Interstellar Heavenly Kingdoms?

TitanMaster300
Forum Member
Forum Member

Interstellar Heavenly Kingdoms?

Post by TitanMaster300 »

Hey just wondering if anyone knows how to chemically identify the primary element of the angelic and demonic entities as well as the gods, celestial heavenly kingdoms

I'm looking into a dream i had where two extraterrestrial life forms were present, and they unraveled a sequence of some sort to me and am looking to use this information to figure it out i believe it came from the Orionid kingdom nearest to us. could be someplace else as their heads were slightly longer in length top to bottom. the dream started with a sphere that appeared then proceeded down two rails to act as a railway for it. Then when through some chemical transmutaions formations and positions.

thanks.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Interstellar Heavenly Kingdoms?

Post by WildWolf »

Hmm....three basic energies: Heaven (Celestial), Earth and Underworld (Shadow). If something "feels" or appears more Earthy or Shadowy.....it is likely more of that current of energy. Demonic Beings tend to be (on average) more of that vibe....though existence is still a mixed bag. There are can be Demonic-Angels.

One thing i've noted, is that in many Grimoires, they emphasize obtaining a "Familiar" in order to give you guidance. Doing a ritual to obtain a familiar or perhaps even doing the K&C working to essentially obtain an Angelic Familiar, may be useful. In that way, when you get stuck, you always got a helper on hand to point you in the right direction.

Odin is particularly good at procuring familiars.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Interstellar Heavenly Kingdoms?

Post by Amor »

Can you give a detailed description of the actual experience? I cannot detect it from your beliefs about it.

In any case, be careful about intelligences that come from Orion.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”