💖Hiii, new here, would love to stay 💖

Announce your presence, if you will.

dreemyskyes
Forum Member
Forum Member

💖Hiii, new here, would love to stay 💖

Post by dreemyskyes »

Hi everyone [yay]

I'm here looking for answers that I haven't been able to find elsewhere. I'm also looking for friends if anyone is interested.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 💖Hiii, new here, would love to stay 💖

Post by CCoburn »

Hello there and welcome!!

Can't say if anyone will have the answers you're looking for, but it's at least a good place for interactive and creative writing; these days I'm mostly into that as well as the mystical, cosmological, philosophical, and theological aspects of the occult, but it varies, and I suppose the list goes on and may be extended or modified at any given time depending upon my mood and other factors.

There sure is lots to read here and some decent(and very old) music as well; feel free to comment on anything you wish, and I might even try to indulge some of your inquiries when I'm not busy here or elsewhere trying to maintain my quota.

— CC TRS

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

dreemyskyes wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:12 pm
I'm here looking for answers that I haven't been able to find elsewhere.
Welcome

You may wish to give a hint about the questions

Vesperium
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vesperium »

dreemyskyes wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:12 pm Hi everyone [yay]

I'm here looking for answers that I haven't been able to find elsewhere. I'm also looking for friends if anyone is interested.
Welcome 🙏 abroad traveler 📜.
The best you can do to raise stars is to evolve to be as high as them - Hermes

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛊᚢᛗ ᛈᚨcᛟ -ego sum paco - I'm in peace

Ada
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ada »

Hey there and welcome!
I look forward to reading more from you.

I too am always looking for answers because there is always something new to discover. Have fun in the forum!

Erudite try
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Erudite try »

Hi, im new in this forum and also new in the magick "world", i don´t now where or how to start my research, im mostly interested by black magic if there´s something you could call that, also in demons, rituals, and actually everything that could increase my knowledge on the occult and mystic world

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Erudite try wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:45 pm...im mostly interested by black magic ...

There are many dark entities that will happily consume your life force and/or manipulate you to serve their purposes.

If you are smarter and stronger than they are, you may be able to do that to them on their planes of operation - until their supervisors arrive.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Erudite try wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:45 pm Hi, im new in this forum and also new in the magick "world", i don´t now where or how to start my research, im mostly interested by black magic if there´s something you could call that, also in demons, rituals, and actually everything that could increase my knowledge on the occult and mystic world
Welcome!
It might be wiser to start with just "magic", and leave that "back" part for later, much later date.
But nonetheless, good luck exploring!

Return to “Introductions”