Introducing... the Antichrist?

Announce your presence, if you will.

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Introducing... the Antichrist?

Post by ArchangelIdiotis »

I am a published author, having written short stories for such online magazines as Word Riot, Black Petals, the Freezine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, and the Halloween issue of Blood Moon Rising Magazine. I try to make sure my fiction and poetry, and nonfiction, is available for free forever.

I founded an initiatory path, intended also as a parody religion after Discordianism, called the Individuate Church. I have a list of signs and symbols I use to promote that I might be the Antichrist founding the one world religion that will bring about the salvation of humanity:

I was born March 23, 1985. The spring Equinox, symbolic of the rebirth of the Sun / (Son of God). The number 23 significant within conspiracy research. The year after Big Brother's 1984.

Babaji died one year and month before I was born, winking the instant before his heart stopped on Valentine's Day: possibly symbolic of the sacrifice of accumulated love to enlighten humanity. (I don't think I'm Babaji, and only consider it possible he was winking at me)

Within Antichrist material by the Christians, his pope kills him with a shot to the head. I was instructed to found the Individuate Church by a man born on the Ides of March. He is a Discordian Pope, and the outer head of my religion. And one of my childhood's best friends.

My mother's maiden name is Bowers, the root bloodline of which is Bauer, also the root bloodline of the Rothschildes. In Bloodline of the Holy Grail: the Hidden Lineage of Jesus Revealed by Laurence Gardner, Bors (sounds like Bowers) is identified as a possible Merovengian bloodline, meaning descended from Christ.

I'm a 37 year old asexual virgin born in Virginia.

I have long brown hair and a beard, and look like the classic (perhaps false) depiction of Jesus if slightly overweight.

I hope to learn much, and maybe even teach something.
-Archangel Idiotis, leader of an ostrich cult.

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Introducing... the Antichrist?

Post by Rumpelstilzchen »

WELCOME !

Return to “Introductions”