What is the soul and body

Religious rules and laws, structures and ontologies.

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

What is the soul and body

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

I'm thinking that the soul and the physical body is like two sheets of paper, glued together.
On the "physical body sheet of paper" is your biological body; flesh, bones and organs.

On the "soul sheet of paper" is the soul and its structures.
The soul starts with being in a seed form, and it will only sprout meridians if one concentrate on forming these root like meridians. To concentrate on forming the meridians, one must meditate while concentrating on the certain points of the body, starting with the head since that is where our consciousness (the seed itself) is stored.

The first three points I started with, was the third eye point and the two sphenoid bones by the eye sockets.

After forming the meridians and the cinnabar fields, one could use the energy of Spirit (Shen), Breath (Qi) and Essence (Jing) to mutate or evolve the physical body, similar to how radiation can mutate DNA, but rather in a positive way, a.k.a evolution. With a body that is stronger and live longer, you would have more time to refine the "soul sheet of paper" by refining the meridians and cinnabar fields.
Eventually the soul would be so refined and upgraded that it becomes celestial (from a mortal soul to a celestial soul).

This is all just my hypothesis about the soul and body.
How do you think the soul and body works?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What is the soul and body

Post by Amor »

It may be better to consider the various frequency bands (planes) on which exist the various bodies of a standard human.

For example the etheric body can be seen as a blue-grey fringe on the physical body. Look next to the fingers against a black background. Rub the hands together and pull them slowly apart to play with the etheric streams.

The human has a body on each of the 7 planes of the Cosmic Physical Plane - but the highest two take control when the initiate is no longer human, although possibly maintaining a human-appearing physical body. **

Each body has an implicit/elemental intelligence that maintains internal functionality

Each body has a deva/soul that learns external functionality - unless traumatized or the body is too toxic.

Humanness traditionally exists on the lower 5 planes of the Cosmic Physical - hence the Kabbalistic tradition of the human having 5 souls. The middle soul (Neshama) corresponds to the Christian soul

** Such a physical body is not made of subplane matter but rather from the Five Electricities described by Hindu texts.

tl;dr : humans are part of a much bigger system

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Awhile back, in a thread entitled "Navigating the Afterlife"......i gave my breakdown of spiritual/energetic anatomy based on my own UPG. May be worth checking out.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Sleepy-Bluejay wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:28 am I'm thinking that the soul and the physical body is like two sheets of paper, glued together.
That's one metaphor, and it sure does seem that way, although the union of the two appears more precisely as some sort of 'infusion'.

Sleepy-Bluejay wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:28 am On the "soul sheet of paper" is the soul and its structures.
An ongoing notion of mine has been somewhat fortified as of late with the concept of a "permanent atom". This would be the "soul structure" that is at some point 'plugged in' to the vessel which results in the animating principle; also the method and mode of transport in departing as well.

This concept of "permanent atoms" does allow for a vehicle of the consciousness in transcending the physical vessel and also a method by which the same individual consciousness could be 'reseeded' in any number of progressive vehicles, or, incarnations.

Consciousness and the Veil of Scale

The permanent atom postulate also explains the imperceptibility of the soul via the visual mechanism due its infinitesimal scale factor.

It's somewhat hypothetical exactly when this seeding of the vessel occurs, but it is said that the heart begins beating at twenty-two days following conception, and coincidently enough, there are twenty-two letters in the Hebrew alphabet which are associated with the twenty-two paths of the Tree of Life which are also the major arcana of the tarot; the spheres themselves(1 - 10) being the minor arcana.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Theologies”