Solomonic Supreme Ritual of Mars

Justarandomdude
Forum Member
Forum Member

Solomonic Supreme Ritual of Mars

Post by Justarandomdude »

Good Day Guys

Im not hundred percent certain if Solomon had a Supreme Ritual of Mars, I just cant find anything. Myabe im looking in the wrong places. If anyone know from which book or site I can find any info on a supreme Ritual of Mars - I would greatly appreciate it. Or if there are any other intresting books someone can point out for me that has to do with any rituals related to Mars, that will also be awesome.

Have a blessed day and thanks

Hakael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Solomonic Supreme Ritual of Mars

Post by Hakael »

Hello, I used to do lots of Mars Ritual. Maybe not supreme, but you want any ritual, so I'll share with my experience.
First, you need the sigil of Mars and his spirit:
you can draw it on a paper or print it. It will be placed under the candle.
Then you need a red candle (it's related to Mars), you can draw the sigil (you only need Mars Sigil) on the candle.
Then you can perform a ritual. The best day is Tuesday, but you can do it on any day, but you should check the hour of Mars:
https://planetaryhours.net/
The best you can is performing your ritual on Tuesday, at Mars hour.
You can write what you want on a paper and just burn your statement in the candle's fire.
Years ago, I used to cast curses in such way (Mars is associated with war), now I know better ways to do it 8)

Justarandomdude
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Justarandomdude »

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it and will give it a go! :D

Hakael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hakael »

Here you are :) It is a very simple kind of magic. Depends on what you need, there are way better and more precise rituals :)

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”