Purely Hypothetical Question

Ladygirl665
Forum Member
Forum Member

Purely Hypothetical Question

Post by Ladygirl665 »

Would it be possible to create an obsessive love spell with a pink skull candle, honey, someone's name, and the weird heart symbol from the Your Boyfriend game?

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Purely Hypothetical Question

Post by WildWolf »

Lot of "Love Spells" out there......it can be a challenging topic to approach, since it can be filled with, "entangling feelings"...and that isn't the optimal way to do magick.

That being said....in the long term....I think it wise to focus on developing one's own powers of "Seduction" (Men and Women). This is a deep topic, but no matter how disadvantaged a person is, via genes or social conditioning.....they can still develop there ability to seduce....infinitely. In this way.....you can approach the Venusian sphere everyday, as a process of developing your abilities that will help your long term prospects.....rather than a one-off "last resort" spell.

Narrowing spell-focus on an individual, can be less than optimal. Even if we attract that person to us and they don't know about the spell.....it is hard to say if such things work in the long term....the origins of the connection may linger and cause resentment in the relationship. A less "wrathful" approach may be in order....unless you want to pull that person back temporarily, so you can have the last word and dump them.

I wish I had a good book reference for you....but I am sorely under-read in this area and only have personal experience. Perhaps someone else can give you a solid text. A useful trick might be to devise a dozen different love spells or "strategies" and then divine the results for each....use it as a educational tinkering process for refining your craft. Work with spirit allies, in order to "sift" through your options and discover what is optimal.

Love is a mysterious thing....and as a result, it can be easy to lose one's way. Looking to wiser archetypes in this field, such as Deities devoted to Love, can be a rewarding avenue.

Wish you the best of Love.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Purely Hypothetical Question

Post by Amor »

Ladygirl665 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:52 am Would it be possible to create an obsessive love spell with a pink skull candle, honey, someone's name, and the weird heart symbol from the Your Boyfriend game?
The main requirement is an obsessing spirit to create the relationship.

Obsessing spirits are naturally hard to control - otherwise they cannot generate obsession.

Perhaps the obsessing spirit might generate compulsive relationships that you do not wish.

Do the Lords of Karma have an interest in such spells?

Return to “Chaos Magick”