Astral Networking

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Astral Networking

Post by ArchangelIdiotis »

I am not personally looking to astral network with anyone. Just throwing the idea out there.

Astral Travel, /mind reading, offer incredible opportunities in networking. It is possible to ask the potential member a small set of questions, and get the honest answer no chance for deceit. Questions like, "Do you intend now or in the future to infiltrate this network for any reason?" Or, "Do you at least try to be reasonably fair?"

My favorite question, "Do you consider yourself, or are you considered, mentally unstable?"

It is possible to network upon a hierarchy of trust, sharing power and resources with those to have earned the most trust. Each individual is different in terms of what they most trust or value about others. Mind reading opens the door for all kinds of long term investments in people while also providing room for privacy: keeping the questions simple and to the point should minimize the need for too many questions.

One tool for obtaining trust is the validation only of the individual's qualification at present. If astral networking trust evolved far enough, this would eventually inspire untrustworthy types (fascists and the like) to force an internal change without inducing them to feel cornered enough that they might actively strategize against the network. If they aren't fascists anymore, they gain more powerful network resources; nothing is attacking them if they still are fascists.

Astral travel has the potential to unify diverse locations. Communicating telepathically permits sharing the meaning behind the words, or thought process of a particular ability. Initiation into a higher level of understanding, the meaning of the symbolism of the ceremony and the dimensions of the state of mind to be achieved, can be explained with clarity. Philosophical or scientific debates may take place wherein participants actually understand each other's points in full.

Astral networking mental health professionals offers the opportunity to study the psyches of mentally unstable and stable people under a before-unavailable microscope, and to extract trauma telepathically, and to diagnose with accuracy, and to treat with surgical precision.
-Archangel Idiotis, leader of an ostrich cult.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Astral Networking

Post by Amor »

In my view astral refers to the emotional plane. It may however be that many that are classified as mentally unstable are actually emotionally unstable

Telepathy necessarily is mental

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

What if "astral network" already exists, but it's so different from what we tend to imagine, from what we wish it to be like - that it just get dismissed, goes unnoticed?
How sure can we be that all our thoughts and feelings are actually ours alone?
How sure are we that all the people we meet in our dreams every night in our sleep are projections of our own mind, and not sleepwalking phantoms of all the living people we know, not the souls of the dead having nowhere else to go?
Honesty and fairness in astral plane? Like Amor said, astral plane is very emotional plane, so if you have decent control of emotions and feelings which you project, you can convince others of anything you want, or need. And it just so happens, sociopaths and psychopaths tend to be rather good and controlling their own emotions and manipulating emotions of others.
I guess my point would be, in your design of "astral network" those same type of people would climb to the very top of the pyramid, just as they did and are doing with the physical reality, it all would be mostly the same at it's core.

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Well there's no such thing as a fool proof system. Thank you very much for the warning.

I don't think sociopaths and psychopaths are "the top of the pyramid," at least not the only top. I think it is mostly people who only care about their own family and friends, and are basically sociopaths toward everything else. Maybe not much of an improvement, still something.

I think being able to tell whether an individual is lying with nearly 100% accuracy, and asking them up front if they are generally fair motivated, would improve the trustworthiness of the infrastructure at least slightly. I say nearly 100% because, for example, an infiltrator could try having a friend mind control hirself to answer the questions like the questioner wants.

I'd start small. Network little people, people without connections, even if you have to teach them psychic abilities to get started. They are least likely to be even capable of tricking the system. Once the network grows, it will eventually learn to scry for flaws in the system, and spot check for hustlers mind controlling themselves to answer the questions correctly.

And don't invade the established niches of astral networking.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

One of the problems with astral plane is that it is related to the element water. Thus there are inverted reflections in the astral plane.

It is good to know which way is up.

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

With the human nervous system, much of what the body goes through is a direct reflection of what the mind identifies as happening. An allergic reaction is not triggered by a psychological identification, but a psychological identification of immunity can defeat the reaction in some instances.

When it comes to magical experiments, one piece of advice I have heard is to suspend skepticism during the experiment, and to use it before and after the experiment. I trace this to the amount of one's results that reflect directly upon what the mind identifies as happening - right before and while it is happening.

It may be useful to identify, when in astral form, without fear or doubt (it may be possible by training one's self to meditate to release fear to be fearless), that you are astral traveling into the material plane, and that everything is as it appears to your material senses.

Alternately, or in addition to, to identify that one's astral form is traveling to a physical location on the material plane without losing sight of how that place appears from the astral plane. To learn to navigate the strange places and connect with other human beings.

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

fear/insecurity is the primary inhibitor of success.

In a perfect world, it would be possible for a partner to telepathically inhibit fear and program in an identification of success. Most are stuck with their own efforts of concentration and self-hypnosis to achieve these ends.

In astral form, or just mentally, I advise merging with the causal stream and attempting to infer("travel") into any desired object: astral networking recruits, lost items, future events. Once an ability to predict future events with 100% accuracy evolves, it becomes possible to, through the same process of causal inference, predict the answer to questions, like:

What is the most selfless it is possible for me to achieve?

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

An Anarchist Utopia From Being Trustworthy Now

It may be possible to, however many years in the future from now, trigger an anarchist utopia by astral networking present minded trust.

Presumably elites have baggage, and more love for their corrupt friends and families than for society / fair concern inspiring totems. Yet if people unify in a manner that doesn't threaten elites, greater power and pleasure evolves too - especially if elites can be included.

The main concern with adding elites to the network is that they are most likely to have the ability to trick the system out of all the sentient life forms it is possible to involve. An important secondary concern is that they don't want to be "the good guys" if it implicates them or their friends/families selfishly. The first concern I suspect can be circumvented by building up a strong base of scientific experimentation of evolving magical technologies by networking bulk "mortals" before moving on to elites, the second concern I consider it wise to circumnavigate by empowering people based upon how trustworthy they are -at present- in terms of fair motivation and an inability to betray one's own loyalties.

Past baggage, and the baggage of one's alliances, need not be possible to relate.

Networking "head shrinks" may help to induce psychological states incapable of schisming from fairness and loyalty. In the mean time, I have a few suggestions:

Pick your totems carefully. It may feel robot-like to be in love with a term, but I consider it worthwhile toward obtaining greater trust of one's self and others.

Totems likely to work can be researched in the future. One that comes to mind: being in love with, and pride in loyalty to, an inability to betray loyalty or schism from fairness. A direct attachment to the traits the network seeks. A trained telepath could conceivably induce such a state of mind in others.

To test this newly evolved psyche's actual level of present moment trust, dominate the volunteer recruit into two option questions while forcing them to think, for example, That they can choose fair or unfair but if they choose fair they are slightly inconvenienced, significantly inconvenienced, seriously injured, killed, severely tortured. Or they can choose to or not to betray their loyalties (with the same progression of difficulty as with fairness).

Eventually, the network may learn to prophecy what if anything in the future schisms the volunteer recruit from this newly obtained state of trust, and scry the fairest, least intrusive solution.

Most sane, most trustworthy recruits get free access to the thought construct behind any psychic powers the network discovers, as well as bodyguards proportional to how trustworthy they are. If they are educated militarily, give them volunteer psychic soldiers. As well, the network gradually unlocks greater technologies of manufacturing happiness - and shares with the new "top" of what I hope and suspect would be an anarchist elite.

I consider a new psychic elite necessary, as psychic abilities muddy the waters on the subject of "innocence" or "guilt" of crimes (anybody could have been mind controlled to do it), to deter free will interference. Psychic abilities of detection would have to be scientific method validated with 100% accuracy when tested to, for instance:
*Telepathically interrogate and do photographic memory retrievals of all eyewitnesses
*Thoroughly scry the actual event and compare with the memory retrievals
*Scry for exact culpability of all involved, including on scales of mind controlled in. Scry the mind control element.

I would venture to say classic systems of deterrence, such as wire tapping and simple confessions, to be obsolete until it can be determined what % is mind control. Even if this sort of thing is exceptionally rare, Innocent until 100% proven guilty is the gold standard.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”