My Cultivation technique

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

My Cultivation technique

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

This is what I practise.
I made it myself using my hypotheses of internal alchemy, as well as, personal experience.
I tried to share it once on reddit while it wasn't done, hoping to get some pointers, but deleted it later on.
Now that it is done, updated and fixed up, I will leave it here and concentrate on making a spiritual refinement technique that I will later do trials and errors on before sharing, if it is possible to make. [geek]

The Yin Yang Lotus Technique.docx
(12.28 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
The Yin Yang Lotus Technique.odt
(25.58 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My Cultivation technique

Post by WildWolf »

If a practitioner trains hard........a decade later.....things certainly known......will shatter.

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

WildWolf wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:28 pm If a practitioner trains hard........a decade later.....things certainly known......will shatter.
I hope so! [pray]
And if a spiritual refinement technique that works is made, all we need is a way to use the energy to refine the physical body, like how radiation affect the body, then who knows what would happen! [yay]
But to be skeptical, I doubt it is possible.. [cry2]

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

Found a grammatical error in the document:
"Advises" should be "Advice"

I fixed it (If you already downloaded the document you can fix it yourself). [thumbup]
(22.76 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
(10.91 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Sleepy-Bluejay wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:45 pm... all we need is a way to use the energy to refine the physical body,..
My own path was a technique for transcending the personality.

Persona is Latin for "Mask"

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

Amor wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:14 pm My own path was a technique for transcending the personality.

Persona is Latin for "Mask"
What does "transcending the personality" means? ???

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Sleepy-Bluejay wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:16 am
What does "transcending the personality" means? ???
The spirit of the human, comes down a few planes and forms a personality using matter from the mental, astral/emotional and physical planes.

That personality is a vehicle for acting in the world of humans, but it is only a temporary and often distorting vehicle.

Hence the over-lighting spirit wishes that the human consciousness might learn to operate beyond the personality.

When the human consciousness has made progress controlling its personality, it reaches first stage enlightenment.

Thus for many humans the important objective is rising beyond (transcending) the personality to develop direct experience of the spirit/monad/yechidah that drives the human incarnation

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

Amor wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:35 am The spirit of the human, comes down a few planes and forms a personality using matter from the mental, astral/emotional and physical planes.

That personality is a vehicle for acting in the world of humans, but it is only a temporary and often distorting vehicle.

Hence the over-lighting spirit wishes that the human consciousness might learn to operate beyond the personality.

When the human consciousness has made progress controlling its personality, it reaches first stage enlightenment.

Thus for many humans the important objective is rising beyond (transcending) the personality to develop direct experience of the spirit/monad/yechidah that drives the human incarnation
Oh so, like persona 5 where you can summon a persona/spirit? [oh]
Or is it like multiple personality disorder (DID)? [neutral3]
Or like how shamans gets possessed by great spirits/deities/gods? :o

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Some find it better to stick to physical practices

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

what is that suppose to mean?

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

20240123_185309.jpg
Meridians.jpg

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

skull2.jpg
skull4.jpg
Skull3.jpg

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

To those who gets an error when trying to download the document.

Yin Yang Lotus Technique

According to Wang Mu, in his book “Foundations of Internal Alchemy, The Taoist Practice of Nei dan” page 13. there are 4 stages in the Zhong-Lü tradition. These 4 stages are:
  • “Laying the foundations”.
  • “Refining Essence to transmute it into Breath”.
  • “Refining Breath to transmute it into Spirit”.
  • “Refining Spirit to return to Emptiness”.
It is explained that Essence is also called “Jing”, where Breath is “Qi” and Spirit is “Shen”.

The Yin Yang Lotus Technique takes this idea and flip it around so that you start with “Emptiness” and ends with a “foundation”, as we all start with nothing and wishes to build a foundation for our practices. The reason behind why we start with Shen rather than Jing is because: Using Essence (Vitality) to form a spiritual body won’t work since vitality is related to the physical body, where using Spirit (Spiritual Energy) to form the spiritual body makes a lot more sense.

The structure of the body and soul

Look at your body and soul as two different sheets of paper, glued together yet are two separate pages. You know the anatomy of the physical body, but what about your spiritual body? In the beginning of your cultivation, your spiritual body is just a seed of consciousness in your head.

As you cultivate, the seed sprouts, and by your will, it shall form the spiritual body structure known as meridians and cinnabar fields.

To sprout the seed you will need energy, and you will get that energy from eating and drinking. Energy therefore, comes from the physical body as vital force.

The energy is spread throughout the physical body but the brain is where most of it goes, as the brain is a very energy demanding organ.

Shen

Let’s talk about the three cinnabar fields by starting with Shen. The cinnabar field of Shen is stored in the brain. Shen symbolizes Spirit, and Spirit holds Spiritual Energy.

The nature of Shen is Yin. Yin is a cold electric type of energy.

Breath and Essence create Pure Spirit.

P. Breath and P. Essence create Celestial.

Qi

Qi is Breath. The cinnabar field of Qi is stored between our lungs, near where they unite. The longer we breathe, the long our heart beat, the longer we live. That is why Breath symbolizes; vital force and longevity.

The nature of Qi is Balance. It is where the two types of energy, Yin and Yang, meet in balance.

Spirit and Essence create Pure Breath.

P. Spirit and P. Essence create Longevity.

Jing

Jing is Essence. Its cinnabar field is behind your navel because the small intestine is the organ that absorb nutrition. Nutrition is what gives us strength, and our body materials for growth, healing and youth.

Essence therefore symbolizes vitality.
Jing is Yang. Yang is a hot kinetic type of energy.

Spirit and Breath create Pure Essence.

P. Spirit and P. Breath create Life.

Wu wei

Wu wei means inaction and inaction means the absence of action. Imagine you are locked inside your body, unable to move. Try to move your forearm without actually moving it. The feeling you get from sending signals to your forearm in order to move, yet it doesn’t, is your “Sense of feeling”.
It feels as if your muscles are moving but there isn’t any actually movements.

This is called “to move without moving”, like when you move around in your dreams while your real body is laying still in bed, asleep.

In short; concentrate on the meridian points of your body that you can focus on best, which might be following a chart of meridians or the chart of acupuncture points or both.

Meridians and Cinnabar fields

Your soul is your consciousness, your soul is a seed. When the seed sprout roots, they slowly form meridians and by forming, they unclog. Once the meridians are unclogged, you need to manually form cinnabar fields.

Our meridian points are similar to the stars, they form connections like the constellations and these connections are called the meridians.

The meridians are a purification system of our vital force: Muddy energy creates muddy meridians, where muddy meridians refine the muddy energy into common energy. Common energy creates common meridians, where common meridians refine the common energy into pure energy, etc. (similar to muddy water refined to clear water, then clear water refined to drinkable water, etc.).

Cinnabar fields are where we store our energies of Spirit, Breath and Essence. “Cinnabar field” is focusing on the word; field. As it is not in a shape of a pearl like those drawings of charts of internal alchemy. It is to be viewed as a field of mist of static electricity, which is significantly how it feels when formed.

Cinnabar itself symbolizes “transformation” and it is also called “dragon’s blood”. Throughout history the colour of cinnabar red has been found in several historical artefacts and is believed to symbolize blood, victory, the duality of life and death, and immortality.

The Technique
The reason for its name is that Yin & Yang represent Shen & Jing, where Qi represents the balance of their nature, while the Lotus represent the spiritual journey you go through doing cultivation and the rebirth of your mortal spirit as it transforms into a celestial immortal soul.

*This is a cultivation technique that is meant for cultivation and not a meditation technique for psychological purpose. If you do not believe in true cultivation of the internal and spiritual alchemy and are looking for emotional support to overcome your psychological traumas or just want to mature as a person, this technique is not for you.

“Sprouting the Spirit”
  • Use the “Sense of feeling” to concentrate on the meridian points of the third eye and the fragile sphenoid bones next to the eye sockets. Swift back and forth between them with minimum 20 seconds between the two. You should feel a buzzing of energy rise over time. The buzzing feeling should sort of remind you of static electricity.

The third eye point should have a slight feeling of the pressure and energy pulling inward to your Shen cinnabar field area.

Explore with this “Sense of feeling” to other meridian points around the face and throat.
    Then concentrate on the meridian points on the top of the head. Concentrate later on the back of the head and neck after unclogging the meridians on top of the head. The external occipital protuberance at the back of your head is where the other meridian point, that is connected to the Shen cinnabar field area, is. It should also give you a similar pressure feeling pulling inward to your Shen cinnabar field area, like the third eye point does.
    Forming the head and neck meridians, both front and back, can take three to six months to complete.

By concentrating on the two meridian points that are connected to the Shen cinnabar field area, you should be able to form a mist of energy in the middle of your head.
    This mist of energy is the Shen cinnabar field.
    Forming the Shen cinnabar field can take two to six months to complete.

“Moving Spirit to form it into Breath”
  • Once you have formed the Shen cinnabar field, store as much energy you can and use it to unclog the front and back meridians of the chest area, that is connected to the Qi cinnabar field area. Use the meridians of the chest and the upper back, to pin-point where the Qi cinnabar field area is located.
    The meridian points that are connected to the Qi cinnabar field area should be in the middle of the chest and between the shoulder blades.
    Form the actually Qi cinnabar field by concentrating on those two meridian points together.
    The cinnabar field’s mist of energy should feel a bit like static electricity.
    Forming the Qi cinnabar field can take two to six months to complete.

Use the energy stored within the Qi cinnabar field to unclog the rest of the meridians in the chest, the upper back, the arms and hands.
    • Forming the chest and upper back meridians, as well as, the meridians in the arms and hands can take three to six months to complete.

“Moving Breath to form it into Essence”
  • Now, use the energy of the Shen and Qi cinnabar fields to unclog the meridians that are connected to the Jing cinnabar field area.
    These two meridian points should be near the navel and in the middle of the lumbar part of the spine.

Form the actually Jing cinnabar field by concentrating on those two meridian points together. The cinnabar field’s mist of energy should feel a bit like static electricity.
    Forming the Jing cinnabar field can take two to six months to complete.

Use the energy of the Jing cinnabar field to unclog the rest of the meridians in the belly, the lower back, the legs and feet.
    Forming the belly and lower back meridians, as well as, the meridians in the legs and feet can take three to six months to complete.

“Moving Essence to lay the foundation”
  • Fill up the three cinnabar fields and move the muddy energy throughout the meridians. Master the control of the muddy energy. When you can control the energy well enough while sitting, use an Internal Art to master the control while moving.
    When you can control the energies easily, you must find a way to refine the energies and structure of the soul. A technique used for refining the three treasures and your meridians further, is called a “Spiritual Refinement Technique”.

All cinnabar fields are filled with muddy energy. Muddy energy means that the energy is all mixed up with the five elements, yin and yang. Using a refinement technique will purify it and cause it to separate into Shen (Yin), Qi (Balance and the five elements), and Jing (Yang). This is also why the energies doesn’t feel much different from each other.

Mistakes you may make
  • Concentrating too long or too hard can cause a headache.
  • Concentrating too long on one meridian point can give you a headache. To avoid this: Swift your concentrate on to another point.
  • If you already have headache, don’t practice.
  • Trying to control the energy by force rather than guiding it isn’t Wu Wei. Have patience.

Advice
  • Look for the frequency of energy that works for you. If this technique does nothing for you, take the key points of this technique and come up with your own hypotheses. With your hypotheses you can form your own technique through trials and errors.
  • If you get a headache from; concentrating too long on one meridian point, practised too long or too hard, then take a nap or divide the energy to other meridian points or both.
  • When breathing in, pretend that you are pulling in energy into your meridian points or cinnabar fields.
  • You can control your energy by guiding it to a meridian point.
  • Guiding the energy to and through meridian points is done by concentrating on the points with Wu Wei.
  • Practise for 30 – 45 min.
  • Max 3 times a day.
  • Practise after eating a meal (breakfast, lunch or supper).
  • When you are done with the 30-45 min cultivation practise, take a deep breath and go on with your day, there is no need for a closing routine.
  • Remember to relax your body while cultivating.
  • There will be times where it feels like the energy you are trying to guide is moving somewhere else other than where you want it to be, don’t stress out about it and let it move to where it want to go and keep your focus on the point you want it to move to. Think of your energy as lightning, what you can’t guide is just a branch of lightning, keep concentrating on guiding the stem of the lightning rather than the branches.

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

I fixed two grammatical errors
"Moving Qi to form it into Essence" has become "Moving Breath to form it into Essence"

The Yin Yang Lotus Technique takes this idea and flip it around so that you start with “Emptiness” and ends with a “foundation”, as we all start with nothing and wishes to build a foundation for our practises.

has become:

The Yin Yang Lotus Technique takes this idea and flip it around so that you start with “Emptiness” and ends with a “foundation”, as we all start with nothing and wishes to build a foundation for our practices.

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

There is another grammatical error or rather a word I would like to be replaced within the document.

"Look at your body and soul as two sheets of paper" be replaced with "View your body and soul as...".

If you haven't downloaded the document yet, please download the fixed document here:
(10.87 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
(22.71 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

More advice
  • Listen to your body.
  • Let the energy guide you.
  • If a meridian point hurts to concentrate on, then concentrate on a meridian point next to it that doesn’t hurt and let the branches of energy clear the meridian that hurts because of the stagnant energy that clogs your point, which makes it hurt. Once it is cleared out, the pain will disappear overtime. You can then safely concentrate on that meridian point when the pain is gone, and move forward.
  • Make sure the meridian points follow a chart of acupuncture- / acupressure- / meridian- points as close a possible, since it is how the circuit of the spiritual body should be.
  • Think of how yellow slime mould search for food, try to mimic it with your energy via Wu Wei, to locate the meridian points and cinnabar fields.

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

How the alchemy works in my theology;
  1. You use the sense of touch/feeling to guide the mixed energy of the three treasures called "vital energy", to form the circuit of the spiritual body. The sense of touch/feeling is retrieved by the brain so you start from the head (Shen). Form the head circuit and Shen area with vital energy.
  2. When head circuit and Shen area is done, form the meridian that is connected to where you store the mixed vital energy, in the Qi area. Once there is enough vital energy in the Qi area, use it to form the circuit of the chest and upper back.
  3. When chest and upper back circuit as well as the Qi area is done, form the meridian that is connected to where you store the mixed vital energy, in the Jing area. Once there is enough vital energy in the Jing area, use it to form the circuit of the belly and lower back.

After all that, you would need a filtering technique to sort out the mixed vital energy into the areas they belong (Shen, Qi, Jing). This technique should start from Qi and not Shen because Qi is Balance of Yin and Yang (therefore: Qi, Jing and then Shen).

And at last you'll need a refinement technique (which is what you are most likely doing with your Qigong). You starts from Jing because the nature of Jing is Yang and that refinement of the three treasure can be done similar to what is seen in a distillation diagram.

Vesperium
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vesperium »

Well it is an interesting approach.

I personally think that it is worth to mention the pineal gland as the energy generator. You can't have a blocked pineal gland and also a good Qi generative pattern.

The Pineal gland is, like the motherboard of a computer, very needed and crucial for energy generation.

Pineal gland, when developed, is also used to communicate with spirits, so, this is another example of how important the Pineal gland really is.
The best you can do to raise stars is to evolve to be as high as them - Hermes

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛊᚢᛗ ᛈᚨcᛟ -ego sum paco - I'm in peace

Sleepy-Bluejay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sleepy-Bluejay »

The pineal gland is responsible for producing/releasing a hormone called "melatonin" doing night time because it is light-sensitive. Melatonin can possible affect the female hormones and it may influence sex hormones.
Therefore, it is not a "motherboard of a computer" nor does it generate any energy.

Source:https://www.healthline.com/health/pinea ... tion#sleep

The energy we gain from eating and drinking is a chemical energy a.k.a food energy. I call this energy "Vital energy/force" in my technique.

As for the third eye, we have to ask ourselves whether or not the third eye really is our third eye and how do we know it is so.

My guess is that the third eye is either a sense that allow you to literally see the energy within living beings and objects, or it is the "sense of feeling" in my technique that allow you to feel the circuit of your spiritual body and the spiritual energy in your physical and spiritual body.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”