Sexual Energy and Meditation

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sexual Energy and Meditation

Post by Amor »

It seems to me that that approach to Chi sickness is based on internal (self-inflicted) interference.

I see many humans where the disturbances in life force are from external interference.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:15 am It seems to me that that approach to Chi sickness is based on internal (self-inflicted) interference.

I see many humans where the disturbances in life force are from external interference.
There are a lot of different ways people can get "injured".

I am using "Chi Sickness" in the context of Energy Cultivation....negative symptoms that can rear there head as a result internal training. Being cursed of hit by external stuff is a bit different....though could potentially, over time, contribute to internal struggles.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

It seems like there are new books on Sex Magick every year. Here are a couple that i found influential when i was beginning my studies. Feel free to share your favorite books on the topic.

Sex Sorcery and Spirit by Jason Miller
The Art of Sexual Magic by Margo Anand

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

WildWolf wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:41 am
WildWolf wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:31 pm A bit of Gnosis regarding sex and cords. Sexual exchange is a powerful way for developing relational cords between people. I was meditating on this recently and trying to understand, how to handle these cords "gracefully"...as once you start to form these intimate attachments....they can warp how you think and feel.

A bit of insight i came across, is that not everyone attaches the same way....the energetic quality of the cords we form will vary depending on the overall state of our energy. Cords can be extremely draining and unhealthy (co-dependence) while others can become open and flowing. Meditating on this and looking at how we can shift into a healthier cord life, is key. Still exploring and may write more on this later.
WildWolf wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:40 pm
WildWolf wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:07 am
A couple of recent updates on the above topics:

Cutting cords is a pretty standard practice across traditions....but what i've found is that it's potentially important to cut more than just the basic energy cords you can find in the chest area. It seems like its important to get out the broom, mop and do an intensive for clearing out the entire energy body. I've thought about this in the past....but have never developed an formulaic process for doing so. This is likely something extremely important when getting out of a romantic partnership....it can be some of the stickiest situations. I imagine for deeply entrenched relationships (1+ years)..it can take weeks and even months to clear out these cobwebs.

It's something i plan on fleshing out and reporting back on once i've finished. I got some cords to cut myself.

Ad
Did a bit of cord cutting with Michael recently, a couple of 5-10 min sessions for several days to release some old chords that were lingering. Michael in particular is known for unsheathing the Lightning sword and doing this kind of work.

Anyway, at times it would feel like a shovel was digging around in my chest and there would usually be some black goo i'd see coming out after the fact. It's been awhile since i've done this kind of work....so it was interesting coming back to it and making notes. I felt a bit lighter.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Kenny Roger's-Lady....is a great song and awhile back, i'd enjoy watching reactions. Additionally, i noticed in the reactions, that women would suddenly have a rush of kundalini energy, like the women in this video. Emotion, Love, Sexual Energy and Draconic power.....all seem inter-related. Reminds me of the Secret Smile that Morris created, to cause a conclusive awakening.

Note, don't mess around with Morris's KAP Secret Smile if you haven't significantly prepared the body for internal power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H6GIlDrrU0

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/9719-d ... tao-bumbs/

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Awhile back, i started noticing that when i started doing certain energetic practices for sexual empowerment, that women would instinctually and unconsciously start staring at my crotch. I noticed this quite frequently and thought it was quite funny, but also attributed it to working with Inguz and other types of energy training that helps develop your masculine sexual fu. In thinking about this today, i remembered this old video by Alexyss Tylor and she talked about this from a women's perspective about feeling the "sexual heat" coming off a man and the power it holds (2:30). She's a wild, hilarious and wise character.

Watching some old Miller interviews and he talks about sexual heat as well and the potency of this energy exchange. Andrieh is also quite on point. Coming back to this talk....i understand much of what there talking about to a deeper degree.

https://archive.org/details/podcast_dee ... 0374252963

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAwLYJY ... =48&t=332s

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

It's difficult for me, as a man to understand much from the "ONI" current. That being said, i have intuited, that aspects of it have some connection to female longevity and virility via the absorption of male essence.

I remember back on the Taoist forum, that i frequented, there was a book mentioned, called the White Tigresses....and that this book is an exploration of Female Sexual Mysteries and Cultivation. I feel "ONI" has some relationship with this current and that the capacity to absorb male sexual essence and practice an internal refinement process to enhance ones vitality is latent in these mysteries.

On the darker side of things, my understanding, is that in some Taoist lore, there are myths of Female Taoist Immortals who completely devour the "life force" of men, so that they can stay youthful forever and also attain spiritual immortality. In the medieval age, we have the term of Succubus and Incubus to demarcate these kinds of troublesome and seductive forces. Intent is key.

Anyways, it's not practical for me to explore, but i do find it intellectually fascinating.....seeing how both sides of the fence's sexual mysteries express themselves. I may just pick up Hsi Lai's book on the topic of the White Tigresses. Apparently, there is still an active sect in Taiwan.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Wasting/Using Energy

When it comes to managing one's energy/chi.....there a few different facets that are worth observing: Mental, Emotional, Sexual and Physical exertion.

The most popular way that people exhaust there Mental chi is via the monkey mind. Getting wrapped up and entangled in all of the variety of psychic tennis balls being thrown around in the world and constantly grinding around in there head. This wastes tremendous energy and one of the goals, in the initial stages of training and Meditation is to get control of this power....reign in and master the monkey, so you can put your mental chi to work in a helpful way.

I remember reading in another book, about internal training, that a Chi Kung master, told his student, that high level chess burned through an intense amount of energy. He warned his student to conserve his chi for training.

Emotional Qi....getting involved in drama, volatile relationships, soap operas....might feel good every once in awhile....but can easily be exhausting. Cultivating detachment and clearing out toxins in the emotional body is of deep value. Unhealthy cords are also something i'd put in this group....learning to cut of poison connections so that they no longer take up space in your internal landscape.

Sexual Energy...the main focus of this thread....is a wild force....but if you can bring it to heel and have it working to your advantage....you got rocket fuel in the tank.

Physical Exertions: what i'm referring to is anything that depletes your physical energy, damages your body and perhaps causes it to fall into illness. Drugs, Alcohol, Processed food, practicing very hard exercises that strain the body.

All of these aspects can be turned on there head and used to your advantage. Meditation to refresh the mind, Cleansing the Emotional Body to help chi flow, Circulating and refining sexual energy for empowerment and practice of physical exercises, that rejuvenate the body and don't cause excessive strain (Hatha Yoga, Tai Chi...etc)

Anyways....although this thread is mainly about Sexual Energy....all of these levels are inter-related and worth exploring. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Inguz exploration is continuing. I've worked with quite a few key sounds and once you go deep enough, with an individual sound....you'll start to perceive that certain ways of recitation are preferential. The energy of a key sound, has a way of flowing most effectively. Just pounding mantra with raw intensity does work.....but once you go deeper and learn how a key "flows" you can get double the juice with half the effort. As one of my 1st teachers would say....don't "move past" the energy.

Anyways, my experience of Inguz is that its a Masculine Energy that is about piercing the feminine into Love and Cosmic Ecstasy...and in turn....the masculine power grows deeper in its capacity to pierce the Feminine and the World. As for how to use the key sound..... so far...the "ING" feels like its about spiraling internal masculine linear energy and building that explosive power to a high level until its about to explode outward.

I'll vibrate ING until i reach a level of saturation, then, as its about to overflow.....I vibrate UZ and that spiraling piercing masculine energy will explode outward through the aura. Still playing, but this is my insight so far.

On a related note, Busta Rhymes and Janet Jackson: What's it Gonna Be?.

There is a lot of Inguz energy in that song, both in the lyrics and imagery. Worth listening. Runesecrets is also a good site for insight, there are many dimensions of this rune not mentioned here. Links below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUxN0K1ykNo

https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/inguz

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A few more quotes that resonated with the mysteries.

“Sacrifice is the currency of growth.”
“If your gonna be dumb….you gotta be tough.”
“An Unconscious choice….is still a choice.”
“The masculine pierces, the feminine receives.”
“Do nothing, which is of no use.” (Musashi)
“No one is immune, to the trials and tribulations of life.” Martin Lawrence

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Another insight on the feminine mysteries, that i would invite some gals out there to explore. Feel free to share your insights.

When your man cums inside you, whether there using a rubber or not....absorbing that energy released, into the Small Orbit (MCO) and spinning the energy in the orbit until its completely assimilated seems like it will have significant benefit (health). Theoretically, it would be my guess, that doing this may make it more difficult in getting pregnant...as the energy is being re-directed.

I would guess that a similar process can be done with fellatio and swallowing a mans seed....but you probably lose a bit of energetic potency during the process, due to it being "less direct".

---

On the opposite side of things....still fiddling with how a man can capitalize on this exchange. When a man is plowing a chick's field...i already realized that there is a feedback loop from nurturing one's women that causes masculine power to be enhanced....but i feel there is more to explore. Will update later.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I saw a chick posting about how ovulation is a good time for women to do Manifestation work.....never thought about this for obvious reasons....but i sat and meditated on the idea for awhile and i think it's probably a half-truth.

I bet ovulation is a good time to do Fertility work or Energy Cultivation. There is a lot of open and chaotic energy during these phases, that is up for grabs. My thoughts would be that Orbit training during these times is optimal to harmonize the chaotic energy and use it for breakthroughs.

I know there is a lot of Witchy books on the moon phases and other types of feminine mysteries. I may have to eventually pick up some texts.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Did a bit more research on the Energy cultivation part....it seems that wearing Rose crystal during these intense feminine phases would be optimal. This crystal appears to create a gentle Yin vortexual movement when worne that helps to smooth out these energies. Pairing the crystal with a bit of Orbit work seems optimal. The only catch is that i'd bet you'd need to clean out the crystal on a daily.

Any chicks that decide to tinker with this....please, feel free to share your thoughts/results.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Elementally speaking....i have a strong connection with water....and as a result, when i engage with sexually energy, it is through a watery Gate/Structure. I've noticed for awhile, that Sexual energy and Love have a strong connection....in some sense....Love and Emotion have "authority" over sexual energy. Thus, as a result of my Water and Sexual energy training...my expression of Love has gradually shifted. Most people when they think of love.....it is a bit "boxy".....meaning that when they express Love it is usually encapsulated around an individual or thing. However, as i'm growing, my Love is becoming more free flowing and less likely to take on a "box" and more ephemeral and all encompassing. Rather than a linear projection on something external.....it feels more like an endless ocean just flowing through me....and there is nothing and no-one whom i would not love.

Anyways....as i was having these experiences, i was reminded of William Mistele's works on the Elementals. His book Mermaids, Slyphs, Gnomes and Salamanders has a special place in my heart. In the book, he talks about Mermaids/Mermen and there expression of Love and Water energy. It's inspirational stuff and quite resonant with my own experiences of Water exploration and the maturation of Sexual Energy. I recommend it to all. Additionally, i later found that he's done quite a few videos, where he meets up with people who are Mermaid/Mermen or at the minimum have very strong Water constitutions. Those dialogues are also quite beautiful and worth exploring. Links below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXU0jK3Wv_g

https://www.amazon.com/Mermaids-Sylphs- ... 196&sr=8-5

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I've been re-watching these videos where Mistele and his "Water Friends" interpret the energy of some of Bardon's catalogue of Water Spirits. There all beautiful discussions. In particular, i found this Ermot discussion insightful. I've talked a bit about cords and cutting in this thread. In this video, they discuss rivers/streams and Ermot....listening to this gave me insight into cords and realized that they are essentially rivers of energy that flow between people....very useful and "true" analogy from my perspective.

Additionally...my experiences have only deepened my conviction, that the capacity for cutting cords, is a key part of Personal Authority....otherwise....connections can linger for aeons. Not a healthy fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixxWLPSXxao

On the darker side of things....was re-watching some older movies that explored dark and primal impulses. Black Swan and Fight Club are both worth watching. If you refuse to learn to engage (healthily) with primal impulses (sex, violence, shadow) then they will always be your master. The characters in each of these movies grapple with those powers in there own way......highly recommend.

On the feminine side of things.....had some small insights....when it comes to the key sound ONI......it may be of value for chicks to work with this key while doing "sexy stuff" (alone or with a partner). That being said.....ONI appears to amplify sexual energy for women.....best to divine first.....being overstimulated is a potential danger....gradually dip your toes....into wild passion.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A note on Emotional Body cultivation.....working with this part of the energy body has been key in my exploration of Sexual and Water energy. SO and SA are both key sounds that i've found useful in cleansing. That being said, the Emotional Body is a tender mistress....and should not be approached without first developing enough "internal stability". Divination can be used to figure out how best to achieve this stability. If you approach this area without the necessary foundation....it will likely cause backlash, in the form of torrential mood swings and overall volatility (not fun).

Though, once you get past the initial speed bump.....it is amazing to realize how Free, Wise and Loving you can become. This kind of Watery expression is foreign to normal exchanges....and as a result, may put you on your "own island". It is a challenge....but the reward is awe.

Anyways, happy hunting to all my fellow fishes. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I've noted, the infinity symbol....the serpent that bites its tail....there is a subtle connection between this and the emotional body....still exploring.

Additionally...i've been looking at the difficulties of emotional connection, forming of cords and the exchange of sexual energy. I've noticed on numerous occasions, that these kinds of interactions, can bring out the worst in people. I've meet many people, who confuse love, with there desire to bind and enslave one another. Love liberates and encourages merging/melting off boundaries.

Yet the moment people experience this kind of ecstasy....they can revert to fear...and try to bind the wild ocean, with social control. By doing this....it also stifles the power of raw emotion and something...."caged" and "domesticated" takes it's place....a plastic ocean.....stagnant and formulaic.

Mistele talks about this in his dialogues with Mermaids.....how the relationships these Beings have with "humans", are always fraught with difficulty, because of the human tendency, off seeking too entrap and control that which we desire. I see this "tendency", more as a survival instinct and much less to do with anything ecstatic. Anyways....been thinking about this quite a bit....Energy and People, flow through and around like a stream. The more my expertise grows ....the greater my capacity to, allow things to "flow" and not stifle the stream, in order to achieve a false sense of security. This can be talked about easily enough...but is exceptionally difficult in practice....still exploring.

There is a bit of crossover....in this and the thread about Navigating the Afterlife.....people get "stuck" in so many ways....and it doesn't serve us....in this life or the next.

--------

One more note.....when you first start exploring sexual fu....one of the beginning things to learn, is separating orgasm from ejaculation. This is a mind bending concept and baffles most people.....but as Mastery grows....it feels like the tables have turned....it feels "more natural", too circulate sexual energy and experience multiple whole body orgasms, over normal singular pleasure. It is a, surreal, "psychological switch". That's all for now.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Still exploring Emotional Body work. I've noted 3 significant channels in the system: Central Vortex (SA), Big Orbit (SO) and Central Channel (SEA). While there all part of the system...each has there own subtle effects, when approached.

Last couple days, I was going hard in this area and processing through and extraordinary amount of gunk. Ironically, during this time, my kitchen sink, ended up getting clogged. I am used to seeing external ripples from internal shifts......but this one was more obvious than most and a bit humorous.

Additionally.....had some "karmic" shifts as a result of EB work and experienced some profound realizations about the nature of my internal processing. Fun stuff. Wisdom is always hard won.

Quotes

“It is uncanny how people reproduce the traumas of there past.” Dr. Drew 

"As soon as virtue is being known as something good, it becomes evil. Those who perform virtuous acts for the sake of virtue are not truly virtuous." (I think the Tao de Ching?)

"Lady, desire overcomes all." The Tudors

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Spent some time exploring the Big Orbit in the Emotional Body.....as a result....I noticed that Goth/Emo (tattoos, piercing...ect) women started to show up randomly in my life. Found this quite strange and it took me awhile to figure out what was going on. The Big Orbit has some associations with "Darker" aspects of the "Ocean" and the Cosmic Void. As a result, when I started working with this part of the EB...which has dominance over sexual energy....those darker forces started to manifest.

Suffice to say, this was a funny and confusing experience. There is a great many gems to be picked up in this area....and worth exploring (if your energy is stable enough).

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Another bit I noticed from my Big Orbit (EB) work...is that I've unconsciously become more nocturnal in my rythms....I've started sleeping in the afternoon and staying up all night. Looking back, I just realized the connection....strange, how when your doing magick....you settle into a rhythm/current, things shift and you barely even take notice. It would be an interesting and entertaining experiment....to have someone doing really Hardcore Magick over an extended period of time (years) and make a whole film documentary about the shifts that occur in there life. I would pay money to watch that and laugh the whole way through. >:D

In regards to EB training...I've noticed a connection between this area and finances. It's taken me awhile, to peak behind this door...but I feel like, I'm cracking the seal. Money....like energy....needs to flow....when systems don't "flow".....stagnation ensues and things start to rot. This would be the hypothetical reason, why Long-Term stock investments, are optimal, compared to just leaving your money sitting in a bank. When money is circulating, it accrues value.....vs sitting around in a vault and getting smelly.

This whole notion of "circulation" of Energy/Money appears to be central to Yin energetics....and the emotional body has some relation. The very word "circulation" is appropriate in that Yin energy moves in counter-clockwise vortices. What really awakened me to this connection between EB work and finances (flow) was I had a renewed interest in Crypto. Not only a renewed interest, but I found that I could understand the tech mechanics a bit better....whereas before....I would just beat my head against the wall.....struggling with the jargon.

The emotional energy of Love, also appears to play a key role in this area.....as the energy is very useful for opening boundaries and connection systems. This is an interesting topic to contemplate on, given the bank failures happening in the USA. Are the banks failures due to stagnation or excessive circulation? No idea.

Anyways...that's all for now. For those with an interest in Financial Magick, the following are 2 good texts. Jason Miller emphasizes Jupiter in his book, while Gordon has a Cunning-Trickster approach to finances. Both Valid. Cheers.

-Chaos Protocols by Gordon White
-Financial Sorcery by Jason Miller

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A couple updates:

When it comes to EB cultivation....I've noted all these different channels and key sounds for working this system in previous posts....but new insights have lead me to believe, that working with the "surface", is strategically, an optimal place to start.

Ocean analogies work quite well with this system.....so what I mean by the "surface", is the shallowest level of the EB. For me, I experience this as right about my chest level, located near the central vortex. If you've ever swam in the ocean, in multiple places around the world....you'll notice that the water quality is different. You'll notice this especially on the surface, in beaches that are crystal clear vs murky. To cleanse the "surface" of the EB is the equivalent of cleansing the surface of an ocean...so that you can see into its depths. Optimally, you want the surface to be as sweet and clear as the most fragrant isles of the Caribbean.

Furthermore, by having this approach, it helps develop a fundamental understanding of this part of the energy body and avoids the more destabilizing aspects of the system.....at-least in the short term. I think its useful, to play around with this surface level for awhile and clear out the wreckage...then, it may be easier to play around with other layers.

-----------

In this video, Sadghuru talks about Runanubandha and how it affects on people...I don't understand the literal translation...but it feels like he's talking about "cords" and energy exchanges in general and how to manage them effectively. Apparently, in addition to conserving sexual energy too blast off to higher states of awareness....bramacharya is valued, because of the need to limit one's "cords" and thus have less "forces" pulling on your life. Profound stuff.

The capacity to "process" cords and deep relationships, is something I still struggle with....even if you cut cords.....sometimes there will be energies that linger and need to be eventually "worked out" (karmic). I'll have to keep tinkering with this principle. EB training is definitely useful in this area....as it helps with detachment and flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQIcoQnmpko

----------

I had one encounter, with a women as off late, where we were getting jiggy and I noticed just from connecting, that she had a great deal of tension and "stuck energy" in her yoni. Naturally, the wand is a powerful tool for healing and energy exchange, so during the process of our lovemaking I was able to massage through the tension and release any rigidity.

Anyways, looking back at this, I think past partners may have "dumped" some stagnant energy "inside" her and it had built up to the point where it created this space of stiffness. It's not practical, for women to have, an energetically aware lover, who's going to "heal" them....there's just not many around....so I sat around and developed a technique, that chicks can use to help clear out any unhealthy vibes left in there vagina:

Get a Pink Crystal, sit down naked in meditation, with the crystal near your crotch. Then, start doing basic slow breathing, to help build energy. When it feels like you got enough juice flowing, reach out and connect with the crystal and ask, if it would be interested in forming an energetic circuit, with you, to help clean out your Yoni.

Once the process starts, keep up the breathing and allow the energy to flow and the putrescence to be cleaned out...then, once you reach a point of satisfaction, end the energy cycling with the crystal. Plop the crystal in a bowl of salt and leave it there for 24hrs, to cleanse out all the impurities.

1beautiful-beach.jpg

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A small update. I had a strange experience recently, where a person was projecting sexual energy....but not In a normal way. Instead of a "wave" of heat, it felt more like a vortex pulling at me from the sacral.

This is my first time seeing a women, express sexual energy with this kind of vortexual intensity. In the situation, I was just hanging out and being passive, but it started to feel like one of those movie scenes, where a door opens up in space and everything is "sucked" out into the void and there is a person holding onto a wall struggling not to get pulled out.

I observed this sensation for awhile and then I noticed, that I started to lose energy and even my astral body began moving outside of my physical body due to the suction. The intensity of the pull verged on coercive, I had to start circulating energy in my channels, so I wouldn't be drained. Very interesting, I've known for awhile now, that Yin Vortexes have a quality of "drawing" things...but have never experienced it in this way. I don't know for sure....but I don't think all women are capable of this kind of sexual "pull"....it may be a unique ability that this women was using unconsciously.

Anyways, it was an interesting and challenging experience. It allowed me to gain some insights into the astral body and sexual fu and motivated me to continue lvl up my capacity in this field.

--------
Additionally, it occurred to me, that the previous crystal exercise for cleaning out a women's body, can be very useful for women in the sex market (Porn, Prostitution...etc). Any field where there is a large mount of physical contact.....your gonna have to regularly clean out the body.

ynrw3.jpg
ynrw3.jpg (31.45 KiB) Viewed 4379 times

Vesperium
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vesperium »

WildWolf wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:53 pm A small update. I had a strange experience recently, where a person was projecting sexual energy....but not In a normal way. Instead of a "wave" of heat, it felt more like a vortex pulling at me from the sacral.

This is my first time seeing a women, express sexual energy with this kind of vortexual intensity. In the situation, I was just hanging out and being passive, but it started to feel like one of those movie scenes, where a door opens up in space and everything is "sucked" out into the void and there is a person holding onto a wall struggling not to get pulled out.

I observed this sensation for awhile and then I noticed, that I started to lose energy and even my astral body began moving outside of my physical body due to the suction. The intensity of the pull verged on coercive, I had to start circulating energy in my channels, so I wouldn't be drained. Very interesting, I've known for awhile now, that Yin Vortexes have a quality of "drawing" things...but have never experienced it in this way. I don't know for sure....but I don't think all women are capable of this kind of sexual "pull"....it may be a unique ability that this women was using unconsciously.

Anyways, it was an interesting and challenging experience. It allowed me to gain some insights into the astral body and sexual fu and motivated me to continue lvl up my capacity in this field.

--------
Additionally, it occurred to me, that the previous crystal exercise for cleaning out a women's body, can be very useful for women in the sex market (Porn, Prostitution...etc). Any field where there is a large mount of physical contact.....your gonna have to regularly clean out the body.

ynrw3.jpg
Your experience surely is interesting.

That woman has probably been using the energy draining ability unconsciously, mostly.

Sometimes, there is this fact that when there is an intense experience in the astral, there will be the chances of kallases to appear from the woman. This means that you have reached what the Taoist priests would define as: intense extra dimensional sexual experiences.

Usually when a woman has an orgasm there is either a continuation of it or a moment of rest, but, when a woman has the Kalkases activated they will eventually conduct you both in a very nice place astrally where you will have your world of romance.

A friend of mines told me she had those kind of experiences and that she continued to have non stop orgasms and sex for 2 hours.
The best you can do to raise stars is to evolve to be as high as them - Hermes

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛊᚢᛗ ᛈᚨcᛟ -ego sum paco - I'm in peace

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:53 pm
WildWolf wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:53 pm A small update. I had a strange experience recently, where a person was projecting sexual energy....but not In a normal way. Instead of a "wave" of heat, it felt more like a vortex pulling at me from the sacral.

--------

ynrw3.jpg
Your experience surely is interesting.

That woman has probably been using the energy draining ability unconsciously, mostly.

Sometimes, there is this fact that when there is an intense experience in the astral, there will be the chances of kallases to appear from the woman. This means that you have reached what the Taoist priests would define as: intense extra dimensional sexual experiences.

Usually when a woman has an orgasm there is either a continuation of it or a moment of rest, but, when a woman has the Kalkases activated they will eventually conduct you both in a very nice place astrally where you will have your world of romance.

A friend of mines told me she had those kind of experiences and that she continued to have non stop orgasms and sex for 2 hours.
Indeed, I've found that there are quite a few people out there, who unconsciously absorb all the energy out of the room....energy vampires....a few are conscious....but those are pretty rare and if you become skillful at this stuff, its my opinion, that it becomes less petty and more its own Path. I'd never seen what this lady was doing though....another note for the Lab.

Astral experiences can really go off the wall for sure....I'm not familiar with that term Kallases....but have experienced prolonged orgasmic states ...once you have a couple dozen whole body orgasms.....sometimes the waves just keep coming.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A note.

I've been looking at cords from a deeper perspective...from what I've observed....with most relationships, cords form around the chest area and can be of varying strength and quality depending on the relationship. Yet what I've noted recently, is that relational cords don't always form around the chest. One example I've found, is that when romantic relationships have a more primal nature, sometimes cords will form at the sacral and there won't even be a chest cord. This is fascinating to me and I need to continue tinkering to fully grasp this point.

------------

On top of that, I've contemplated in the past, whether a yogi or someone cultivating intensely, can even have long term stable romantic connections? The cords we form, act as rivers for the flowing of energy to and fro the person were connected with...and when a person is doing intense cultivation, this creates intense waves of energy that are flowing back and forth between each person (family, friends....etc).

I am reminded of Jason Miller, whom would talk about HGA work and basically saying, that by doing the process, there's a good probability your whole life is going to go up in flames, because of the intensity of the Angelic Contact, rippling through. Naturally, magickal operations of this degree, create a "rough sea" for the cords we share. In particular, "foundational" shifts, seem to be what cause, intensely "disruptive waves" to flow into cords....3rd Eye and Root Chakra shifts, tend to be the key culprits.

As a result, if your on a spiritual path or are an occultist who is constantly tinkering....it would be logical, that it is only a matter of time, until you fry romantic connections and constantly exist in a cycle of romantic "boom and bust" due to ongoing training? The only alternative, would be for you to slow down training and not do any practice that is challenging too foundations? This troubles me, because I've been toying around with Shiva Mantra lately....which has a very strong Root and 3rd component.

I meditated on this awhile, and the hidden alternative I've found, is that by doing Shadow or Underworld training....we can open up the "Roots" beneath the feet...so that when real power hits the system...it can be significantly offloaded into the depths and is less likely to flow into corded connections, in a way that is apocalyptic. I'm still tinkering with this concept...and this kind of cultivation is not something, I am greatly attuned.....nor IME, is this an easy challenge to broach.

-Time will tell...cheers.

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”