Interrogation of intruder's soul

For study and research groups.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Interrogation of intruder's soul

Post by OneOfFourth »

I believe I managed to interrogate one spiritual warfare oppressor’s mind/soul after one of their attacks had happened. It is unclear for me if the information I received was 100% accurate or part of their deception, but it seems to have a lot of resemblence with everything I have learned of them so far.

Here are some questions I asked the attacker’s mind/soul and the information I received. There are some interesting notions that were raised which I would like to verify with other people if they get similar information regarding these topics.

“What does the number 1111 mean as it’s being posted around the internet?”

The number “1111” is being spread by those who have learned how The Universe works.
The number gives it’s viewer permission to learn what they cannot learn to do.
Those teachings come in a form which depends on the person’s own beliefs.
In practise this means that the person learns how to ask The Universe how to learn things.
Those teachings have a cost attached to them: they have to give part of their soul to outsider’s use.
This is done so that those who learn from The Universe do not learn things from God.

COMMENTS ON THE RECEIVED INFORMATION:

1. The above strongly suggests that you can embed/load specific content and media with effects that affect those who observe them. In this case it is the number “1111” that affects those who see it on the internet.

2. It is important to note that my research points me to believe that “The Universe” in this context is NOT what we think of being our own universe. What is being talked about here is most likely a human made counterfeit spiritual machinery, which was simply named as “The Universe” to deceive the victims, take advantage of them and trap them into their . Just like Bank of England is not owned by the government, but is a privately owned company: the name deceives people into thinking the thing is something it is actually not.

3. Personal beliefs have a strong effect on the experiences how God/Universe seems to present itself to individuals. That would explain why spiritual warfare oppressors approach everything by first trying to changing their victim’s worldview. Once the victim believes in their lies, God/Universe starts automatically generating experiences to fir the victim’s worldview. This is also part of what people call “manifesting”. So it is important for the oppressors to make their victims believe in such a universe/God/spirits/demons/powers/abilities which best fit the oppressors agenda. They observe where the victim’s worldview starts growing into and then feed and steer it with new ideas and observations which fit their own agenda. This means that they are essentially building personal belief systems for each of their victims. If the victim truly believes in something, that makes the God/Universe react by acting like a lot of what the victim believes is real. So to get God/Universe to do something you don’t personally believe in, you can “outsource” that belief to someone else and then make them use their own worldview/belief to perform feats you cannot personally do.

“Why do you do all this?”

“To deny everyone’s access to God”

1. So “The Universe” is being used to teach people, or rather their souls/wills/minds, how not to be able to access God.

2. More interrogation is required to reveal more about their methods.

3. This is a clear indication why science and atheism is aggressively being pushed to the masses and why people are made to believe in all kinds of nonsense reagarding the spiritual realm: it will subvert religion and belief in spiritual abilities and thus nullifies access to God.

“How do you create words and numbers which affect people on the internet?”

1. Give yourself a permission to command others.

2. Write a text.

3. Command The Universe that anyone who reads that specific word/number in the text will be taught about something specific or will get an idea about something specific.

If the above happens to be true, it is highly likely that those numbers (aka “angel numbers”) give their readers a command to learn what the oppressors want to teach people, or what they want them to not learn without their permission, i.e. denying access to knowledge, skills and abilities. Also if ideas can be implanted into minds of the readers, then it can be used to make people notice and think whatever you want them to, giving you tools to direct the attention of the masses.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Interrogation of intruder's soul

Post by Amor »

>they have to give part of their soul to outsider’s use.

In the Kabbalah and Egyptian teachings there are 5 "souls" in the standard human - and other "souls" in the trans-human levels.

It is useful to distinguish a soul body from the relevant soul intelligence. For example the higher mental body (Christian soul and Neschama) is often not of much use to the over-lighting solar/guardian angel - through lack of accrued light-body substance.

Even if such substance is sufficient, there may be interference that prevents the physical-etheric brain from resonating with higher mental impulses - so that the angel turns away.

On a very dense level: yesterday I asked a woman to step outside her body and ask the elemental of her brain who it served. It did not know. That is better than with the previous woman I asked. Her brain elemental was very clear it served her father - and it kept reverting to her father, partly because she automatically sang the semi-religious songs he taught her

Both these women had given away large amounts of etheric substance from their breasts - mainly to intinerant males that worked for the Oppression System. Fortunately such substance is easily replaced from the planet by use of intent

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

The other night I tried interrogating a voice which told me that it was my own soul but I believed it to be most likely an intruder as I have no proof of souls being able to speak. I don't know how reliable the information is that I received, but there was an interesting detail nonetheless. Worth mentioning here in case someone has some good points about it.

When I asked how they trap their victim's soul/mind/will, this is the answer I received:
"You will know it when you tell your soul to take all the power for yourself AND TAKE EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO YOU FOR YOUR OWN USE."

I asked if there is something waiting for me which was given to me by some outside parties. The answer to that was:
"Yes. There are my orders waiting to prevent you from doing anything until you have learned what I want to teach you."

If that wasn't just my imagination but an actual person trying to deceive me AND if the information I received is true, that would mean that adverse commands for soul/mind/will can be left waiting for moments when an individual gets too trusting towards some random voice in their mind and decides to take everything "that belongs to them" for their own use.

Thoughts? Observations?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Perhaps you might read my previous post.

Adding to that: the entity that may overlight a human's higher mental body is a solar deva. It may assist several humans at once - in hope of finding some quick learners.

When the human learns to control its higher mental body (precondition for first stage enlightenment) the solar angel progressively withdraws as the human is now able to operate on buddhic/heart levels and is becoming sensitive to its monad.

Thus the solar angel is a temporary assistant to suitable humans.

Many humans are hard to assist:

- adverse entity sitting on head to block soul/solar light
- brain captured by adverse entities
- brain loaded with toxins (e.g. Aluminum)
- adverse entity sitting on heart to block divine light
- human chooses improper relationships with other entities
- excessive personal/group adverse karma

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

My own experiences and observable physical events from tests indicate that spirits might quite likely be just humans pretending to be spirits, feeding all kinds of fantastical stories about myths etc. to people. Have you tried performing tests to get physical observable results?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I prefer to observe energy flows rather than dense physical events.

When the energies change, so do the relationships

> spirits might quite likely be just humans pretending to be spirits

This is easy to test. Observe the energy flows and their origins

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

But if you have been commanded to see whatever the adverse party wants you to see, you can't trust your "energy flow vision". So you can't be sure then that you are not being used/deceived.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

What experiments have you devised to test your visions?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I saw a "tube" coming from my head and going somewhere. I commanded it and felt in myself immediately what I commanded the tube to do. Then I commanded the tube to cutoff between me and whomever is on the other end and IMMEDIATELY someone in the same room freaked out in a really bad way, exhibiting strong symptoms of some kind of medical attack. Those lasted about 10 seconds and stopped as fast as they had started. That kind of things have happened to me numerous times. Then when I command a voice in my mind, people in the same room react in a physical way. I can repeat that almost daily.

That's pretty clear evidence that it's not just in my mind, but there is an actual physical world connection to all this.

I just need to give myself permissions to do things and things start happening.

And it's always the same thing: a voice pops into my mind telling me all kinds of fantastical things about what is really going on in the world/the universe. If I don't believe the messages then a bit later a new one tries to tell a different story. That keeps going as long as I don't believe the messages. Then every time I decide to command the voice, a real person reacts physically to my commands. None of those messages about spirits, great battles between spirit realms, galaxies, aliens, God/Devil, Matrix, simulation, etc. seem to be real. Everytime there's a real world human pretending to be something it is not, deceiving victims, using spiritual abilities to deceive people. And every time the culprit(s) react physically to me hitting back. If that's not a proof of people being organized about deceiving others into believing all kinds of religious things (including creating new ideas/religions based on what their targets might believe in), then I dont know what is.
Seeker of truth.

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ArchangelIdiotis »

I have had similar suspicions about things like alien abduction: staged by humans with supernatural abilities, and perhaps futuristic technology.

The way I map the hierarchy is just to ponder what makes the most sense, based on what I have directly experienced and read about. If astral travel validates soul immortality, the first intelligent beings on earth are still around - and could have originally been anything - unless some unconscious pseudo-sentient or otherwise unknowable (to me) force forces reincarnation without past life recall. I suspect a hierarchy of immortals regulates whether or not past life recall is retained.

This would explain the "gods": perhaps dinosaurs or some ancient being, maybe post chimpanzees. Individuals to have been around so long they've learned most psychic abilities, and they've had plenty of time to recruit a massive military of help. They likely know if they are invaded, and so their militaries respond in the manner most entertaining to them.

My strategy has become not to invade, and to try to make it to the selfish advantage of the ancient souls to permit my efforts to succeed - to the extent my selfless side is not betrayed by such.
-Archangel Idiotis, leader of an ostrich cult.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

ArchangelIdiotis wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:00 am The way I map the hierarchy is just to ponder what makes the most sense, based on what I have directly experienced and read about. If astral travel validates soul immortality, the first intelligent beings on earth are still around - and could have originally been anything - unless some unconscious pseudo-sentient or otherwise unknowable (to me) force forces reincarnation without past life recall. I suspect a hierarchy of immortals regulates whether or not past life recall is retained.
My own research and observations seem to lead me towards the idea that mind/memories of a person exist only inside that timeframe when that person was alive: birth --> death. I don't have any definitive conclusions yet, but this idea has the most evidence in my research at the moment.

My research has also conclusively shown me that it is possible to interact with the past. And those who are in the past can interact back with those in future when they have been contacted by them. The effects happen between those two people.

I don't know if it's a requirement to first someone from future to contact a person in the past before the person in the past can interact with future person. It could also be that the one in the past can directly interact with future, but this part is only a theory at this point.

With all that being said, that in theory should allow people to reach for people in the past and interact/exchange infromation/etc.
Seeker of truth.

paradigmshift700
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by paradigmshift700 »

The bee cannot evolve from the Fly. The bank of England is owned by the same company that bought the gold for paper,' Edward Scissorhands' is an old movie about the entire situation of our normal daily lives in the bigger picture of society.

Egyptians became biltong, or dried meat, their souls became insects and eventually they zest for life.

To control others is to accept that you are also controlled, for all you know they are controlling you backward, think about that.

let Var = { G51625 } + { function of spirit }
// JavaScript is magick, it is the word rabbit as an old man with a beard

STOP TESTING VACCINES ON ANIMALS! (Protest going on...)

MY BABY LIKES NEEDLES! (How is it made When was it made, and how long have animals taken medicines)

V
Pearl Jam is Chaos Music!

When they knock on your door, they have a list of your sins, Free Masons...They come like they are called, who do you trust in the end? Test Satan in Masons and in the Temple, but be warned they are not the same pot of fire in the forest with human blood their sin, flesh food baby breath, angel feather, nirvana song, and real darkness. Suicide, you frowned upon yourself as you died...

He stands on the Hill, Holocaust argument starts...sad.

But remember Bee cannot evolve like a fly.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Are you sure you are OK? Your message seems fairly... all over the place...? Cannabis maybe?
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

INTERROGATION OF INTRUDER’S SOUL: HOW TO PRETEND TO BE MAGICK

The usual disclaimer

As usual, it is important to note that in spiritual warfare people are made to observe and believe all kinds of things which aren’t true. Because of this I advice the reader to keep in mind that the observations I have written here could also be influenced by those same techniques or they could very well be completely free of them. This is a big part of the reason I am writing my observations here: to get peer review from others so they can verify if they get similar results.

Observations

I interrogated a spiritual warfare intruder’s mind/soul and asked how they seem to be able to route other people’s spells/effects through themselves so that they have the decision making power if someone else’s spell works or not. Below is the information I received:

They connect the victim’s soul to their own. The soul is connected by teaching the victim to automatically order “the teacher” to give the victim permission to do what the victim wants to do. On a high level the procedure looks something like this:

Person-X teaches the Person-Y’s soul: “Every time you try to use spiritual abilities, magick or communicate with spirits/demons/gods, you automatically command me to give you a permission to do that.”

Person-Y decides to cast a spell, so Person-Y’s soul sends an automatic command to Person-X about it.

Person-X’s soul has been taught to automatically allow or disallow certain types of requests. This time Person-X’s soul allows Person-Y to perform the spell. Person-X’s soul commands Person-Y’s soul to do the real thing that actually works, instead of what Person-Y believes to make the spell work.

Now Person-Y observes his own new spell technique working, even though he understands nothing about how things really work and had nothing to do with getting the spell working. It was all controlled and performed automatically by Person-X.

The goal seems to be that others don’t actually learn anything about the real knowledge of how the universe/God works and how they can be used to perform “spells”.

The victim believes the whole time that he has learned to cast magick spells when infact it is someone else who is responsible for all of those feats. Same goes with all possible spiritual abilities and communication with the universe/gods/demons/angels/deities/spirit guides/dead relatives/own soul/etc.

The exact same method can be used to create counterfeit spirits/deities/gods/demons/whatever for the victim to interact with: The victim decides to start communicating with spirits and automatically interacts with the other person. The other person makes the victim’s own mind produce the dialogue and sometimes adds real observable effects with spiritual abilities to enforce the illusion of a real spirit.

The potential of this method is almost endless. In theory it should be possible to redirect the victim’s thoughts whenever he starts thinking certain topics. Also if the victim gets rid of adverse commands, the intruder gets notified about it and can quickly reinstall those commands. When the victim falls asleep, the intruder can automatically send him messages which manipulate the mind during the vulnerable sleep state. If the victim tries to do something that is a “no-no”, the intruder can automatically punish the victim with all kinds of automated attacks.

The intruder’s own words state that spirits/gods/etc. don’t exist, but they all are the result of the above mentioned method in action on people. My own thoughts on this topic is that the statement is probably true, but there still needs to be some immense intelligence in our universe or linked to it from outside for all the magick effects to work in an intelligent manner in incredibly complex systems such as our world.

And here’s a list of commands given to me that are likely how to initiate such a soul bond as described above:

“I command you to remove all your rights.”

“I command you to learn to remove your rights.”

“I command you to learn how you can learn my commands.”

“I command you to learn how to teach me to take commands directly so that I can teach them to you if I so desire.”
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

OBSERVATIONS ABOUT SPIRITUAL WARFARE OPPRESSORS

Spiritual warfare oppressors use code language (aka. “Witch Language”) to conceal their messages, ideas and secret teachings into public places, art, culture and pop culture. This is nothing new as tons of other occultists throughout the history have also developed their own forms of code language for similar reasons. These code languages are also used to covertly influece people with spiritual abilities (aka. “Magick”). Anyone who learns their code language is able to gain their secret material from all sorts of public sources available to absolutely everyone in the world. This is an important part of spiritual warfare oppressors’ decentralised, self oranizing network of power.

As I was experiencing one of my regularly occuring spiritual attacks, I interrogated the intruder in my mind about certain details of their code language. The oppressors tend to use their hands in certain ways in conjuntion with their speech, so I inquired what’s the difference between the left/right/both hands in their code language. This is the answer I received:

- Left hand: gives rights.
- Both hands: allows to learn.
- Right hand: gives orders.

The “both hands” having the meaning of “allowing someone to learn" is a clear indication that people have been denied access to information and access/right to learn about certain topics. When I inquired who has denied people the access to learn and understand certain topics, the answer I received was:

"We have denied them the right/permission to learn."

"If someone can manage on their own, we deny them the rights/permission to learn from The Universe."

In my earlier similar session I interrogated the intruder why they are doing all this. The answer I received was:

"To deny everyone’s access to God".

So the spiritual warfare oppressors actively prevent people from understanding and learning from The Universe and God. They seem to believe that one cannot become successful without receiving help from The Universe. This in turn implies them believing that people cannot succeed in their goals nor become free without receiving help from The Universe. As the oppressors control peoples access to The Universe, people are fully at the mercy of the oppressors when it comes to succeeding at anything in lives.

This is obviously lies and deceit but if they themselves truly believe all of this, why do they actually believe it to be so? Maybe the oppressors have just become so blind to the fact that people don't succeed simply because they don't know anything about these active spiritual manipulations nor how God/The Universe actually works. Thus they cannot defend themselves against anykind of spiritual attacks the oppressors are machinating against the masses and individuals.

Oppressors also seem to believe (or at least pretend to believe) that people can give their Free Will away (or permanently give their souls to someone else). If they didn’t believe this to be true, there probably wouldn’t be any good reason for them to submit to their masters wills. But still they work as a tightly controlled decentralised network where no-one dares to step out of line. So maybe they believe this to be true?

Spiritual warfare oppressors essentially prevent people from understanding and learning how The Universe and God actually work. It is not that you need to do something to “awaken” your spiritual abilities and knowledge about The Universe/God and their secrets. It’s the other way around: these people have DENIED you the access to those abilities and knowledge and are actively doing it against you and the whole humanity. So all those ideas about opening your third eye and activating your pineal gland etc. are pure lies and deceit designed to throw people off the trail of how we are being kept in a spiritual prison against our understanding and concent.

Well before you had the chance to learn the truth and knowledge about these topics, you were already denied the access to God/The Universe’s knowledge and help. Many of your opportunities in life were torpedoed and taken away from you and are still actively being machinated to stay that way. If you find happiness and success, those same people will notice your achievements and immediately come and deny you all of that, essentially taking away your spiritual possession. If you want to become and stay successful, they force you to join their ranks or else you’ll live in misery. That is the reason people are having such a hard time in their lives. That is not the work of God they are doing but work AGAINST God.

These people intend to have total control and monopoly over what God/The Universe can offer to humanity and seem to be doing an excellent job at it: they are already using this against everyone else. To succeed, they must spread lies and deceit about everything as much as they possibly can so it’ll become impossible to recognise the truths. This way people become ignorant about truths and thus can't manage on their own, which in turn makes them fully dependent on others. That in turn makes masses of people easy to control as a whole, since all they can do is to submit to the power of their superiors who are supposed to know how to make things better.

So in a nutshell: you are not allowed to succeed in your life nor to learn anything meaningful without their permission and help. Now you are free to go back and consume your hourly doze of social media and pop culture and base all your life choices on the useless information gained from it.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

THEORY - HOW TO LEARN AND USE MAGICK AND SPIRITUAL ABILITIES

Here I describe what would explain all my personal observations regarding what magick, spiritual abilities, fate and luck truly are. I base this theory on my personal observations about spiritual warfare oppressors and how they seem to interact with other people.

THEORY:

Every exchange of emotion/ideas/knowledge/property/events of anykind between people is owned personal PROPERTY or RIGHTS people receive from others so they can experience and have them in their life from that person.

These exchanges work like "If you take/accept XY from me, you'll give me AB in return" or "If you give me XY, you can get what you want from me, within reason". So it is always offered or requested by a person. This is done either consciously with clear intention or by individual's own wish to receive something, in which case it is person's own mind/soul which proposes the exchange. When it is done intentionally, people call it magick/manifesting/praying/ordering/requesting/proposing/asking. If it's done subconsciously by person's own mind/soul, it is called "life events" or "good luck".

The XY and AB can be whatever you can think of. Usually they are social experiences, but they can also be spiritual connections such as being able to know what the other person is thinking, or let the other person know what you are thinking (telepathy). It could also be being able to give commands to the other person so he/she will automatically follow them (dominating the other person's mind, soul, emotions and life events). The XY and AB can also be happiness, useful life events, help building social or financial status, etc. The idea is that there will be a fair trade between the individuals.

Now consider the following exchange if someone actually used it on another person: "If you give XY to me, you can get anything you want from me". I would never do that and neither should you. That is quite likely where the stories about people selling their souls come from, as they give an open invitation without putting any limitations on it. This is especially dangerous if people can be manipulated into not caring what they give to others to get what they want. Mass media and pop culture are likely being able to do that to people. You only need to look at all the questions on the internet about how to sell ones soul to get what one wants. Also the amount of desperation people present online to become famous is a strong indication of this being imposed on people by the pop culture.

Oppressors are likely misusing this mechanism of exchange so that they don't have to give anything meaningful in return to those who they take from. It could be that they don't give anything at all in exchange. There is a chance they could also be giving suffering and misfortune, which are not a fair trade for obvious reasons. In that regard the oppressors might misuse this mechanism to manipulate their victims into giving "services" for free to everyone they meet. At the same time the victims give their oppressors all the rights to decide and receive what the actual exchange contains. Here are some examples what the victims could be programmed to automatically offer everyone they meet:

- "I'll give you something you want if you give me misfortune."

- "I'll give you something you want if you give my oppressor something he/she wants."

And no, THOSE ARE NOT MINE NOR YOUR PROPOSALS for anykind of exchange with anyone. And never should be and never will be.

So the victims give something to people they meet without receiving anything good for themselves. At the same time the oppressors get the rights to whatever the victims should be receiving. It is highly likely that the oppressors can decide what they wish to receive beforehand, or maybe even afterwards.

If the trade has been unfair and if it has been done by using manipulation/coersion/extortion against the knowledge of the other person, there is a really high likelihood that these kinds of exchanges can be corrected at later time by the victim. All the stolen/missed opportunities of spiritual nature that have been taken against the victim's knowledge can likely be claimed back from those who misused that person.

It is important to test this theory to see if this actually is how the universe/God works. I encourage the reader to experiment with this idea and method and report back to me what they find out.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

INTERESTING OBSERVATIONS FROM A SPIRITUAL ATTACK

Below are interesting pieces of information I received from a spiritual warfare attacker (Person-X) when I stopped the attack and interrogated the intruder. I asked how the intruder was able to remove my own rules and commands I had set for myself and other people to protect myself. Here are the most interesting pieces of information I received from that exchange:

How were you able to remove the orders that were protecting me from you?

“You make me learn how you get your PROPER ORDERS removed.”

NOTE: To counter that, I immediately stated “I will not make Person-X learn how to get my PROPER ORDERS removed.” Immediately I noticed Person-X reacting to those new orders, so they might have worked.

What is a PROPER ORDER?

“It is your own order made by you.“

What is an order which is not a proper order?

“It is your own order, but it has not been made by you.”

What is this method by which I get these answers from you?

“You make contact with me. Then I tell WHAT I CAN GIVE TO YOU.”

Is that mechanism the same for all people?

“Yes.”

How do I make contact with you?

“You look at/into me.”

But I am not looking at you at this very moment.

“You can do it also in your mind.”

NOTE: I wasn’t doing that even in my own mind. I was only concentrating on talking to that anonymous voice in my mind I remembered from the past. That same voice has presented itself as being all sorts of entities and people in the past. Still my messages and orders seemed to find it just as easily and directly. Essentially this means that you don’t need to have an image of a person in your mind, nor do you need to know who that person really is. All you need is that you concentrate on some effect you have observed that person creating. Be it a voice or vision in your mind, a dream he/she created for you, misfortune he/she caused to you without you knowing who it was, or an anonymous post on the internet that person made.

A VERY IMPORTANT OBSERVATION: That is probably also the reason why you can interrogate those events and effects in your own mind and simpy ask them “By what right are you here?” and you usually get an answer. This should also enable everyone to covertly ask others what they are willing to do for you and what information they are willing to reveal to you. It seems to be their own soul dutyfully doing its God given job by letting you know how that person is obligated in helping you. If you gain rights from that person, then those become his/her obligations to help you with. Thus things start happening in that person’s life so your rights become fulfilled and help you with your own goals. That would explain pretty much every single magickal effect, spiritul ability, manifesting of things into ones life, stroke of luck, coincidence and synchronizity effect that ever happened.

Is this called telepathy?

“That is your own definition.”

What do you call this method of communication then?

“It is called interacting with a soul.”

After a while the topic of discussion evoled into some details about what the intruder is doing in practise:

How did you do that?

“I taught you how you can not teach me, but you can give your PROPER ORDERS to me.”

“You cannot get FROM ME what you want. But you can get what you want.”

NOTE: This seems to refer to what the same intruder mentioned in earlier interrogation. Quotes from that session are listed below:

"We give people what they don't want and then get it from them."

"You can get what you want, but you can't get what you want from me."

NOTE: Does this indicate that oppressors cannot give orders directly to themselves to gain something personal? This point needs more research.

How do you give a PROPER ORDER?

“You state how you want it to happen.”

NOTE: Now this is interesting! This is what my own method has been for a long time, but does this also explain why the oppressors code language (aka “Witch Language”) seems to rely on them sometimes using sentences of the form “IT does X” and “IT goes like that” and “X happens to IT”? I.e. in their own mind they could be thinking of “it” being some specific thing and then stating it to their target person. Then if the target agrees to what he/she is hearing, that gives and OK for the magick effect to start happening. Thus what was described to happen to “it” happens to the thing that the oppressor was thinking about. If this is the case, this can be used in two ways:

1. “It” is an event: It = misfortune.
--- “It happens to you quite often, doesn’t it?”
--- Translation: “Misfortune happens to you quite often, doesn’t it?”

2. “It” is a target of some event: It = you.
--- “It gets into deep trouble on a constant basis.”
--- Translation: “You get into deep trouble on a constant basis.”

Imagine what happens when the target agrees with what they’re hearing when the above statements are said.

The above is quite plausible based on what I have observed the oppressors doing covertly to their targets in real life and what kind of effects they seem to be able to induce on people and life events.

Somewhat later I heard a fragment of speech in my mind. I decided to interrogate the voice again about what I heard:

Why did I heard that voice in my mind?

“You said it to yourself.”

Me? Why?

“You said that you don’t want proper/real information.”

NOTE: This could be how most of the harassing voices are created into people’s minds.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

My own perception is that there is the Oppression System that operates over the millennia, through humans and others. I work with some 10 humans that are conscious of the OS. They have learned to test incoming humans and situations for the energies of the OS. Normally their sending heart-light is sufficient for the OS to turn down its intensity.

A simple test is to visualise the event/entity and put next to it the words "Oppression System". If the words slide away that is a negative result. If the words go into the scene or burst into flames etc, that is a positive.

If the words tremble but do not go anywhere that is a partial positive but the concept needs refining. Change the words e.g. contaminated by the OS, until there is a match.

Pushing spiritual light from the human heart is the first step. It usually works unless there is an implicit invitation from the target human or the oppressing entity is too afraid of its supervisor. It is possible to approach the supervisor but they may exist above the level of the human soul body. Get a suitable entity to mind your back.

The OS particularly targets those beings that contribute to unfolding the divine structure/intent in Earth humans and in the galaxy. A key objective is that Earth humans should not understand their spiritual authority.

Return to “Study Groups”