Ayahuasca experience and left eye symbolism question

aestheticdisposition
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ayahuasca experience and left eye symbolism question

Post by aestheticdisposition »

Hello everyone, this is my second post so please forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

I recently had a ceremonial Ayahuasca experience. I wont get into much detail about the whole experience as to not bore you as much of it was relevant to me alone...not unlike when a friend tells you about a dream.

My intent was to awaken to my life path and I was shown exactly what I came for. The experience also did some healing work on me as well. I felt conscious beings that cannot be personified in our human terms healing me. The healing was done on two specific parts of my body:

I saw a red/orange glowing orb over my genitals being worked on. I attribute this to a root chakra healing and my dire need to become grounded here in the physical world in order to live out my life as fully human as possible. Detachment from life was a huge problem for me and I feel much more connected and engaged here on earth now as a result.

The next part of my body being healed was my left eye. Without getting too far out on you guys, I felt a very clear sense of these beings running me through some sort of healing technology from a plane we cannot fathom in our current state. My Left eye was being worked on and when the process was over I knew that both my root chakra and left eye were somehow better than before.

My mind explains the red orb healing being my root chakra and its symbolic meaning is not hard to research, and in turn it is easy to use the symbolism of such to find deeper meaning in this area of "healing". However, I am unsure of the significance of the left eye.

The best I can come up with is the whole Egyptian myth of Horus's eye being returned.

Any thoughts on the significance of the left eye healing? thanks everyone

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ayahuasca experience and left eye symbolism question

Post by ArchangelIdiotis »

maybe the left eye healing symbolized improved perception in the sense of logic/spirituality. Vision can mean spiritual or logical insight.
-Archangel Idiotis, leader of an ostrich cult.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ayahuasca experience and left eye symbolism question

Post by WildWolf »

Left Eye for me has Odinic associations. Left being Knowledge and the Right referring to Illusion. That being said....these systems are complicated....could be any number of things.

Return to “Shamanism”