Bardon Notes

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bardon Notes

Post by WildWolf »

I remember the good old days when i first picked up Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. A text that is equally as frustrating as it is profound. Few people ever make it through the Steps and i was no exception. That being said....I've been involved in other streams of magick for a long time now and thought i'd jump back into play and keep my notes here.

A couple tidbits that i i've been reflecting on so far:

-Its very easy to get "stuck" in the Bardon system. This can happen for any number of reasons. A useful safeguard for this, is to pair your progression in the system with spirit based assistance. Spirit allies can see knots in your path that you will not. As long as you keep up your daily practice and work with allies....your progress...as strenuous and painful as it may be....is guaranteed. (an argument could be made for an HGA pairing with Bardon).

-Bardon is not a "universal" system....it is part of the Blue Flame current of energetics. Beings whom resonate with this current (Michael, Shiva, Ganesha, Hermes....etc). People whom do not have a resonance with this current can still pull out useful nuggets...but won't resonate deeply enough to make a concerted effort. There are better systems for those not aligned.

-Blue Flame energetics is the current of spirituality, that from my perspective, is most strongly aligned with Bardon. As a result, you can practice other systems with this component and still make "progress" in Bardon.

-Soul Mirrors are an important core component of the system. At the same time, they can be clunky and confusing. It's very difficult to "see" past oneself and diagnose our elemental weaknesses. What i've been practicing so far, is siting with my spirit allies and asking for guidance and assistance on seeking out elemental imbalances that are disrupting my equilibrium. In particular, i asked Michael what should be the specific "intention" behind the Soul Mirror.

He said that (or words to that effect): "People with imbalances in there elemental chart.....have significant "friction" in there internal elemental landscape. The optimal intention, is the opposite of friction." What the appropriate word is for that polarity....i don't know.

Anyways, those are my insights for now. If anyone has any particular thoughts on Bardon, feel free to share. I'm off to go polish my soul mirrors.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Bardon Notes

Post by WildWolf »

Some recent insights, now that i'm back riding the horse.

-Elemental equilibrium work via the soul mirrors....it has a quality of calming and re-aligning the kingdom. I use the word kingdom, because it's effects are less specific and more broad in quality. If there is a constant rain and river of cosmic energy coming down through the crown and flowing into the channels of the "body".....Soul Mirror training....helps calm and smooth out that flow while re-aligning the internal dynamics of the Kingdom.

-This practice itself is extremely useful, if you are trying to build a very strong spiritual foundation. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles in the process.....but if pursued, the strength of the roots beneath your tree, will be quite profound.

-For those who may find it useful, back in the day, i combined the soul mirror process with divination (tarot). I would divine key elemental weakness via puling a card and then get spirit ally assistance to clear it out. This can help with personal blindspots and getting too internal issues before they blow up in your face.

That's all for now. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A small development from working with Elemental Soul Mirrors....i've decided to develop a divination system for determining paths in training/cultivation.

During my training i chanced upon the Chinese elemental glyph and was inspired. It's a system that is in it's shallow stages of development, but it will be quite useful for me and i look forward to scribbling it down here as well (when completed). Interesting how things can suddenly springboard. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Franz would be proud....take that cold shower bitch! Fun times on the path. [wink]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmZbFWHApqJ/

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”