How can I defend myself in this situation?

For difficult to define queries.

Atom33
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I defend myself in this situation?

Post by Atom33 »

I do not know where to start, I am a person who does not practice magic or occultism but I am interested in investigating these topics, it is something that attacks me carnally in dreams or when I am half asleep, it attacks my spiritual body or at least I think so because it feels horrible, I am thinking of archons, incubi or even an astral rapist, I am desperate I do not know how to stop this, I appreciate any information or help that can stop this.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How can I defend myself in this situation?

Post by Amor »

Move your bed. It is on a crossing of contaminated flows. Learn to dowse for Hartmann Grid

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Some help and information on your situation can be found from my reserach. You can download it from here:
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 55#p529155

The link to the latest version of the book can be found from my last post on that thread. Check it out and I'm sure things in that book sound very familiar to your experiences.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A couple good books on Psychic Self Defense.

Protection and Reversal Magick by Jason Miller
Practical Psychic Self Defense for Home and Office by Choa Kok Sui

There are many other books on the topic.

Atom33
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atom33 »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:40 pm Some help and information on your situation can be found from my reserach. You can download it from here:
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 55#p529155

The link to the latest version of the book can be found from my last post on that thread. Check it out and I'm sure things in that book sound very familiar to your experiences.
Fascinating work, thanks for sharing.

Atom33
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atom33 »

WildWolf wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:37 pm A couple good books on Psychic Self Defense.

By pure chance I found one called PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE, Dion Fortune I will read this and the ones you recommended

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Atom33 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:09 pm
WildWolf wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:37 pm A couple good books on Psychic Self Defense.

By pure chance I found one called PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE, Dion Fortune I will read this and the ones you recommended
I've heard good things about her book.

Flowing Hands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Flowing Hands »

Your fear and belief is what gives them power. Just stop fearing and youll be fine. There are only 2 realms the invisible and visible. The entities your refering to live in the aether/invisible realm. They actually cant really hurt you but they might be able to suck some of your energy. I would place magnets around and that might mess them up. Because a magnetic field is the only thing that can breach into the aether and produce light and electricity. So it might do something to them. The other medium between the 2 realms is water imo. It takes a form inbetween solid matter and invisible vapor. There are stories that it will trap spirits. water is mysterious. Btw magnetism destroys all matter and returns it to the aether. So if they have some kind of anchor in the visible world some slight amount of matter vibrating at a frequency we cant see but low enough to stay in the visible realm. Then magnetism will destroy them lool worth a try. good luck.

Edit: also btw. i believe all the entities want electricity. So you can take a bowl of water leave it at your window to absorb sunlight/electricity then they will feed off that instead. The earth has a lot of electricity if you ground so why dont they feed on that? maybe its vast charge absorbs them in or something so they stay away from the earth idk. You can try placing grounding rods around attached to your walls. If you sleep grounded then if they feed on you then the earth will give you back the energy you lost immediately.

Caliban
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caliban »

Dion Fortune's Psychic Self-Defense is a classic, for sure, and worth the read. But it is somewhat dated - nearly a hundred years old, now - and there is rather a lot to read through to sift out the practical techniques. By "dated" one should understand not only does it focus mostly on the sort of lodge-based occult societies as are few and far between these days, but also that her attitudes are, to modern sensibilities, somewhat racist and homophobic.

Regarding your particular issue, that is a well-documented phenomenon, called "sleep paralysis", that occurs on the edge of sleep, and involves vivid hallucination and a sense of dread. I'd classify it as psychological / neurological / physiological rather than an actual occult phenomenon, because we do have a material, clinical understanding of the issue, and it can be treated as such.

Better sleep habits help. Cutting out excessive stimulants or refined sugars can help. Limiting screen-time before bed can help.

No one has actually been hurt by sleep paralysis manifestations. They are scary, but beyond disrupting your peace of mind, are harmless.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Atom33
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atom33 »

Caliban wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:12 pm Dion Fortune's Psychic Self-Defense is a classic, for sure, and worth the read. But it is somewhat dated - nearly a hundred years old, now - and there is rather a lot to read through to sift out the practical techniques. By "dated" one should understand not only does it focus mostly on the sort of lodge-based occult societies as are few and far between these days, but also that her attitudes are, to modern sensibilities, somewhat racist and homophobic.

Regarding your particular issue, that is a well-documented phenomenon, called "sleep paralysis", that occurs on the edge of sleep, and involves vivid hallucination and a sense of dread. I'd classify it as psychological / neurological / physiological rather than an actual occult phenomenon, because we do have a material, clinical understanding of the issue, and it can be treated as such.

Better sleep habits help. Cutting out excessive stimulants or refined sugars can help. Limiting screen-time before bed can help.

No one has actually been hurt by sleep paralysis manifestations. They are scary, but beyond disrupting your peace of mind, are harmless.
In fact it was the first document I read to look for answers, from all this the only thing I could understand was maybe to do a small ritual of banishment, I have not done it yet because I do not feel identified with the entities to name, the truth I rule out that it is a sleep paralysis, this also occurs in deep dreams, and when I wake up my body in the affected area feels a pain that dissipates with the minute, as far as I know the paralysis does not occur this, I have also had injuries in this area, also the book OneOfFourth very interesting, I practiced the affirmations and they worked the first 5 or 6 days then the attacks returned and the affirmations did not work anymore.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:57 am Move your bed. It is on a crossing of contaminated flows. Learn to dowse for Hartmann Grid
It looks like your bed is still on the contaminated crossing. Consider how fussy cats are about where they sleep - cows too.

In medieval times, soldiers in the field the night before a battle would sleep where a cow had slept as then they would wake stronger and be more likely to survive the next day's battle.

Still, each must find their own path.

Atom33
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atom33 »

Amor wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:42 pm
Amor wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:57 am Move your bed. It is on a crossing of contaminated flows. Learn to dowse for Hartmann Grid
It looks like your bed is still on the contaminated crossing. Consider how fussy cats are about where they sleep - cows too.

In medieval times, soldiers in the field the night before a battle would sleep where a cow had slept as then they would wake stronger and be more likely to survive the next day's battle.

Still, each must find their own path.
how big can a contaminated cross be ?
I still live in the same house and have slept in 2 different rooms one is about 7m away from the other and have had the same experience.

I don't think I can handle this on my own, how can I find someone in my city with this knowledge who can help?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Learn to dowse the Hartmann grid and then dowse other energies

Almost any human can learn dowsing

Atom33
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atom33 »

Update:
I changed the bed and unfortunately the same thing keeps happening, some time ago I had found a link of a researcher who talked about what happens to me in detail, it had been shared with me in a site where he described my situation and I was really surprised that he narrated exactly my nightmares, I can really live with this in spite of the pain and depression that thinking about these things causes me, sometimes I would like to think that everything is imagination, what really worries me is the day when my physical body dies, to see my other body being tortured and hurt to the point of dying again or being held prisoner as a slave scares me a lot.

link to research
https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com/20 ... ipulation/

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Getting a couple pieces of Obsidian and putting them by your bed for protection and wearing them regularly is a good technique. Working with crystals is a whole system in itself.

Atom33
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atom33 »

WildWolf wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:25 am Getting a couple pieces of Obsidian and putting them by your bed for protection and wearing them regularly is a good technique. Working with crystals is a whole system in itself.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind for my next purchase, I had also heard about black tourmaline, I don't know if it could also be useful, I will try to buy a couple of obsidian stones and see what happens.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Atom33 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:18 pm
WildWolf wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:25 am Getting a couple pieces of Obsidian and putting them by your bed for protection and wearing them regularly is a good technique. Working with crystals is a whole system in itself.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind for my next purchase, I had also heard about black tourmaline, I don't know if it could also be useful, I will try to buy a couple of obsidian stones and see what happens.
Black Tourmaline is cool....but for me...it just doesn't feel as "hard"....its not as deep in that "fuck off or be destroyed" kind of energy. If you need any other help, just pm me.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Atom33 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:36 pm...I have also had injuries in this area..
So there is energy interference in that area. The interference disturbs the biological flows making the area less resilient and therefore more injury prone.

Learn about energy hooks. Many hooks are not from humans.

Here is an example.

https://www.distanceenergywork.com/ency ... cords-etc/

Push light from your heart into the hooks - and fill up the hole with more light when the hook is gone. Follow the energy line to its source and give heart-light to that being.

There is an Oppression System used to disable spiritual beings that incarnate as human to assist the race/planet.

Use right relationship (heart-light) when dealing with the Oppression System.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”