A Light Phenomenon

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Red Queen
Forum Member
Forum Member

A Light Phenomenon

Post by Red Queen »

Hey, I'm a new member, Red Queen. I need some help about my questions. I would like to share my experiences with you about a light phenomenon.

The first of these started when I was 14-15 years old, when I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a blue-white light in front of me. The light stood in the corner of my bed, independent of everything else, there was no other light source that could reflect. After exchanging glances with it for a few seconds, he slowly floated through the air, passed through the wall, and disappeared.

The second was a situation I experienced while sitting outside with my friends. After looking at each other for a few seconds, it shrank and disappeared.

The third and most interesting thing happened while I was consciously meditating. A light like lightning suddenly fell into the house, its color was the same again. It was quite bright and big. And as soon as this light fell, it disappeared. The interesting thing is that my roommate also witnessed this scene and we couldn't understand what happened.

Has anyone had a similar experience? What should I call these experiences?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A Light Phenomenon

Post by Amor »

You have some etheric friends - with good energies. You may be able to detect their etheric craft far above

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A Light Phenomenon

Post by WildWolf »

Subtle phenomena can be highly varied. Feel, Sight, Smell, Hearing, Taste.....all of these can be experienced in the subtle realm....depending on a persons constitution, some of these sense will be stronger.

Return to “Help!”