The Paradigm Shift of Chaos Magick

paradigmshift700
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Paradigm Shift of Chaos Magick

Post by paradigmshift700 »

Paradigm Shift, most occult is copied from other people's truths. If you look at the world you would see the type of system that has points. You might lose points if you are Christian in non-Christian areas or if you are non-Christian in Christian areas, so too nationalism, xenophobia, and cultural bias exist and are programmed into every human based on where they grow up.

The Hermetics Teach us about an enterprise model, sadly all we find today is Lucifer, most of the Old Greek Gods were replaced with the Fallen Angel. I believe Hermes is the Robin Hood of Myths, in the Parable, he is robbed and the Japanese Samurai comes to rub oil and wine into his wounds. It is called a Herberg in Afrikaans which is based on West Germanic-Dutch, where are the Heathens now in this day though?
Another cool character in the Bible is Ehud, he is the lefthanded hero of the Benjamites, never in Church preached about either. Why I don't know.
https://visionchristmedia.blogspot.com/ ... ystem.html

I stand on Hermon Mountain and Pray, "My God, My God where will my strength come from, My strength only come from the creator of Heaven and Earth.
Rian C (Writer, Web Developer, and Magician) [confused] [shock] :o

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Paradigm Shift of Chaos Magick

Post by Amor »

paradigmshift700 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:25 pm... I believe Hermes is the Robin Hood of Myths,..
It might be better to consider the origin of HR words: Horus/Heru the Elder, Horus/Heru the Younger, Hermes, Hercules, Hera, Hiram - all heroes

The HR word root in Sumerian (Abraham was from Sumer) seems to mean both "high born" and "from far away".

Thus all the mythical HR names may be titles and not personal names.

The English today still retain HR for their royalty

"High born" may be a reference to the height of the gods. The Titans were/are up to 300 foot tall depending upon their age - hence the reports of immense building heights around the solar system

Consider why El Elyon is translated as The Most High instead of the equally valid "god of gods"

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Paradigm Shift of Chaos Magick

Post by WildWolf »

Heaven, Earth, Underworld.....looking up at the night sky....it's a big cosmos out there and in here......much bigger than any ink brought to paper.

Return to “Religious Groups and Faiths”