Re-Introduction

Announce your presence, if you will.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re-Introduction

Post by Caerdon »

Hello hello all!

While I am not necessarily new here, I've been around since ... 2016 I think? But I have not been active for a long while. Like...6 years long while. (Yikes)

I did try to come back literally while the site was down, and only recently discovered it had been brought back up!

Anyway, a few old faces may remember me, if not that's fine.

I am Caerdon, and I am a Sorcerer (not to be confused with a Wizard, Witch, or any other type of practitioner). I have been practicing Magick for over 15 years starting in my early teenage years, though most of that has been... independent education, I guess you could say, to develop what works for me.

I am somewhat of a generalist when it comes to areas of expertise, though I do have some areas of interest where I have focused more on.

Feel free to drop me a message or talk to me. I'll probably be lurking around and resurrecting some dead topics while I get caught up until things pick up again!
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Re-Introduction

Post by WildWolf »

Hey, welcome back to the forum. I look forward to all your contributions.

Return to “Introductions”