Black Magick ritual for money

Hakael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Black Magick ritual for money

Post by Hakael »

Hello!
I would like to present you a Black Magick ritual for gaining money. It is my pact with demon Valac, so I recorded a video and uploaded on Youtube.
I've been doing rituals working with Goetia demons, many of my goals were achieved. This video is a kind of pact with the money demon Valac - so I share my tutorial for free. I used a nice book Demons of Magic - Gordon Winterfield - the author has a modern view on Black Magick. His rituals are protected and safe. Only thing you have to do is rewarding the demon - only when he fulfills your wish - but not in a way we used to hear in media or the temples. You don't have to sacrifice anybody or anything, you don't have to sell your soul to the demon. You just give him fame (you can show his sigil, tell about him to your magician colleagues, or just write a comment on youtube about him), you can give sensory experience (eat fruits, drink alcohol or give him memory of sexual pleasure). Everything is in this video. I know it's a little bit long, but I tried to explain everything step by step. Sorry for my slow talking, my bad grammar (I was nervous, it is my first movie), for camera shake (I don't know why).
I hope it will help you!
If you like the video, give me a modest boost - hit the like button, subscribe (and bell). I'll try to upload more movies sharing my knowledge and experience about Magick and showing rituals. Of course, I'm going to share my knowledge on this forum
Enjoy! 8)

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Black Magick ritual for money

Post by WildWolf »

Love me some green. Never heard of Valac before, but have seen Winterfields book around.

Hakael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hakael »

Valac is the 62nd demon in the Lesser Key of Solomon. In Gordon Winterfield's book "Demons of Magick" there are detailed descriptions of the demons, their powers, Evocation Keys, Sigils and tutorial how to perform three kind of rituals. I like this book, it's a nice modern view on demonology.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Funny....Andrieh Vitimus just put out an episode on Demonic Wealth Magick. I'll have to check it out.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/s ... 0590484700

Hakael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hakael »

I'll look into it. This book may be interesting. What do you think about E A Koetting?
Many Wealth Magick Books are not worthy, I'll give you the examples:
https://www.amazon.pl/Magickal-Cashbook ... 1500747548 - Just look into the reviews. Damon Brand (he's in Gallery of Magick, but he's not so reliable) uses unknown sigils and demons.
https://www.amazon.com/Daemonic-Prosper ... 1983483397 - I read this book and I think it's a bullshit. He writes about some obvious things like "do your business, think of what you want, do a list, use Magick as an addition" - I think this is not what Magick is all about. When he comes to the rituals, he says he won't write about "building your magick temple" (?) because he wrote about it in another book!!! Finally, his "rituals" are without any protection, just look into the sigil and talk to the demon. HA.HA.HA.

https://www.amazon.pl/Demons-Magick-Pra ... 1521372403 - this is the book I use and I did ritual according to its rules. It's great. Not easy to read, but it's a treasure of the information. Just look into the reviews and read what people write about it. Praying demons in the reviews is a kind of pact, I'm going to use this method too :) And Gordon WInterfield in his other books (ex. Magickal Attack) writes AGAIN all the protection, preparation, core ritual etc. Not like S Connolly "I wrote it in my previous book so buy it".

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Never read any of those books, though i've listened to Stephanie Connolly on podcasts and found her worthwhile.

The last 2 books i read on wealth magick were, Financial Sorcery by Jason Miller and Chaos Protocols by Gordon White. FS was a practical book on finances with an emphasis on Jupiter. Chaos Protocols, a book about optionality and navigating hostile financial/societal infrastructures. Both i felt were good works.

As for EA Koetting, never read any of his works, but he feels like part showman and part occultist. That being said, the last time i listened to him on a podcast, i found it insightful. I may eventually pick up some of his texts.

Yeah, when it comes to "Protection"....its mandatory that every occultist have several tools in there tool kit and be able to hold there own, the path is not always a friendly place and you will eventually be challenged.

Hakael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hakael »

I used to do Jupiter rituals in 2021 and attracted lots of money. Now I need stronger spells. I have a real problem with one guy who owes me lots of money (as I said in the movie), so I did ritual to Valac for retrieving me money. I also added ritual for Orias (demon - manipulator) to convince him to pay me, and for Vepar to make him afraid of consequences. I texted him yesterday and he behave like insane, insulted me and everything looked like he was... afraid. And his brother promised me to help with my money.
We're gonna see the results :)
I read about E A Koetting that he's only the businessman and many of his theories are fake. However, he showed simple ritual to manipulate somebody with the black candle and hair of the victim. I know this method works :) I remember a video with him summoning Bael but these were time I was afraid of demonology. Now I'm on this way because I really have no choice - too many problems.
Ah, I almost forgot. For manipulating somebody we should summon Orias. I know how spectacular are the results. My girfriend wanted a salary raise, but her boss kept telling her about crisis, etc. So before her next conversation I did a ritual for Orias to make her boss giving her the raise. I also imagined situation that he told her the company needs her. OH GOD! he gave her a raise, and told her the company would fall apart without her :) As soon as she signs her new contract, I'll reward Orias with alcohol :)
So the key in the rituals is to work with proper demons and influence on some factors to achieve your goal :)

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”