a cosmic slave trade.

However, because Cory Goode is doing this, it's like a limited release soft disclosure.

Part of this is also to say, I've attracted some Wolfen (possibly my energy) and one of the reasons nobody talks about the Wolfen, is because many haven't experienced them yet, and people need warning about them, the warning goes both ways, assume nothing, and try to find the positive attributes of their individual character.

I am told the xenophobia against the Wolfen will be rather high with several races of people.

But it's really good I'm working with Asrael, because the Wolfen peoples are watching, and it's helping them understand us humans better!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> grey alien me keeps coming up.

Most of the grey aliens are hybrid - biological electronics. The shorter/common greys seem not to have what a human would call a soul. It seems that if you take an authoritative position with them, they have to go to consult their superior

> have been looking for a cosmic savior

This is a taught belief - but it seems easier for an Earth human to pray and hope rather than become what it really is.

16 crucified world saviors: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World ... ed_Saviors

>The slave thing

The ancient "gods" bred Earth humans as a slave race. Slavery became very popular with the ruling classes. Then the Nazis and their Draconian friends started vast underground factories filled with slaves. That system still operates. Earth humans are a valuable inter-stellar trading item as they are particularly skilled mechanically.

https://www.howandwhys.com/bill-tompkins/

> xenophobia against the Wolfen will be rather high with several races of people.

In the Middle Ages there was a strong effort to wipe out wolves in European countries.

Recently in the USA, the reintroduction of predatory canines in some national parks has allowed a major resurgence of tree growth. The deer/moose have to keep moving now so can't eat all the growth on young trees

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:58 pm > grey alien me keeps coming up.

Most of the grey aliens are hybrid - biological electronics. The shorter/common greys seem not to have what a human would call a soul. It seems that if you take an authoritative position with them, they have to go to consult their superior

> have been looking for a cosmic savior

This is a taught belief - but it seems easier for an Earth human to pray and hope rather than become what it really is.

16 crucified world saviors: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World ... ed_Saviors

>The slave thing

The ancient "gods" bred Earth humans as a slave race. Slavery became very popular with the ruling classes. Then the Nazis and their Draconian friends started vast underground factories filled with slaves. That system still operates. Earth humans are a valuable inter-stellar trading item as they are particularly skilled mechanically.

https://www.howandwhys.com/bill-tompkins/

> xenophobia against the Wolfen will be rather high with several races of people.

In the Middle Ages there was a strong effort to wipe out wolves in European countries.

Recently in the USA, the reintroduction of predatory canines in some national parks has allowed a major resurgence of tree growth. The deer/moose have to keep moving now so can't eat all the growth on young trees
You mean the slaves on the moon\mars?

Yeah it was super depressing to hear that many aliens are more evil than we can imagine, and basically there's no way to fight it, or space is too big, etc.

I was able to feel myself moving away from the OS yesterday, things are getting better, but there's still the tightness in my abdomen from the feeling of having my spiritual body twisted possibly by Asrael (I felt several angry\ hateful entities concerned and angry with "me")

I don't know if I'm channeling the source of all right, or at all.

It was shown to me this combining of Wolfen and human DNA\spirit is of interest and on some cosmic entertainment channel.

It is also disheartening to hear about the cataclysmic mistakes made by previous humans and aliens, like Mars being once "Tiara", when I step back and analyze it, it was as stupid as nuclear annihilation here... Meaning the older races weren't necessarily even smarter than we are...

Also I am wary of "ticket to space!" Aliens who I believe may be trying to recruit me... And the switcheroo where they treat you like cattle after they have you. The did tell me my mechanical aptitude is excellent, and they want me to want to go to space with them. But, I have a terrible feeling about it, in another timeline I am warning myself not to go.

So, I think I'll stay here.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Also, in whatever work I am doing with the Wolfen I call Asrael, some major turns have happened, as it appears she is legitimately, slowly, softly surrendering to me, or my genuine expressions of kindness and forgiveness towards her. Now, I don't know what it "looks like" from her end of things. But, she basically is concerned I am going to end up "owning" her spiritually (become my slave) basically doing this for my own gain. That, however is not a right relationship. So, I'm whatever capacity I can give her, I gave her freedom and autonomy, as a being.

I really want to feel untwisted and free to breathe. It feels like "they" might not be telling me the truth about this glorious new life with high tech and hot alien women, if they are getting ready to take me, maybe I'm not being told my time is short for death but for abduction, I've decided not to go, and will fight them if need be.

I'm not going to work for a bunch of space idiots that need human dexterity or problem solving, that means we're actually the advanced race. I'm also highly opposed to slavery. I want to "work" (possibly) for the good guys, but it feels like there is no real simplistic "good" at all, really.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>You mean the slaves on the moon\mars?

Earth humans are traded as slaves outside this galaxy. Better not to volunteer

> it was super depressing to hear that many aliens are more evil than we can imagine

Avoid depression - it is part of the OS

Evil needs to be assessed from a very wide and long perspective. Better to reduce adverse effects and build right relationships

>if I'm channeling the source of all right, or at all.

Do you spot the internal contradictions? Surely you are embedded in The Source of All. How can you channel when you are embedded? Does anything exist outside TSOA? If not, to what would you channel?

>combining of Wolfen and human DNA\spirit is of interest

There is a story that 12 alien groups put their genetics into Earth humans - mostly secretly - in hope that the humans would serve them and not the other 11 groups.

> the older races weren't necessarily even smarter than we are

And yet they were able to use portals to other galaxies and timelines

> I gave her freedom and autonomy, as a being.

Most organic species have some contribution to the greater good

> to feel untwisted and free to breathe

Are you ready to move the entity out of your intestines? How will you do that?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>You mean the slaves on the moon\mars?

Earth humans are traded as slaves outside this galaxy. Better not to volunteer

>>Good advice

> it was super depressing to hear that many aliens are more evil than we can imagine

Avoid depression - it is part of the OS

>> They told me that

Evil needs to be assessed from a very wide and long perspective. Better to reduce adverse effects and build right relationships

>>Evil assessing itself is good

>if I'm channeling the source of all right, or at all.

Do you spot the internal contradictions? Surely you are embedded in The Source of All. How can you channel when you are embedded? Does anything exist outside TSOA? If not, to what would you channel?

>>I do.

I am perhaps originating from a different source

>combining of Wolfen and human DNA\spirit is of interest

There is a story that 12 alien groups put their genetics into Earth humans - mostly secretly - in hope that the humans would serve them and not the other 11 groups.

>>I am only present supposing a source of what is right according to these beings. Other interests outside of our evolutionary growth are irrelevant to me. I am a part of this

> the older races weren't necessarily even smarter than we are

And yet they were able to use portals to other galaxies and timelines

>>And yet they destroyed themselves all the same. People should not be concerned with the process. What is the end result

> I gave her freedom and autonomy, as a being.

Most organic species have some contribution to the greater good

> to feel untwisted and free to breathe

Are you ready to move the entity out of your intestines? How will you do that?

No. It serves a purpose.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

This time will be known as the golden age of human innocence

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

https://youtu.be/j-qQ_brIsfY

The transformation isn't the me changing them. It's them changing me for them

The time table is running. Time is Short

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Time is Short

Some of the alien groups are concerned that a galactic dictatorship will arise over the next 300 years from this solar system and this planet.

They seem in a rush to fix the problem

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:27 pm >Time is Short

Some of the alien groups are concerned that a galactic dictatorship will arise over the next 300 years from this solar system and this planet.

They seem in a rush to fix the problem
Are you kidding?

That's like Kim Jung Un rushing to save his dictatorship from becoming a constitutional republic based on the will of his people (I admit it's too late for them, maybe not the best example, they worship their chains, it's part of their epigenetic DNA and almost immutable at this point)

The feeling I get is, enough beings have become aware of Earth, and the aliens concerned with us, that they are not only privvy to everything going on, there is about to be a new set of astral laws enforced with actual power. Not the experimentation on the human race, human abductions, slave trade- but real, actual, consequences that make the three universes quake in terror.

The children have had their time. Now it's time for the adults to step in.

When I spoke to the Algaleon council on foreign relations, the pure anger I felt when I was honest with them, was very, very real. They were as angry as I was, except, they have an Armada on multiple worlds and a means to enforce their ways.

They ARE on their way.

That means the Wolfen are on their way, too! That's why they aren't spoken of! Because they're not here! Not yet! All these dreams and visions I am having, my soul ache for my people, is only here because they are very real, and quite possibly on their way to Introduce themselves to us. The human race sighs in collective despair over the events during the past few years, but if Cory Goode is correct, the truth is immeasurably more awful than any virus. Things need to be set right, and there's no fucking "god" that's going to do it.

Who is going to avenge the will of the enslaved humans? If no-one, then this universe needs to be destroyed, or sealed off as a slave realm, isolated as it should be (my thoughts)

Every alien I have probed, including the Draco, are utterly terrified of the Wolfen people. None of them want them here. They all want their status quo to continue. In my opinion, all who lack empathy should be subdued. But, what do I know?

I don't know much about the Algaleon people (other than their Wolfen), but almost anything is better than what's going on now, if Cory Goode is telling the truth. I think given the Truth, most earth humans would potentially agree. And if not... fuck 'em.

I, for one, welcome seeing the Wolfen sink their teeth into the necks of their enemies, twisting, pulling, and tearing- drinking the blood that so readily floods down their throats.

In am sick of this stupid, petty, bullshit.

They have asked me to "have faith" and "Believe we are coming to earth" as it will make a path for them to come here (make it easier)

There is a reason the "furry" fandom has become a growing thing, it is, in a way, to prepare many for the people who are coming here.

Imagine, all the alien abductions stopping. The war criminals being exposed, and the cowardly alien abductors forced to account for what they've done. If I know one thing about the Wolfen, they are a HIGHLY moral and empathetic people, colored by their innately, effective lethality. I know I am not seeing everything, but what's going on now is an absolute shit show and needs to fucking stop.

Further, whatever principalities think they are "in charge" and are "worried" - that are allowing this rape, torture, and trafficking to happen, need to be held accountable. Are some beings higher than karma? Something tells me they will not escape their right relationship with the universe. Otherwise, what's the point of struggling to survive? Just slaughter and barbarism? Yeah. That's a great life.

The "big bad lizard people" need a lesson in empathy before they are driven back into the empty darkness.

As Asraels realm is experiencing change, and as our realm evolves in like form, and all densities begin to unite and resonate, I look forward to the arrival of the Wolfen.

You are right. It is time for a new power to flood into this realm.

My point being, it will be to them as a "dictatorship" because THEY ARE and HAVE BEEN the dictators! It's time their power was struck down. Yes, nothing will be the same here on earth. Yes, things will be very bad for possibly a long time. But weighed against the lawless chaos that people don't even know is going on daily, humans all over the galaxy should be happy. When things settle down, life will be better for everyone- or at least people won't have to worry about being sold into slavery.

What a fucking SHITSHOW

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I know, for a fact, I've been abducted multiple times, and experimented on, and this shit has got to stop. I have missing YEARS in some cases, and so many layers of false memories I don know if I can ever live a normal life.

I do not know who is doing the abducting, I feel they are evil\malevolent and hostile to the human race on earth, BUT THIS I KNOW:

Algaleon has heard my cries, and the hearts of the Wolfen people are enraged

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tundrawolf wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:40 amthere is about to be a new set of astral laws enforced with actual power.
Here is the public version

https://www.nasa.gov/specials/artemis-a ... index.html

You may note that some of the text is from 1970s Star Trek tv series - an earlier attempt to establish those principles

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I do not know who is doing the abducting

There two groups involved. One has an etheric implant in the base of your skull and on the left side of your tail bones. That group is more interested in controlling inner Earth civilizations

The other group has an etheric "implant" attached to the top of your skull and another in front of your heart. The implants modulate the life force as it generates consciousness (head) and life in the body (heart). This group is quite unfeeling.

Still you have your amphibian sponsor standing in the solar system with her friends waiting for the activation of the golden "skill cube" in your heart.

As the poet said: But will you wake, for pity's sake?

The human heart can go the lengths of God…
Dark and cold we may be, but this
Is no winter now. The frozen misery
Of centuries breaks, cracks, begins to move;
The thunder is the thunder of the floes,
The thaw, the flood, the upstart Spring.

Thank God our time is now when wrong
Comes up to face us everywhere,
Never to leave us till we take
The longest stride of soul men ever took.

Affairs are now soul size.
The enterprise is exploration into God.
Where are you making for? It takes
So many thousand years to wake…
But will you wake, for pity’s sake?

https://someinspiration.com/thinkonthis ... prisoners/

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:14 am >I do not know who is doing the abducting

There two groups involved. One has an etheric implant in the base of your skull and on the left side of your tail bones. That group is more interested in controlling inner Earth civilizations

The other group has an etheric "implant" attached to the top of your skull and another in front of your heart. The implants modulate the life force as it generates consciousness (head) and life in the body (heart). This group is quite unfeeling.

Still you have your amphibian sponsor standing in the solar system with her friends waiting for the activation of the golden "skill cube" in your heart.

How does one awake?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>I do not know who is doing the abducting

>LET ME GUESS this was known by the supposed people in charge? The vehicles in this group seem to be operated by a curious feminine galaxy (or something?)

This first group is responsible for my near death experience, saturation in the source of love, then the horrific experience of being eaten alive by an astral wolf? I know one of the feminine beings had a crush on, and likes me. But that still doesn't excuse the loss of 20 years of my life. Still, the feeling of completion when I felt Asraels heart beat in my chest... And seeing her, standing there on some other density, afraid... And ashamed... How many humans get to find their other half? In a way it's a sincere (but weird) compliment.

>I did some probing and they are unfeeling because they are essentially robots, working for an AI machine.

>How strange, I had a vision of a golden box in my heart years ago, but the memory has been shrouded in darkness, likely from the implanted memories.

How the F do I stop this abduction business? I was at first frightened by the unfeeling ones, and my rage led me to fining their weaknesses to make them PAY, which led me to a tour of the machine they work for (you can't take revenge on a machine), and what do I do about this rage I feel in being violated like this?

It's all part of the cosmic wheel and I should be happy, right?

If there is a cosmic court, I demand a hearing on what has been done to me. No more remote channeling I WANT TO REMEMBER

[/quote]

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

And, in spite of it all,I have a positive outlook for my life... Like it's never been better in all aspects except heart issues and the pain my body is in (partly due to astral fucking issues, and partly my drinking and abusing my body, in part, TO COPE WITH THE ISSUES RESULTING FROM THE ABDUCTIONS!!!)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

AND WHATS FURTHER,

Who wants to live in a universe where suffering is the only way things get better? This is literally a form of hell. I don't fucking belong here. As more answers come, I enjoy life more, and my hope is for a "good end" to what was a "good life", and it seems as if I am on the correct path for this

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”